Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

The old knight online * OLYMPİA *-2004 version [21.11.2014] IT'S TIME!

This is a discussion on The old knight online * OLYMPİA *-2004 version [21.11.2014] IT'S TIME! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ​ TRAİLLER ; We have under construction. . why olympia ? Because I don't know how many, I don't know, ...
Page: 1

Default The old knight online * OLYMPİA *-2004 version [21.11.2014] IT'S TIME!

TRAİLLER ;

We have under construction. .

why olympia ?

Because I don't know how many, I don't know, I don't know how many types of premium event does not exist, how many types of kc does not exist! There is no friend of GMS who dupe Antonis no boss. Just to make money, no admin who listens to the pm. simplicity and there standing there an game have a seamless service. Scroollar free to make it easier for you to have a premium to lwl muscle very difficult not entirely original proportions.

|-exp system and features

exp rates is a completely original bluerose83 rates. the colony zone are in 15%, they also drop in giving more exp mobs at a rate of 5% is increasing.

|| -
    drop and features

they stay loyal to the drop were respectively bluerose83 them all by typing the name, you can search for it through our wap site. rates of individual operands with sıkmıycak has been edited. There are also 5% drop in the colony zone increases.

||| -
    low-middle class loser scrol with upgrade

İtem + 3 until you're 100% they need to spend more on this subject from hight class buss paper clothes, fp, and you'll be able to upgrade with low weaponlarınızı middle scrollar.

||||- quest system

quest system so Samuel will open one week after opening the task system. Both new players and old players to our unique and diverse exp tasks

|||||-
    Antonis, dupe, as similar things as

suppliers with cheating actually database we've spent a lot of time and no more than Tony, and so we have made it impossible to log in with the program. We don't want to give the name of our security system that will work in the background at the entrance any koxp never will be stopped.

|||||| - How do I add my master

the first reason is the game master is off for a week and the functioning of Justice in terms of paraquat.

|||||||-
    premium sales as

There is a uniform premium. And this one's going to get my players not only between 5% bi is the difference except for the sale of the kc or any item it is absolutely second to none. one players wishing to unsuspecting merchant to the intervals in the kc coins can sell for money.

|||||||- ücrtesiz scrollar hakkında

initially on you hp, ac, sw sc area. When finished, you will find a range of the worm.

|||||||-
    starting at the tiers asstartup item for each class of rare weapons and is in the form of the rare scrool and pauldron.

|||||||-
    about events

In-game, of course, various activities are destroyed but to ensure that the game's workings and original in terms of opening is closed on the first three weeks after the events. other than that, to be made over various facebook and wap site etkinlk you can win prizes by participating in surprise.

"OK, please download our client to login otherwise you may encounter problems".

"In any server before you use the ID and password is absolutely do not recommend your input".

"the game can throw in 4 different administrator within the pm and you can ask your questions without exaggeration. both of them can speak English and also Spanish for our 4 gm foreign user be in continuous with conversions ".
    Server date: 21/Nov/2014 peru time: 16: 00
    Server date: 21/Nov/2014 abd time: 14: 00
    Server date: 21/Nov/2014 turkey time: 20: 00
    Last edited by olympia; 11-19-2014 at 02:48 PM.

It's nice to see somebody post something funny every once in a while.

We apologize if you have incorrect places in translation

flash back !

flash back !

flash back !

flash back !!

Quote Originally Posted by olympia View Post
    We apologize if you have incorrect places in translation
    the whole topic made no sense sir, maybe ask someone who speaks english and turkish properly to translate it for you.

flash back

hey guys flash back !

hi guys flash back!
    can anyone remove this useless topic?

It is for informational purposes

We know we are not translated correctly apologize

+++++++++++++++++++++

Little archer Senior Member

Hahaha, I would play this just to meet Samuel and bluerose83, they seem to be nice lads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast