Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 137
Like Tree4Likes

Old Knight Online Breth/Piana Old CZ ! Legit game

This is a discussion on Old Knight Online Breth/Piana Old CZ ! Legit game within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by muratbag1 hey i got now 30 player ! hey ! guys . thats not turkish server do ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag1 View Post
    hey i got now 30 player !
    hey ! guys . thats not turkish server do not forgot it

  2. #92
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post
    hey ! guys . thats not turkish server do not forgot it
    anyone have a krko new map zone smd ?_

  3. #93
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag1 View Post
    anyone have a krko new map zone smd ?_
    Where u ask it?/Going find it in Snoxd.net.......

    KRKO New Maps - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd

  4. #94
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    Where u ask it?/Going find it in Snoxd.net.......

    KRKO New Maps - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    no map we need smd file

  5. #95
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post
    no map we need smd file
    we need many user on 1299

    also need krko map files

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post
    no map we need smd file
    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post
    we need many user on 1299

    also need krko map files
    If you're a developer, why not try acting like one? Or maybe that's the problem; acting.

    SMD: It doesn't really* matter, so long as the map size is the same (* it can cause weird bugs with spawn placement, since the layout's different, but they're few and far between). If the map has objects, of course you'll need to add those yourself, but fortunately there's releases there to help you out. As there are releases to help you out adding warp entries. It honestly surprises me that you aren't familiar with the whole "JUST RENAME DAT SMD AND WORK" that most people encounter when they setup the server for themselves.
    Alternatively, do what I do and dump the client map data in the server format. But I'm not expecting that.

    (Client) map files: Can't you leech them from a client that has them? Can't you do that? Is it too hard?
    Nobody else uses them? Convert them yourself.

    You're running this server, how about showing some initiative.

  7. #97
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    If you're a developer, why not try acting like one? Or maybe that's the problem; acting.

    SMD: It doesn't really* matter, so long as the map size is the same (* it can cause weird bugs with spawn placement, since the layout's different, but they're few and far between). If the map has objects, of course you'll need to add those yourself, but fortunately there's releases there to help you out. As there are releases to help you out adding warp entries. It honestly surprises me that you aren't familiar with the whole "JUST RENAME DAT SMD AND WORK" that most people encounter when they setup the server for themselves.
    Alternatively, do what I do and dump the client map data in the server format. But I'm not expecting that.

    (Client) map files: Can't you leech them from a client that has them? Can't you do that? Is it too hard?
    Nobody else uses them? Convert them yourself.

    You're running this server, how about showing some initiative.
    i am making events. Also im working on EVT's new quests

    also working on 18xx..

    i got many computer .. 1 comptuer working on 1299 another 18xx another 13xx


    i try make myself more knowagle ... but i saw that kroko map and i try edit the map files with another smd it didnt work so i asked it.

    im forevermyko owner

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post
    i am making events. Also im working on EVT's new quests

    also working on 18xx..

    i got many computer .. 1 comptuer working on 1299 another 18xx another 13xx


    i try make myself more knowagle ... but i saw that kroko map and i try edit the map files with another smd it didnt work so i asked it.

    im forevermyko owner
    And what is it you've actually done with 1.8xx, pray tell?
    ProJoinT likes this.

  9. #99
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    And what is it you've actually done with 1.8xx, pray tell?
    i just fixed Chaos + BDW.

  10. #100
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    I try to edit map file with another SMD.. boy did that make a shit ton of sense.
    ProJoinT likes this.

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post
    i just fixed Chaos + BDW.
    Both events the turkets have already implemented in some horrid fashion. So by "fixed", what are you referring to as broken?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I try to edit map file with another SMD.. boy did that make a shit ton of sense.
    Makes sense to me, seeing as how 99% of the SMDs people use are just copies of existing SMDs mangled to suit their intended purpose.
    nickos3 likes this.

  12. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    802

    Default

    I don't think he really understand what people are trying to point out here and he keep ignoring the questions. BDW/chaos aren't really a 18xx functions only, because they can and are used in other versions aswell.

  13. #103
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I don't think he really understand what people are trying to point out here and he keep ignoring the questions. BDW/chaos aren't really a 18xx functions only, because they can and are used in other versions aswell.
    i just started work on c# on new ebenezer

  14. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post
    i just started work on c# on new ebenezer
    So you've just started work on writing a new server in another language (despite being so very clueless about anything server-related, it appears), and above all else, you've "fixed" / implemented game events that are really only feasible for implementation well after the base is done?
    KO's a relatively small MMO, but even still -- I call BS.

  15. #105
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So you've just started work on writing a new server in another language (despite being so very clueless about anything server-related, it appears), and above all else, you've "fixed" / implemented game events that are really only feasible for implementation well after the base is done?
    KO's a relatively small MMO, but even still -- I call BS.
    i got c++ codes i try make them like c# it will work so much fast

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 09:26 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 05:14 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 12:52 PM
  5. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 04:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •