Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Shoguns If twostars didn't emerge on the KO scene first pretending to be a woman to IceMan, ...
Page: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Shoguns View Post
    If twostars didn't emerge on the KO scene first pretending to be a woman to IceMan, exclaiming he had left school because of social problems, only to go bipolar online and remake his life in the comfort of his mom's basement, I think you people might actually have a decent creator of your little game here.

I'm anticipating an australian suicide over the course of the next 10 years. Secret online lives are a hell of a drug, as my man Rick James would say.
    The past is the past, as exaggerated and twisted (bipolar? left school because of social problems? My mum* doesn't even own a basement [I had to make it myself ], and I was involved in the PSKO scene for quite a bit before IceMan's first server!) as that little story outlines it, but in all seriousness, umad bro?

On a more serious note:

Been multi-tasking a little, quests are now implemented/usable, logic scripts are half-implemented (*still* need to get to refactoring the AI system, then I'll implement related hooks for AI logic scripting), mostly though I've been having a look at 15XX and 18XX packet structures and getting some of those out of the way before I'm seriously looking to update it (which will be after the 1298 base is perfectly complete, which it... almost is).

Only a few things left on my to-do list (major, still have to run through proper testing to identify & isolate any bugs or things not working completely like mgame wanted them working); implementing the server-side opposite-nation chat filter (and disabling the client's; that way you can't bypass it, but I can choose to at will server-side), finishing off & testing the alliance system, finishing event code (DLW and LW specific code's implemented, war code base is almost complete - depending on refactored AI code to allow for the easy AI access I want, haven't written FT [or Bifrost, though it's not 1.298*] yet but FT will require the refactored AI code and Bifrost... well, should be pretty quick when I get to it - any other [1.298] events? Can't think of them at this time), possibly rewriting the upgrade system (not important though; it works, it's fine, can do that any time be it after release or not), implementing the rental system (only reason I haven't until now is because everyone kept saying "don't bother", but it's on my list regardless :P), and finally proper server-side collision support which is coming right up.

Just a "few". :P

Edit:
    So it *is* you. And the purpose of that was what exactly? To increase your bills? :P
    Last edited by twostars; 05-01-2011 at 05:40 PM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    The past is the past, as exaggerated and twisted (bipolar? left school because of social problems? My mum* doesn't even own a basement [I had to make it myself ], and I was involved in the PSKO scene for quite a bit before IceMan's first server!) as that little story outlines it, but in all seriousness, umad bro?

On a more serious note:

Been multi-tasking a little, quests are now implemented/usable, logic scripts are half-implemented (*still* need to get to refactoring the AI system, then I'll implement related hooks for AI logic scripting), mostly though I've been having a look at 15XX and 18XX packet structures and getting some of those out of the way before I'm seriously looking to update it (which will be after the 1298 base is perfectly complete, which it... almost is).

Only a few things left on my to-do list (major, still have to run through proper testing to identify & isolate any bugs or things not working completely like mgame wanted them working); implementing the server-side opposite-nation chat filter (and disabling the client's; that way you can't bypass it, but I can choose to at will server-side), finishing off & testing the alliance system, finishing event code (DLW and LW specific code's implemented, war code base is almost complete - depending on refactored AI code to allow for the easy AI access I want, haven't written FT [or Bifrost, though it's not 1.298*] yet but FT will require the refactored AI code and Bifrost... well, should be pretty quick when I get to it - any other [1.298] events? Can't think of them at this time), possibly rewriting the upgrade system (not important though; it works, it's fine, can do that any time be it after release or not), implementing the rental system (only reason I haven't until now is because everyone kept saying "don't bother", but it's on my list regardless :P), and finally proper server-side collision support which is coming right up.

Just a "few". :P

Edit:
    So it *is* you. And the purpose of that was what exactly? To increase your bills? :P
    You should encourage the rental system use.. Because it really is a good system :P

Twostars may have had lied to Iceman, but he probably had a purpose of doing so. No matter what you people say, Twostars has become the best KO dev in the world, period! And I beliebe he is the one to take PrivateServers to whole new level, maybe even overcome Usko

Shoguns

Ok, ok.. I won't flex my e-penis. Nothing but the best peoples !

