Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 221
Like Tree27Likes

[OFFICIAL 24-05] Olympus Knight Online

This is a discussion on [OFFICIAL 24-05] Olympus Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looks promising! I'm in!...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Looks promising!

    I'm in!

  2. #122
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Bump !

  3. #123
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Waiting for this baby!

  4. #124
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    4 days for beta?.. Sigh. I suppose something good takes a while to get.

  5. #125
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    296

    Default

    sch kallop the noob!

  6. #126
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    4 days for beta?.. Sigh. I suppose something good takes a while to get.
    Never stress with a masterpiece!! Are you noobs starting aswell?

  7. #127
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Never stress with a masterpiece!! Are you noobs starting aswell?
    I'll probably fuck around a bit. Still pking in Knight Kingdom every now and then but people are getting inactive so making parties is hard ^^ Although the pk is amazing and fun because with a full clan party we can put up a good fight against pretty much any mage team in the server :P I'd say we're quite high up there skill-wise but there are some teams that are simply incredible. (WeAreHistory / 1Like for example.)

  8. #128
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'll probably fuck around a bit. Still pking in Knight Kingdom every now and then but people are getting inactive so making parties is hard ^^ Although the pk is amazing and fun because with a full clan party we can put up a good fight against pretty much any mage team in the server :P I'd say we're quite high up there skill-wise but there are some teams that are simply incredible. (WeAreHistory / 1Like for example.)
    Meh, tried that server out abit, just saw that most of the population are turkish so i just quited. xD

  9. #129
    Member Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19

    Default

    We're are currently working 24 hours per day to finish the client ,BETA phase is close ! I've added new launcher & login screen and fixed the major bugs in game which means you must help us find the rest in BETA.


    Sincerely,
    Poseidon
    Olympus Team

    Last edited by Devil; 05-13-2014 at 01:52 PM.

  10. #130
    Senior Member balthasar577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    A good day to all of our followers on KO4Life,




    Since our first BETA didn't work out as planned we decided to do some drastic changes around our work. So we decided to spend even more hours on our server and boost up our files.
    Well.. it payed off!
    We're glad to tell you that we upgraded our files to version 1397, which will include a lot of new and improved features.
    What we can promise you is that we will try to provide you with one of the most intensive and wildest PK experience you have ever seen!
    Also we will be releasing our new client which will have a size of (thank god) 650MB (give or take a few).
    We've done some GFX work on the new server and when BETA starts our server won't be finished, but that's why we need you guys.
    We need you to fill up the missing things on our server so we can improve it and give you guys the Knight Online experience that we all want.
    We've got the funds to advertise on serveral forums to get us some decent population. Also we will be advertising on Facebook since most of our Spanish community is located there.


    We hope that we've informed you enough with this update and we'll try to reveal some of the cover before BETA starts.


    Sincerely,
    Alphabet
    Olympus Team

  11. #131
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Been waiting for you guys,glad to hear that!

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Sound's good, when the beta starting?

  13. #133
    Senior Member NeoStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Syed's Nuts
    Posts
    244

    Default

    eyyayayay, freee bump p p p p

  14. #134
    Senior Member balthasar577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Dear Readers,

    As stated in this post. http://forum.olympus...-13-05/#entry85m, the server is still not finished.
    Therefore we are still deciding what to do with our Beta of today. It might be re-scheduled due to our major server update.
    We do realize that we re-scheduled our BETA to today. But due to changing the server version there is quite some extra work to be done.
    At this time we are deciding if its worth opening the Beta.

    Do keep in mind that the current Beta date was set before we had the idea of upgrading our servers version.
    Developing a server takes time and making the right decisions. We think that the right decision at this time is to make sure our upgraded files are entirely stable, so our next launch won't cause any problems.


    Sincerely,
    Olympus Team

  15. #135
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    Dear Readers,

    As stated in this post. http://forum.olympus...-13-05/#entry85m, the server is still not finished.
    Therefore we are still deciding what to do with our Beta of today. It might be re-scheduled due to our major server update.
    We do realize that we re-scheduled our BETA to today. But due to changing the server version there is quite some extra work to be done.
    At this time we are deciding if its worth opening the Beta.

    Do keep in mind that the current Beta date was set before we had the idea of upgrading our servers version.
    Developing a server takes time and making the right decisions. We think that the right decision at this time is to make sure our upgraded files are entirely stable, so our next launch won't cause any problems.


    Sincerely,
    Olympus Team
    2 FAIL- server not ready - but u relase date for BETA = GG

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Knight Online lvl 70+ Skills
    By SirKnight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 12:56 AM
  2. Knight Online IRC (Chat)
    By Conin in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 03:13 AM
  3. baba knight online tool
    By tom in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 09:35 AM
  4. Quiting Knight Online? Post here
    By Dr4g0n in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 01:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •