Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

edit.

This is a discussion on edit. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One of the best server in Which Could eh play: - Admin always online. - Stability of the server. - ...
Page: 10

Banned

Default Server good :D

One of the best server in Which Could eh play:
    - Admin always online.
    - Stability of the server.
    - Very good events.

I recommend it to everyone, By Strong (;

Dear knights,

I dont want to take a lot of time in the server downtime,so i'll just make a quick update.

• Castle Siege war gives you 1500 NPS + Gold BAR
    • You can buy gold bars from npc NOW.
    • Bulcans / Giant bulcans now drops begginer +6 items
    • Gold Premium gives 40% more experience now.

Greetings,
    Lagalos

its a very nice server with real hp and ac not the exaggeration that other servers usually have, new comers have an advantage now that prices on master items are drooping.

New updates seems so useful ^^

Banned Member

Humans are lack of priests... 3 Priest per party is not enough for them

I have nothing to do with this server for everyone who needs to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    I have nothing to do with this server for everyone who needs to know that.
    wait ... what?

Server Management team
    Lagalos - The creator of the whole project and the server owner is me Lagalos 20 years old from Sweden. I've been developing for a few years about 2-3 years ago, during this time I was only doing webdevelopment.
    fair enough, you're not part of the project.

The owner is Grobar himself, not me.

I got paid to do pictures for him, help take care of forum and let him use my name. That's all I contributed with, I was never admin/gm whatever.

But you see the problem here is that this guy is doing the exact thing he has done before, that is being corrupt. I told him numerous of times that he should not be it or I would let everybody know but yet, he did not change. I kept getting lots of pms of my friends telling me why this clan got tons of uniques no other people have, so I was going to test his server and what do I see? Him playing his own server and guess what, his clan got all the greatest items? Hmm, randomly everyone in his clan got skeleton belt, wp/pp, chitin shields? "This clan is the best in the server". I played for hours and it's freakin' impossible to farm up chitins so how in the hell did they get all those in just few days? Now I don't know if this is giving for free or selling, but it's being corrupt and I am against corruption. He did the exact same in his old server which made it die, so I doubt that this one will be alive for long time.
    I really thought this guy was telling the truth this time when he said it's a whole new level on this blabla and that he would not be corrupt using my name, but yet he did. Not that I care really, this community is quite dead imo so who cares if he uses my name or not. But it is WRONG please learn that. Therefor I pulled myself out of this "project" even though I had no big role in it.

Lagalos

Banned Senior Member

Why would you ever let the biggest known scammer and dumbass of the entire PSKO scene use your name.. what the hell..this servers ruined for me for just knowing that.

Banned

Syndicate is corrupted?
    I think 50% of the clan are the biggest donators in server and has ko4life account.
    Lagalos,why you lie bro?

All got chitin shield? I think only one has it,clan leader priest.

Bump for unitedko.

Banned Senior Member

Lagalos,if you didn't know grobar is only executive director on the server,that provides investements,and puting a lot of money and effort in the server.

If you didn't know Syndicate are big donators,half of the clan has account on ko4life and they can come and post...

You recieved good enough of money directly from server adress and yet you weren't satisfied. You broke the contract.

About corruption please make,please make more sense. You dont know the syndicate members are the biggest donators? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Why would you ever let the biggest known scammer and dumbass of the entire PSKO scene use your name.. what the hell..this servers ruined for me for just knowing that.
    Why? Because I don't care about KO, it's the shittiest community after LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne View Post
    Syndicate is corrupted?
    I think 50% of the clan are the biggest donators in server and has ko4life account.
    Lagalos,why you lie bro?

I lie? Prove me how I lie, show me screenshots of them looting it?

Quote Originally Posted by stiffler877 View Post
    About corruption please make,please make more sense. You dont know the syndicate members are the biggest donators? lol.
    About making sense, you're telling me syndicate donates a lot right? So how do you get these items if you donate when you can't buy shit from PUS? Special donator magic?

"If you didn't know grobar is only executive director"
    Act like he is the CEO of Microsoft, there is no executive directors in KO. It's a freakin' server located in a basement at someone's mothers house.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne View Post
    Syndicate is corrupted?
    Lagalos,why you lie bro?

Bump for unitedko.
    You got banned about 8 min ago and you're already back with new account. You should really see a therapist, because you're taking KO too serious.

@stiffler, don't see how you can still defend grobar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    About making sense, you're telling me syndicate donates a lot right? So how do you get these items if you donate when you can't buy shit from PUS? Special donator magic?

"If you didn't know grobar is only executive director"
    Act like he is the CEO of Microsoft, there is no executive directors in KO. It's a freakin' server located in a basement at someone's mothers house.
    Bro,Knights United is a company that has their own manager.

If you are going to cry and think that some people get free items,than go and cry.
    But everyone in the server know that syndicate is full of donators,and they are active all the time,team work etc..

Just because syndicate didn't want you in clan,you were rejected it doesnt mean they get free items.. LOL... I wish people from the clan will come here and say how much they donated.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-31-2013, 03:01 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-27-2013, 12:07 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-27-2013, 11:34 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    10-20-2013, 10:20 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    10-20-2013, 10:19 AM
  6. Hits: 2