Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CaDe7 im currently on hotspot sheild , and i can access the panel perfectly and VERY fast ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by CaDe7 View Post
    im currently on hotspot sheild , and i can access the panel perfectly and VERY fast .. i suppose its somthing with my connection then ?
    Does appear that way, yes. However, you should be able to connect fine when the panel is live (as you won't need to be connecting to the same place that is causing you problems).

Banned Senior Member

upupupupupupup

maybe im an idiot or something but i could find the link to download the client?

Banned

Well just wanted to wish you the best of luck, I think that the emulator will turn out to be excellent. Sorry to hear about the legal problems, and the server shutting down. Just had a quick question the implementation of new items, will that be after the latest ko client comes out, or do you plan on doing so in knight empire?

maybe im an idiot or something but i could find the link to download the client?
    It'll be up soon. Unfortunately some unexpected delays ensued so we weren't able to get it up in the expected time frame, but it is currently (and slowly - hence the unexpected delays) uploading.

Regardless, the server is a week away from the launch of the pre-emulator server, so it's not so much an issue.

Well just wanted to wish you the best of luck, I think that the emulator will turn out to be excellent. Sorry to hear about the legal problems, and the server shutting down. Just had a quick question the implementation of new items, will that be after the latest ko client comes out, or do you plan on doing so in knight empire?
    Firstly, thanks.

Legal problems? Are we referring to the server I used to run; KO Crusade? If so, it was actually a fake DMCA that caused it (but our host had little tolerance for another DMCA, fake or not, regarding that particular account [running several WoW servers and an MS server too]). However, I'm not one bit sad that server shutdown; in the time since, I've been able to work on a lot of fun little projects and generally get to know the game a whole lot better. It is doubtful, if the server were still running today, I would have anywhere near the experience I have today, or on that note, as great a server to run.

Regarding new items, we'll be following the expansions. New items will come out in their appropriate expansions.

Scythe

anyone understood anything from this bullshit?

ps my bad that he was reffering to something not related to this server..

As promised, the client has been released.

Several mirrors are available here: Download the client - NDKO community forums

Don't forget - the beta server will launch on the 15th of October!

CaDe7

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    As promised, the client has been released.

Several mirrors are available here: Download the client - NDKO community forums

Don't forget - the beta server will launch on the 15th of October!
    does releasing the server include it being online to be tested?

Quote Originally Posted by CaDe7 View Post
    does releasing the server include it being online to be tested?
    it will be online 15th day..

Shomo

Any1 need Filefront Dl Mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by Shomo View Post
    Any1 need Filefront Dl Mirror?
    Already on the list (was uploading that one overnight, no remote upload support)!

Download NDKO_20101009.zip

Thanks though!

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

ill come with my friends to check this server out, tho i hope u havn't made same mistakes like aristona with a fuked up droprate of weapon defences and bugged talia's.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    ill come with my friends to check this server out, tho i hope u havn't made same mistakes like aristona with a fuked up droprate of weapon defences and bugged talia's.
    wont happen.
    In the beta we players will test the droprates and make sure the server dosent get unbalanced in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    this, even though i abused the fact i could have 100 of each weapon defence on it ruined rogues, but yeh won't happen here. upupup

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM