Page 166 of 395 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ilterates Dude, act like a mod. Will ya? Just because he's a moderator it doesn't mean he ...
Page: 166

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Dude, act like a mod. Will ya?
    Just because he's a moderator it doesn't mean he cannot say his opinions. At least I don't care how mods in here act if they just don't abuse their mod powers.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Dude, act like a mod. Will ya?
    Excuse me? I was responding to the users question. As for "acting like a mod"..you're kidding right?

Let me add, my previous post was in no way me insulting this server, I do not agree with some of the decisions made by staff. I do, however apologize for any misinterpretation with my earlier post. As far as the server itself is concerned, you won't many much more credible/stable servers out there.

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

OldSchoolers,

We have worked so hard on this (considering the fact that it might wouldn't happen), however our developers did it and we are proud to announce this new brand event that will break the routine in our server and will give you a new way of farming: Dark Land

Requirements to get into the Dark Land:

-Monster Stone
    -lvl 62+

there are 5 kind of mobs:

-Swamp, yahee, kapu, Lizarg, Mudam

-Each mob drop a gem, you have to collect the five gems and then you can exchange into the NPC Chaotic Generator and get an random item and
    possible one of these armors:

Those Armors have 2 extra points of defense than regular shell armors besides the look.

There is a Boss (Faust Tarak) running across the dark Land, be careful because it is extremely dangerous, this boss will drop directly some of the valuables armors, although it is not easy to locate since Faust Tarak run as crazy.

Schedule of Dark Land on this Link: Dark Land Event

Dark Land will start on November the 18th

The second thing, since there are huge populations of chitin armors and shell armors started to growing as well we will make an update on the bloody armors, bloody armors will have the same stats as shell armor +6, weapons still being the same.

OldSchoolKO Staff

OldSchoolers,

Since we began on this Project, we have always believed that our community deserve the best private server (which is why we are here), along all this time we have experienced all kind of things such a good and bad things but at the end we have gained the respect of all of you because our job is based in one main thing: honesty

We have respected our users, when we opened a new server we never closed the previous one (in the case of Adonis when we opened Cypher) so nobody lost any item in which people have been invested their time and dedication, for those who have complained about the “value” of their items they lost I tell you something, this game has been made to enjoy it, not to make business, that’s not the goal for the gamer but get fun.

As you can see, OldSchoolKO has been getting better during all this time, this happened because of many things we are very grateful for:

- Bugs that has been reported by our users
    - The hardest Ddos attacks you can ever image we received in several occasions.
    - Those who have helped to us to test the server in its beta stage (2 years ago)
    - And much more.

Why do you play OldSchoolKO?

For a simple reason, because this game bring you back on time 10 years ago, knight online on its most basic stage, when you were younger and had all the freedom, when you really knew the meaning of getting fun with friends, even the moments when you got mad those moments also were fun, the moments when a boss appeared or those moments during the pk times, those moments you are living again when you play in OldSchoolKO.

Our birthday is pretty close 2 years have passed, for this reason we are celebrating in a big way by releasing a new world: Kronos

Kronos Official Trailer

Just few servers can celebrate 2 years alive, we are one of the very few servers that has been persistent, never gave up to adversities and our main reason to keep stand was because of our community.

There are many improvements which are coming with Kronos, some of them are:

-New events like: Dark Land, Juraid Mountain, Krowaz Zone, Dark cave Zone.
    - Events that you already know: Monster Nest, Border Defense War, Bifrost, Castle Siege War, Lunar War, King Elections.
    - Working maps: Breth Village, Piana Village, Colony Zone Castle Center, Old Moradon cwith Flags of the Top Clans and Monuments of the Top Users.
    -New drop List System
    -New ban system (Jail Zone)
    -You can browse the internet, check your facebook, youtube without quit or log out from game (soon)
    -Low and middle class Upgrade Scrolls on theAnvil.
    -Knight Medal System with new ítems!
    -Avcisoft reloaded

Some basic knowledge about Kronos:

- Level 62 cap pk/farm
    - 100% Old Style items.
    - 100% Maps working (Breth and Piana Village, Teleports, Npcs, Mobs and Spots)
    - No red chitins on pus for a while
    - No class change sc on pus
    - Quest jewelty treasure quest active
    - No etharots event
    - Some exp quest actives (since we are aware almost all spots would be full of people exping we decided to keep some exp quest)
    - Items limit upgrade to +8 as limit
    - Jewelry limit upgrade to +1 as limit
    - Chitin Armor is top (no shells).

The same evolving that Xydonis had we will apply for Kronos, so there won't be all the server events on first day, everything goona be release it slowly with a schedule or wouldnt be fun, isnt it?

What our Website offers:

-Anti-hack accounts (You can block your account through our website)
    -Ticket to support system

Also Gm's active 24/7 in order to assist players, we have spanish/turkish/english game masters for it.

Also we have Dedicated Server with Cisco Guard for the safety of our community personal information.

In addition you can use your knight cash as long as Xydonis as Kronos Server.

You have 3 payments methods in order to purchase your kc before we release Cypher so you will have your knight cash ready to go for that day

Find our payment methods here: Power Up Store

Official Launch: December the 15th, 2012.

Get Register Now!

Web Site: OLD SCHOOL KO ... MYKO'S COMEBACK

Forum: GoodGame - Powered by vBulletin

FaceBook: FaceBook

OldSchoolers, we have a new fresh start with new updates and improvements, you all are invite don this great adventure that will happen in our new world: Kronos

Thanks to everyone, see you on Kronos.

OldSchoolKOStaff

Server Screenshots:

OldSchoolKO Zone's and Events

Here is what you could do to keep the colony zone active. ( Which is the cause of server slowly dying btw )
    • You could make 1500/300ac and ap scroll cheaper.
    • You could have helped new players to level up. Now you will say we have etaroth event I know you will but the fact is new beginners didn't know that and since gms are not active 24/7 as you claim they couldn't find those legendary etharoth events. Also low levels not being able to kill etaroth when they found one didn't make anything easier.
      I know now you are thinking well, this is a hard server and exp must be hard! but this is false because since no one is exping reaching 70 level killing derus was impossible as you can imagine.

I think the server could do a lot better if you guys managed to boost pk a little bit. You made enough money just from trinas and nation transfers. I think 1500/300 free wouldn't really hurt you.

Will I start over again and go thru all this crap? Hard to say.
    Professor likes this.

Hmmmm letme say one thing about OSKO , its the best private server ever i seen . I played on adonis like 8 months and except few problems thats was amazin.
    I dont have much time to play anymore if i can get a good nolifer sharer i might start again on kronos too ).
    PS:SERVER İS STABLE LİKE HELL.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    OldSchoolers,

We have worked so hard on this (considering the fact that it might wouldn't happen), however our developers did it and we are proud to announce this new brand event that will break the routine in our server and will give you a new way of farming: Dark Land

Requirements to get into the Dark Land:

-Monster Stone
    -lvl 62+

there are 5 kind of mobs:

-Swamp, yahee, kapu, Lizarg, Mudam

-Each mob drop a gem, you have to collect the five gems and then you can exchange into the NPC Chaotic Generator and get an random item and
    possible one of these armors:

Those Armors have 2 extra points of defense than regular shell armors besides the look.

There is a Boss (Faust Tarak) running across the dark Land, be careful because it is extremely dangerous, this boss will drop directly some of the valuables armors, although it is not easy to locate since Faust Tarak run as crazy.

Schedule of Dark Land on this Link: Dark Land Event

Dark Land will start on November the 18th

The second thing, since there are huge populations of chitin armors and shell armors started to growing as well we will make an update on the bloody armors, bloody armors will have the same stats as shell armor +6, weapons still being the same.

OldSchoolKO Staff
    OldSchool has just left the building.
    ilterates likes this.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    OldSchool has just left the building.
    well technically it left the building after it started adding other random armors/items with either a counter on it or extra bonuses/stats that weren't around back in KE days, as far as adding them in it seems as if it's a good idea to give players something new to farm for, unfortunately the downside is I assume they're upgradeable which means they can burn and farming for 5 gems for 1 armor piece then ending up either burning that armor and or just getting a random drop from CG seems like too much of a hassle for only a mere +2 AC points. Atleast make it +5 and maybe add like an extra bonus on them, basing the server mainly off of no life farming just to get a slight advantage seems dumb, and i'm sure they'll be making some sort of profit from the new zone, i've never personally played the server but based off what i've read about it, it looks like it's the only good server around, but the downside to it seems as if the owners are too money hungry, it may not show because their income comes in such low quantity but it all adds up at the end.

I've considered playing but I don't think i've got the time to commit to be able to compete, and putting in the money in the server looks as if it may be a mistake to me since this is already their 3rd server which shows that the population may slowly decline because they can't keep players interested which is why they keep having to re-releasing, and I noticed at the launch of their previous server their first servers population died completely and everyone merged over. Remember my opinion is only based off what i've seen on these forums so if i'm wrong in any of these parts please feel free to correct me, if you feel the server is worthwhile feel free to let me know as well cause I may consider playing but that's only if I get convinced enough by members of the community, and based off these posts it doesn't seem that way just yet.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    well technically it left the building after it started adding other random armors/items with either a counter on it or extra bonuses/stats that weren't around back in KE days, as far as adding them in it seems as if it's a good idea to give players something new to farm for, unfortunately the downside is I assume they're upgradeable which means they can burn and farming for 5 gems for 1 armor piece then ending up either burning that armor and or just getting a random drop from CG seems like too much of a hassle for only a mere +2 AC points. Atleast make it +5 and maybe add like an extra bonus on them, basing the server mainly off of no life farming just to get a slight advantage seems dumb, and i'm sure they'll be making some sort of profit from the new zone, i've never personally played the server but based off what i've read about it, it looks like it's the only good server around, but the downside to it seems as if the owners are too money hungry, it may not show because their income comes in such low quantity but it all adds up at the end.

I've considered playing but I don't think i've got the time to commit to be able to compete, and putting in the money in the server looks as if it may be a mistake to me since this is already their 3rd server which shows that the population may slowly decline because they can't keep players interested which is why they keep having to re-releasing, and I noticed at the launch of their previous server their first servers population died completely and everyone merged over. Remember my opinion is only based off what i've seen on these forums so if i'm wrong in any of these parts please feel free to correct me, if you feel the server is worthwhile feel free to let me know as well cause I may consider playing but that's only if I get convinced enough by members of the community, and based off these posts it doesn't seem that way just yet.
    You still live?
    thought the anger might of killed u.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post

Not exactly left the building, because when the server begins at least it keeps the very old school way this for 2 weeks then start evolving, back to the early 2002 - 2003, people was just happy to play this game with out any events except war because in those times knight online was a kind unique pvp game, but things have changed now, we tried to keep it all we could, but community deserve (and demand) more entertainment, more events and new ways of farming to keep them entertained and thier time invested on playing our server worth it, it is not about convince to people to play your server, it is about create stuff to make them feel their are getting fun with their time instead wasting it, the quantity of ac you give on an armor doesn't matter on oldschoolko but the look, how different you look, that's why people change their armors on +7 or +8 to the new style, many people really want to look different.

Well is not the first time we have to reply about people saying we are greedy or something, 2 years ago, we were the very first private server to open its PUS only with scrolls, we sold armors (which are chitins on +6 non upgrade able) for new comers, but that happened 5 month after we released Adonis, we rejected over 300 request of people trying to buy items to us, so please define what does it means money hungry to see in the context of private servers environment, we respect our community, that's why we never did any kind of corruption and never closed our servers to open new servers, we always kept old server so in that way our users wont lose what they farmed.

Cypher was better than adonis, and now Kronos will be better than cypher in so many ways, and people deserve to try all our new features out, today is our year number two alive as private server and serving you all as you guys really deserve, connecting you with the past when you play our server and feel that freedom as i explained previously you on the first thread.

I dont need to convince you to play the server, i just invite you to check the facts, who we are, how we work, what our goals are as a staff and our goals to keep our community satisfied, i know we can't make happy the hundred percent of our community but at least we try to make happy a vast majority of them.

We are still working to fix all the stuff we have to fix before the release, we are working as fast we can since the time never give us a break.

So a small picture of us celebrating our 2 years alive, there you go:

Quote Originally Posted by SM0KED View Post
    Lol u guys gonna start playing again? Guess u'll be off in a month or 2.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    You still live?
    thought the anger might of killed u.
    I simply just have a life outside of KO, + the game bores me nowadays, but I check in on here every now and then hoping to find something that catches my attention/interest. Such as a little troll trolling away as he normally does.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post

Yea, this kinda makes sense.
    I really miss the posts of this guy, It was pretty fun to read every post he made, realistic but being facetious in same time.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillahh View Post
    wow perfect timing.... 1 day after my exams..... hmmmmm UNDEZZZZZZ ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't release until 9th january, undez assemble!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mythlost; 12-04-2012 at 06:02 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-08-2022, 06:47 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    06-07-2019, 12:03 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    04-08-2018, 04:58 PM
  4. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  5. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  6. Hits: 2