Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

⭐OhaGaming.com v1534⭐Reign of the Fire Drake⭐

This is a discussion on ⭐OhaGaming.com v1534⭐Reign of the Fire Drake⭐ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anvil a little harsh, but the drops make a good balance all in all. update 11/21/2020...
Page: 3

anvil a little harsh, but the drops make a good balance all in all.

update 11/21/2020
    Last edited by BlackOak; 11-21-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Server looks great this version is best no doubt. Anvil might be a bit too hard but I dont think its a problem, few bugs that surely will be fixed. So far so good
    SacruM likes this.

Rofd 1453-1534 was the best 'real' knight online. Client looks really great, about the bugs.. well knight online was always kinda buged, you cant really expect any miracles from it.
    Make it too easy like every other private and it will be another one ko for kids, which get boring pretty fast.
    I hope ill get some more time to stay here for longer. Anyways good luck with that project.

Played this server for a while here's the things that should be changed

-Upgrade rates pretty low
    -You can't use trinas to upgrade middle class items(cleaver etc)
    -Grell and spoilers drops bus,opal,sapphire and crystal and grell also drops newbie bus which replaces the normal bus(only difference is you can't trade it and you can't use it with trina) so in order to prevent macro farmers,macro should be illegal otherwise people place their archers,farm the slots and can make coin worthless
    -I completed all quests and so far so good all of them working pretty well except one of them.There is no second legendary earring quest and you can't repeat the first quest so i couldn't get my second quest earring for my sin
    -Boss and Quests hits like a truck their damages need to be tone down.Quest lard orc deals 4k damage but quest giant golem only deals 1k harpy queen can deal 2k damage talos hits 3k the damage is a bit high,hope you guys can nerf it
    -Eslant npc doesn't have quests yet,probably will be added later

What i liked is

-Master system is so well made you just need to kill a single monster and drop master item for a class(rogue master drops rogue master etc) and they spawn oftenly
    -70-72-75 and 80 lwl skills also very well made every boss(even kekuri) drops skill quest item and that's it if you drop skill quest lwl 70 it means you can get your 70 skill easly
    -All quests works well and all of them gives good xp
    -Events works well
    -Glacier and Lightning seems fine which means you can rarely get stunned by aposts and derus and slowed down by aoc
    -Knightonline.exe has some problems i have to open launcher 4 or 5 times to login game this one also needs to be fixed

I really liked this server
    Last edited by safran37; 11-03-2020 at 04:54 PM.

ROFD is best version by far. Idk what's going on with login though because I managed to log once past last 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by safran37 View Post
    -Upgrade rates pretty low
    This is something that is good already in our opinion for a farm server concept. Most of farm servers become full PK in few days due to high drop and upgrade rates which makes farm concept die quick.
    -You can't use trinas to upgrade middle class items(cleaver etc)
    We are using higher version upgrade system where you can use Trina only with Blessed Upgrade scroll. Thats why we also made rates for Middle class & Low class scrolls higher.
    -Grell and spoilers drops bus,opal,sapphire and crystal and grell also drops newbie bus which replaces the normal bus(only difference is you can't trade it and you can't use it with trina) so in order to prevent macro farmers,macro should be illegal otherwise people place their archers,farm the slots and can make coin worthless
    Opal, Crystal, Sapphire selling prices are reduced. Scrolls drop only from Grells which half of them are non storable/tradable as you mentioned so I dont think it should be a problem.
    -I completed all quests and so far so good all of them working pretty well except one of them.There is no second legendary earring quest and you can't repeat the first quest so i couldn't get my second quest earring for my sin
    Actually there is second Legendary Earring quest placed near tyon spots as original. You can find quests NPC`s location with M button. Same for all bosses & monsters locations in all zones.
    -Boss and Quests hits like a truck their damages need to be tone down.Quest lard orc deals 4k damage but quest giant golem only deals 1k harpy queen can deal 2k damage talos hits 3k the damage is a bit high,hope you guys can nerf it
    We are aware of critical damage by some monsters and it will be fixed in one of upcoming restarts.
    -Eslant npc doesn't have quests yet,probably will be added later
    We can think about it for the later period of the server.
    -Knightonline.exe has some problems i have to open launcher 4 or 5 times to login game this one also needs to be fixed
    There are no any issues with it. The only thing that comes to my mind is that once you run client it takes 15-30 sec for our anti-cheat to load just give it a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    ROFD is best version by far. Idk what's going on with login though because I managed to log once past last 2 days.
    We've noticed some issues in registration process that cause login problems for some accounts. Contact us on Discord or Facebook PM so we will solve this for you. It will be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingMatters View Post
    This is something that is good already in our opinion for a farm server concept. Most of farm servers become full PK in few days due to high drop and upgrade rates which makes farm concept die quick.

We are using higher version upgrade system where you can use Trina only with Blessed Upgrade scroll. Thats why we also made rates for Middle class & Low class scrolls higher.

Opal, Crystal, Sapphire selling prices are reduced. Scrolls drop only from Grells which half of them are non storable/tradable as you mentioned so I dont think it should be a problem.

Actually there is second Legendary Earring quest placed near tyon spots as original. You can find quests NPC`s location with M button. Same for all bosses & monsters locations in all zones.

We are aware of critical damage by some monsters and it will be fixed in one of upcoming restarts.

We can think about it for the later period of the server.

There are no any issues with it. The only thing that comes to my mind is that once you run client it takes 15-30 sec for our anti-cheat to load just give it a time.

We've noticed some issues in registration process that cause login problems for some accounts. Contact us on Discord or Facebook PM so we will solve this for you. It will be fixed soon.
    aah my bad then it's been so long since i played a v15xx server that i forgot the second earring mission.The only thing that makes me worried about server is upgrade and if it's meant to be hard for everyone then i'm okay with it

just make it a long living server(not like turkish servers which resets database and makes a new opening in every month or two) It would be really waste if a server like this dies in couple months

Forgotten Temple event - We are using original system where you are joining the event via NPC at Moradon.

You'll get 1x Forgotten Temple Emblem for finishing 51 waves.

You can exchange 3x emblems for Forgotten Necklace with 10 days expiration time which will be the only secondary pendant available in game.

Last edited by NothingMatters; 11-07-2020 at 04:19 PM.

Gold (Dragon) shells are the best armors that will be available at OhaGaming.
    You can obtain them by finishing the quest at [Blacksmith] Heppa npc located at Moradon town.

Here is an example of stats for Warrior armor once you collect the whole set +7:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

So Is there any ron's set like usko?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    So Is there any ron's set like usko?
    Sure, above is just an example. There are all Mythrils, Trials, Ron's and Dragon Flights. You can choose which part you want, once you collect all required items. Quest is repeatable and items will be farmable at bowl.

Dear OhaGaming Users!

We are happy to say that our first Alpha farm phase went very well.

There were around 300 users who tested the server and we've get only positive feedback.

All the reported issues has been fixed.

We have decided to open second phase of Alpha which will be fully PK mode with little aspect of improving character gear.

Alpha PK phase will start at 27th November 19:00 GMT+3. Top 5 users overall ranking will be rewarded with 2000 Knight Cash.

Every user that will hit more than 25.000 National Points will be rewarded with 500 Knight Cash at offical launch.

Server is still online and farm phase will be closed at 23rd November.

OhaGaming Staff

LIKE - SHARE - TAG event has started!
    Alpha phase - PK mode starts November 27th - 19:00 GMT+3
    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/pcZXnqt
    Fourm: https://ohagaming.com/forum/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OhaGaming-100321671652714
    RULES:
    - LIKE OHAGAMING FANPAGE
    - LIKE THIS POST
    - TAG 3 DIFFERENT FRIENDS IN COMMENT
    - 5 RANDOM PEOPLE WILL WIN 2000 KNIGHT CASH
    Winners will be annouced at half of December!

I'm gonna test the PK Beta. Looks like something new and not like those standard lvl 70 cap 0 brain z skill servers which gonna relaunch every 3 seconds.

So bump for you @NothingMatters.
    SacruM likes this.

Second phase of Alpha - full PK mode starts in 4 days
    27.11.2020 - 19:00 GMT+3

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-30-2022, 11:57 AM