On that note,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVXmMMSo47s"]YouTube - "Lola"- The Kinks[/ame])
    Last edited by Shoguns; 05-02-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Or the days, where we weren't sure if we could play your server or not, because you were pms'ing and would take it down, leave, put it back up.
    ... what? Which server was this?

I know it wasn't any co-run servers (if it were down, it was because it had to be), which leaves only KO Crusade... and that was up pretty much constantly (in fact I wrote a bot to restart it if it crashed, or on request) - I don't remember this particular incident at all; rad would've had kittens if it were down unnecessarily. :P

Even if it were true, why bother bringing stuff up from the past. It's of very little relevance here and now anyway; the server's being released regardless of anything dredged up from the past - legitimate or not. As for the IceMan thing, it's old, we're over it - in fact, he's in my IRC channel at the moment.

Just find something better to do with your time, not taking the bait. Once upon a time I may have gotten really defensive and started QQ'ing at you, but not now - there's really no point (in fact I'm honoured you'd even think about me after all this time :P). For that reason, I'd like to think I've changed for the better (perhaps that's just maturity kicking in, finally :P). Leave the past where it is - in the past. It's the future we need to be thinking about.
    Last edited by twostars; 05-02-2011 at 09:54 PM.

stop writing such long messages and get ur ass back working on the server NAO

however, if you were another month behind i could grind all summer long lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    stop writing such long messages and get ur ass back working on the server NAO

however, if you were another month behind i could grind all summer long lmfao
    That wasn't even a long post.

But 'kay, as you wish. *poof*

R4ND0M

If twostars didn't emerge on the KO scene first pretending to be a woman to IceMan, exclaiming he had left school because of social problems, only to go bipolar online and remake his life in the comfort of his mom's basement, I think you people might actually have a decent creator of your little game here.

I'm anticipating an australian suicide over the course of the next 10 years. Secret online lives are a hell of a drug, as my man Rick James would say.
    Omfg you still play Shoguns? That's fuckin insane bro!! Hahahaha

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Is it possible to make the town monuments(crystals) bless every 10min (or 5min , don't remember the time interval) for all the expansions since I remember in usko when the blessing settings changed with one of the expansion, a lot less people started showing up for invasions. Fighting to take,defend and recapture luferson/ el morad monuments was a lot of fun when they were worth taking over.

BPtheBUFFER

how are wars in this servers?

BPtheBUFFER

or im sorry i ment invasions, like who is the better nation?

Is it possible to make the town monuments(crystals) bless every 10min (or 5min , don't remember the time interval) for all the expansions since I remember in usko when the blessing settings changed with one of the expansion, a lot less people started showing up for invasions. Fighting to take,defend and recapture luferson/ el morad monuments was a lot of fun when they were worth taking over.
    I'll bear it in mind, no guarantees one way or the other but thanks.

how are wars in this servers?
    or im sorry i ment invasions, like who is the better nation?
    The server has yet to be released.

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    That would be a creat idea in my opinion! Also, since the firedrake came out, every kill in invasion gave you 124np while soloing, and 64 while in 2 man party. That's 1 thing that lured more people into going to invasions. But I think what really needs considering is how to keep the people from the losing nation in invasion. Most of the time when the main city is captured, noone even bothers to try to get it back

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    Twostars may have had lied to Iceman, but he probably had a purpose of doing so. No matter what you people say, Twostars has become the best KO dev in the world, period! And I beliebe he is the one to take PrivateServers to whole new level, maybe even overcome Usko

hes not the best, my old friend Roger when 1089 server clients where running he already had made himself an emulator of the USKO , with working usko capes and everything , he quit programming and scripting because he had no money , he was a real beast at it though , he could read turk so he had the upper hand in resources as well , and this was roughly 2-3 years ago

anyways im still waiting for no drama ko , idc what the developer did in the past that dont matter, we learn from our mistakes and keep goin on and thats how life works , anyways Drama KO ganna be beast cant wait to play

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM