Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Knight Online World Europe - Coming Soon! www.knightonlineworld.eu

This is a discussion on Knight Online World Europe - Coming Soon! www.knightonlineworld.eu within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Knight Online World Europe www.knightonlineworld.eu [version 1298] [topic updated: 26/11/12] Welcome to the topic of kow.eu i guess your wondering ...
Page: 1

Default Knight Online World Europe - Coming Soon! www.knightonlineworld.eu

Knight Online World Europe
    www.knightonlineworld.eu

[version 1298]
    [topic updated: 26/11/12]

Welcome to the topic of kow.eu i guess your wondering what this topic is all about so here goes.

Knight Online World Europe will be an English Knight Online private farm server (With other language support), we are looking to provide users a place to remember the older times of Knight Online from around 2004.

Knight Online World Europe are not looking to provide you with anything new.... no new stuff you say? That's right, we're fed up of seeing all of these private servers with custom stuff who claim to be bringing back the old times of Knight Online. No border defense wars, no custom monsters, No new user interfaces.

So i bet your thinking well, what will you have? We will provide the best and most accurate 2004 Knight Online replicate as possible, both old maps Breth and Piana, Low class and Middle class upgrades, Remnants at the end of every war that drop a unique and a lotto, Forgotten temple event, Castle siege wars and other exciting events!

Here is a list of things we are working on or have done to make it as original as possible:

- Breth and Piana home maps for each Nation (With current monster locations)
    - Low / Middle class scrolls fully working
    - Item Rental system working
    - Castle Seige wars
    - Forgotten temple
    - Old user interface
    - Old skill looks
    - Original experience rate
    - Original Quests
    - level cap 70
    - Bronze, Silver and Gold premium only
    - Original upgrade rates (depending on what the community want)

Why did i bold out the Original experience rate? Well as i see a lot of people really don't enjoy grinding or just don't have the time in general, there will be some added quests, such as killing 30 Skeletons for XX amount of experience, it wont make the leveling super easy but it will help people out who don't have a lot of time to play.

So what about player support i hear you saying? Well the panel will have a fully implemented ticket system, along with a vote point system and also a live support chat where players can get instant help if needed.

So as ive mentioned the power up store with premiums i guess your wondering what will be in it? there will be NO monster summon staffs what so ever, we feel these are only added to servers who's main goal is to make money, Yes of course bills need to be paid which is why we have setup the 3 premium system which will not cost to much, we've also added the vote system for you to obtain items through the PUS by voting.

I will be implementing a new drop system where at random people may be able to be dropped a premium card, or other such cards in-game where they can obtain premium for nothing, absolutely free.

Server security, this is one of the highest aspects of our server, we are currently searching for have in development anti cheat systems, no server is 100% anti KOXP proof, but we will do our up most to keep the server clean with active GM's. Ddos, no server is completely protected against a Ddos attack, but as i have stated we will work around the clock to prevent any problems during and after launch.

This server is going to be based mainly upon the community and what people want in there server, not what the server creator wants in there server. So remember to tell as many as your friends as possible and feel free to repost this! The bigger population the better server you have to play in!

Well ill stop blabbing on, which im pretty sure you guys are bored of by now so if you have any suggestions what so ever for the server head over to our forums (temp forum) @ Knight Online World

There is no current release date for the server but the more feedback we get the sooner we can launch!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards

kow.eu Team

Small video of the login, enjoy!

Here is a small preview of the login (he screams and everything!)
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-26-2012 at 07:14 PM.
    iRaiden, Ren and labos1993 like this.

This actually looks promising, avoiding all the tripe thats around, will look forward to seeing how this goes. Potential is 100% there.

that's what i missed! dk hill for the win lol

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

U fixed the 1 million exploits of this verssion?
    GaaL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    U fixed the 1 million exploits of this verssion?
    98% of the servers online right now are version 1298 and secure, so yes, you would be correct.

Make a dont hard exp ,and this server will be good ; ) .

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaka View Post
    Make a dont hard exp ,and this server will be good ; ) .
    as stated above, it will be hard exp but there will be quests to help you a long the way so you wont have to spend hours apon hours of exping

Little archer Senior Member

original experience rate, haha.

sure, lots of people will spend days grinding in a server that will most likely shut down within a few weeks (I'm being generous).

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

sure, lots of people will spend days grinding in a server that will most likely shut down within a few weeks (I'm being generous).
    once again razor comes in with his wise words of wisdom, honestly tho, if you took the time to read, it clearly says there will be a lot of experience quests to help you get to 60+. Just because other server's failed, doesn't mean this one is going to, take a look at OSKO its been up for god knows how long.

kiddo pls e.e

only for the old breth it kinda worth the try !

seens good ... maybe will try
    i hope for beta before

Little archer Senior Member

Do you honestly picture people grinding their asses out in a private server? Because I don't.

So if there will be orgiinal exp rate's . how many time i need to get 70 lvl ?

Do you honestly picture people grinding their asses out in a private server? Because I don't.
    As ive said above, there will be experience quest and exp events all over the place, so if for the second time your going to fail to read then im going to stop replying to your useless comments.

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaka View Post
    So if there will be orgiinal exp rate's . how many time i need to get 70 lvl ?
    That depends on how much experience people want per quest and what the community vote, its a community server so what ever people feel is a comfortable pace, head over to the forum and put across your suggestion

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast