View Poll Results: Which level cap do youprefer?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll

46 51.11%

17 18.89%

27 30.00%
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

ClimaxKO (Under Development)

This is a discussion on ClimaxKO (Under Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now, before I start developing this new server I'd like to know which level cap you guys would prefer to ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default ClimaxKO (Under Development)

Now, before I start developing this new server I'd like to know which level cap you guys would prefer to have. Please keep in mind that LegitKO closing was nothing to do with me. So I don't want to hear people bringing that up. I resigned from the admin team and it closed because of Aftermath. This server will be ran by me and my brother (MetaHaze) so there will be no bullshit drama or anything. If anyone has any other thoughts that LegitKO closed because of me, feel free to check that topic your self.

I wanna see which level cap you guys prefer. So take ur time and vote on this I'll base my judgments by what everyone says.

Edit : I'll turn this topic into a development topic as well. Any suggestions feel free to post. I'll post what I'm changing as well.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 04-25-2014 at 07:39 PM.

gl bro ill be playing

start 70 and when people get bored increase cap

no, no and just no. Wrong in so many ways to open new server. You keep saying it wasnt your fault that the server got closed, but really? You saw and knew what kind of person aftermath is and it should been enough to ditch him before launching and you didn't do it. How would it be different this time? You pay the dedicated by yourself or it's going to be 'pre-purchase' more KC crap all over again?

Don't get me wrong, because I never had anything against you or the server. I think you can manage hosting it by yourself.

definitely 70

Go go start lvl 70 tomorrow

Banned Senior Member

So far lvl 70. Mortal, a few of you can think what you want but I have a lot of people that back me up on stuff. What would be so different this time? Because I wouldn't have anyone on the team to mess anything up.

Anyway, Ketcho I don't know when the server will release. I have stuff to make changes to and then gotta look for a dedicated server and all that.

Banned Senior Member

62 but it isn't up there or 65.

Basicly, at level 70 cap... Theres rough balance on what classes can be played to great potential.

Mages lack there 72 staff skill, 75 armor, and 80 novas etc.

Priests lack Hellis, ability to go full duff + 1920.

Warriors have one of the least affected skillsets,they have a strong 70 skill, so you have smaller counter issues.

Rogues, have the strongest kit, allowing them to minor heal, cure curses indefinitely, do tons of damage, run horribly fast comparativly, and even allow them to take 800 defense ( via evading giving up bloody beast ), it has turn arounds.. but it's effectivly getting the entire ac of a full set of armor.

The 70 skillcap kinda favors rogues and warriors, forcing priests and mages into support only roles unless they are compensated.

No one wants a huge party of mages in KO doing tons of damage, but its hard to nerf that without helping out..

Basicly... at a 70 cap..

Judgment should hit around half of spike to a third of spike.

Mage staff same thing, depending on stun rates / chill rates.

There's a lot of playability added to help balance classes with the higher level skills, that without, causes the classes like Priest and Mage to fall behind to pure consistent damage.
    Phoenix likes this.

Haven't you ever played the low level bdw? That shit is tight.

I voted 70. Bigdudle I have a lot of respect for you for the work and dedication and really the enthusiasm you put into LegitKO, and I wish you all the best with this new endeavor, but I truly hope this time you will refrain from promising the world to people around stuff not fully up to you...regardless of the fact that now you will have more say in shaping the server. That just makes the way LegitKO ended that much more ironic, and it probably wouldn't have been that at all.

Again, good effort on LegitKO, and I hope this project is going to pan out just fine for you and the community.

Regards

62, ADREAM SERVER

So far i didnt saw any english server make adream pk, its would be best !
    InfernalFire likes this.

I concur, 62 would be stupendous

lvl 59 or 69 please.

Banned Senior Member

I don't know how long a 59 or 62 server would last lol.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast