Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NusKO Medium farm server RE-OPEN tonight!

This is a discussion on NusKO Medium farm server RE-OPEN tonight! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; were the 7 bumps "to the top" necessary in a 30min span? I said it on the old ultimateko topic ...
Page: 2

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

were the 7 bumps "to the top" necessary in a 30min span? I said it on the old ultimateko topic and ill say it on this one too, there are pretty much only 5-10 active topics on these forums at a time, when people read them they read just about all the new ones with new posts, so there really is NO need to bump your topic up ESPECIALLY if you're bumping it every 5-10minutes after you posted it 10minutes before..Bumping your topic doesn't help your server AT ALL, all it does it show you how uninterested people are since no one is replying, which means annoying people by spamming a useless bump will not help your server in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabulusOnSinZ View Post
    810mb download? hell no.
    yeah fuck that lol

archer dosent work lol its buged and orc warrior you cant see his head omg lol fix those bugs dint you even toke time to see if any bugs ????????????????????????
    Last edited by creative; 07-01-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    That's not a wipe, that's a new server.. To bad.. Even with all the made up items and the +10 it was a nice server…
    Thats a wipe!

Quote Originally Posted by creative View Post
    archer dosent work lol its buged and orc warrior you cant see his head omg lol fix those bugs dint you even toke time to see if any bugs ????????????????????????
    bugs getting fixed one by one, also that client got updated.

Client has been updated and different mirrors to download!

Quote Originally Posted by DiabulusOnSinZ View Post
    810mb download? hell no.
    You make it sound like 810 MB will eat ur comp?o.o lmao 810mb is nothing.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BramishiaN View Post
    Thats a wipe!
    It's not a wipe coz it's not the same nusko as it was.. Its a whole different server now :\

my opinion server will lose alot of players cause +8 is so easy you just get alot of +8 wich as i said is to easy and boom +9 ftw all will do this and the fun is over them players move to other server well just my opinion have fun play fair

tried it, couldn even get into game so yeah. lol

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

1st day: 180 online

right now: 36 online

you should've just wiped the old server instead of making a new one on the same name..

how dafuq i can register. I did but it said invalid informations. I cant login website.

SzT

Noobie server just 1 or 2 adms.. a lot of bugs , my War hasnt face!! looool! .. fk that ko wait for some better ko .. like wicked or have some fun time until then in idonisko

es bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Well I have played for a full week on NUSKO, but I'm done with it. I'm gonna post something here and it's not because I hate the owner or I wish him bad... Server is really crippled and don't present good.

1. Main idea of current server is medium farm. Owner decided to switch from pure pk server to farm one. After two years wipe had place and new journey have started. For me and my friends didn't started that well. We wanted to play from the begging, but we couldn't: too many crashes had place and for some reasons items in NPC had level requirement which made it even a little bit harder just too start. We found out later that we couldn't use scrolls (owner fixed that after two days when people had or alteast most of them really high levels and because we were lacking that extra HP and AC we couldn't hunt bosses on bowl. You may ask why you didn't had a buffer? Well he have been assured that Scroll "bug" have been fixed with new patch, but it came out really late) This was one of many things that not only us found out that don't work properly. Sadly as it turned owner didn't tested the server. And for those who's gonna read this and try to defend Nusko i'm not gonna agree that testing is merely 5-6h. And even if you tested it somehow how could you not realise that warriors don't have their heads or not being capable to trade? There are too bugs and most of them shouldn't have even place.

2. Anvil rates are a big joke. Another thing that shouldn't have place too. You're opening the server, making people farm for their items - fine. I just don't understand how could you put such a anvil rates? For those who don't know: currently it is: from +1 to +5 100% and from +5 to +8 80%. It didn't took even two or three days to see people in colony with +8 (or even +9 if someone were lucky) dealing a lot damage even without debuff. BP's and magies doesn't exist on this server. And I'm probably the only person that recommended talias, otherwise pk lvl would be still in "stone-age". And putting aside this part how you expect from people to pk without no anty-defense armors? I have farmed my ass off for a week but didn't seen a single shield with any defense on it. Same goes for armor pieces. DD's doesn't exist too... And even IF rare item droped with anty-def it was almost always a junk (grade 2 or grade 3/ always +3/10).

3. Skills are messed up and archer combo is too fast.

4. Respawn time and points are one big misunderstanding too. After server launched I asked owner three times about attilla respawn time. And each time I have received another spawn time: Once it was 3h 20, 2nd it was 5h 33 and 3rd when he "fixed" spawn times for all bosses it should be 4 hours. Lucky whenever there was a restart I killed attila, took a time, came back to the spot after x hour and x minutes" and no matter what It never spawned back.

5. Server does not have any active GM. Owner appointed again same GM's that were before wipe, but they stick mainly to their characters - not paying much attention too what's going on. And not only that - some of them are rude and can't speak English for shit.

Overall it doesn't look good and If I could rate the server it's gonna be: 3,5/10. And I wouldn't recommend this server to anyone who have self-respect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast