Page 197 of 395 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ethernal I dont get it they opened a server, then made a new server saying we will ...
Page: 197

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    I dont get it

they opened a server, then made a new server saying we will never merge

then they merged it

now they are opening another server, whats stopping them from merging again when the hype dies?

get ready for "kronidis" when they merge their previously merged xydonis and kronos.

this is lols
    There has been no talks of a merge at all, so the fact that you're bringing this up without any reasoning behind it just for a random flame makes it a pretty dumb move on your end. So far all that's happening is a relaunch on december 29th, let the server get to that before you start calling them out for things that haven't even been mentioned/thought of yet/discussed in any sort of manner.
    ilterates likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    There has been no talks of a merge at all, so the fact that you're bringing this up without any reasoning behind it just for a random flame makes it a pretty dumb move on your end. So far all that's happening is a relaunch on december 29th, let the server get to that before you start calling them out for things that haven't even been mentioned/thought of yet/discussed in any sort of manner.
    lol obviosuly they wouldnt talk about it. they said they would never merge cypher and adonis when cypher was being released. fast forward 4 months and they merge them.

Random flame? Dumb move on my part? You don't have to believe me, but I can guarantee mers wont want to run 2 servers unless theres a huge cash flow. I assume undez will be kcing it up for a while, and they'll be other money cows to suck from, but that probably wont last long.

I guess you can keep putting your head in the ground and enjoy the beginning, just dont be disappointed when they announce that xydonis and kronos cz is empty so a merge is the best way to keep "players happy".

and who exactly cares about a merge? isn't that a good thing? I don't get why people whined so much.. They're making Kronos purposely easier so it can catch up to Xydonis quicker and they can merge, it's an injection of population, a good thing.

You guys complain about merge while other servers just shut their server down when the cash is not enough. Would you like it better if they just shut the old server down when they were about to release new server?
    You guys believe this is a charity work or something? To keep servers up they need cash coming in and merge meant cash coming in. Think before you flame here.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    You guys complain about merge while other servers just shut their server down when the cash is not enough. Would you like it better if they just shut the old server down when they were about to release new server?
    You guys believe this is a charity work or something? To keep servers up they need cash coming in and merge meant cash coming in. Think before you flame here.
    You are right for such type of servers marge x2 death servers is better than close it and open new one and nathnig wrong with marge servers ;p but not all servers was made for cash gain..not all admins are dollars whores and you cant put all into one bag..Their staff making good work here but they gaining for this also awesome money and its why they are doing their work but i cant agree with u that they need cash coming to keep server up lol they made more than 600-700k $ from osko in last 2 years or i'm wrong?? If they want they can close pus and have server online for next 20 years but why? if they can still gain awesome money and enjoy it in real life hehe for sure oldschoolko project was their best idea in their life so why not continue it as log as people want pay their real money to be better than other ingame and opening new servers every few months and marge last one with old one ;p for sure in next 1-2years osko will open more servers and u will see more marges but nathnig wrong with this as long as people want play on stable server where they can sell their gear for real money when decide to leave and as all know people want gain real $ from game same as osko staff and its why osko will never die ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    You are right for such type of servers marge x2 death servers is better than close it and open new one and nathnig wrong with marge servers ;p but not all servers was made for cash gain..not all admins are dollars whores and you cant put all into one bag..Their staff making good work here but they gaining for this also awesome money and its why they are doing their work but i cant agree with u that they need cash coming to keep server up lol they made more than 600-700k $ from osko in last 2 years or i'm wrong?? If they want they can close pus and have server online for next 20 years but why? if they can still gain awesome money and enjoy it in real life hehe for sure oldschoolko project was their best idea in their life so why not continue it as log as people want pay their real money to be better than other ingame and opening new servers every few months and marge last one with old one ;p for sure in next 1-2years osko will open more servers and u will see more marges but nathnig wrong with this as long as people want play on stable server where they can sell their gear for real money when decide to leave and as all know people want gain real $ from game same as osko staff and its why osko will never die ^^
    600, 700k.. USD?!

And how do you know they made such money? Is it the talk out of your ass day?

I never played OSKO but lets make an assumption with numbers that can be close to reality.. OSKO is up for 2 years.. lets say they got 500 ppl who pay premium every month.. if premiums costs 20 usd this is 560 usd per person for 2 years.. x 500 is 280.000 usd.. osko got more than 1k ppl average and if we add scroll and other PUS craps then the number Undef mentioned can't be far from reality

hmm from simple math ??

lets say there is 3k accounts who "playing" not in the same time but yep 3k nicknames which loged by whole day to game for "some time"

server is based on farm bloodseekers/urukblades/obos for money..without premium its wasting of time cuz premium give u 50%more coins for all crap items sold in the npc.
    So may 2500 users from this 3k had used any premium just for this IGC gain.
    like 1000 acounts with platinum (people who want to lv up so fast and get bonus nps from pking) using it every month so its 15k $
    another 500 accounts with gold premium ( people who wont donate so much but still want exp faster and getting more nps per kill than non-donators) next 10k $ monthly
    and rest 1000 accounts its bronze premium (people who dont care about their lv and just using premium for 50% more coins from items aka gold farmers) 5k $

so its +/- 30k $ every month from just stupid premiums for them ;p

lets say 500 ppl from this 3k caring about their nps and pk symbol..its people who pking more than 15-20h a day with sharing or solo..
    packs of 1500/300/ap scrolls its 5.8$ for 15h playing x30 days its 174$ ( so lets say 150$ for month paid for kc by any doantor to let people like me buy his kc from merch and use it for scrolls or dontors who using scrolls for yourself all the time x500 its 75k $ monthly...
    + another 1000 ppl who pking with 1500/300/ap scrolls from time to time everyday give them also nice money monthly from scrolls packs

but for sure most money they are getting from donators who nonstop selling trinas becouse most people using trina for every item uped to +5/6/7/8 it must be awesome money every month hehe ;p

so their profit its maybe more or less than 100k+ $ every month in the first 1-2 months after launch and may 50-70k $ later every month

so yeeeeaaaa such prv farm server its easy machine for making big money without paying taxes
    Or may not so easy becouse of community who complaining about everythnig/sending tickets about any scamm or any item lost and all this crap which they have to checking and all the time take care for their players to let server stay populated for long time but for sure this work is worth it so nathnig more than wish them only more and more people who want play on their server to let their dreams come true ^^
    Last edited by Undef; 12-24-2012 at 08:11 PM.

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

hmm from simple math ??

lets say there is 3k accounts who "playing" not in the same time but yep 3k nicknames which loged by whole day to game for "some time"

server is based on farm bloodseekers/urukblades/obos for money..without premium its wasting of time cuz premium give u 50%more coins for all crap items sold in the npc.
    So may 2500 users from this 3k had used any premium just for this IGC gain.
    like 1000 acounts with platinum (people who want to lv up so fast and get bonus nps from pking) using it every month so its 15k $
    another 500 accounts with gold premium ( people who wont donate so much but still want exp faster and getting more nps per kill than non-donators) next 10k $ monthly
    and rest 1000 accounts its bronze premium (people who dont care about their lv and just using premium for 50% more coins from items aka gold farmers) 5k $

so its +/- 30k $ every month from just stupid premiums for them ;p

lets say 500 ppl from this 3k caring about their nps and pk symbol..its people who pking more than 15-20h a day with sharing or solo..
    packs of 1500/300/ap scrolls its 5.8$ for 15h playing x30 days its 174$ ( so lets say 150$ for month paid for kc by any doantor to let people like me buy his kc from merch and use it for scrolls or dontors who using scrolls for yourself all the time x500 its 75k $ monthly...
    + another 1000 ppl who pking with 1500/300/ap scrolls from time to time everyday give them also nice money monthly from scrolls packs

but for sure most money they are getting from donators who nonstop selling trinas becouse most people using trina for every item uped to +5/6/7/8 it must be awesome money every month hehe ;p

so their profit its maybe more or less than 100k+ $ every month in the first 1-2 months after launch and may 50-70k $ later every month

so yeeeeaaaa such prv farm server its easy machine for making big money without paying taxes
    Or may not so easy becouse of community who complaining about everythnig/sending tickets about any scamm or any item lost and all this crap which they have to checking and all the time take care for their players to let server stay populated for long time but for sure this work is worth it so nathnig more than wish them only more and more people who want play on their server to let their dreams come true ^^
    I hope God hears you in that one, we would be happy at least with the 10% of that amount you mention, but it doesn't happen and your arguments are out of the reality, looking for another way of flaming despite you cant show a bugged website? welcome

Going to the next page:

We are doing a big contest trivia in our facebook, there you go the link, giving away 2k of knight cash, each 10 hours we will choose the user who follow the rules, send inbox and reward him

Game Master Events | Facebook

Regards and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I hope God hears you in that one, we would be happy at least with the 10% of that amount you mention, but it doesn't happen and your arguments are out of the reality, looking for another way of flaming despite you cant show a bugged website? welcome

Going to the next page:

We are doing a big contest trivia in our facebook, there you go the link, giving away 2k of knight cash, each 10 hours we will choose the user who follow the rules, send inbox and reward him

Game Master Events | Facebook

Regards and good luck!
    "tag 3 friends" thats a really good idea.... pretty pointless when most people use social networking to speak with family and friends and not to advertise or play games with... i literally have no friends who play KO or let alone games in general, so bit of a pointless comp not just for me but for most people who separate the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I hope God hears you in that one, we would be happy at least with the 10% of that amount you mention, but it doesn't happen and your arguments are out of the reality
    ehhh Yea becouse are xmas hope God and santa claus heared me and I wish u that ;p hmm only 10% ? I thought you can better count ;p or for sure u have people who count for u ;p

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    "tag 3 friends" thats a really good idea.... pretty pointless when most people use social networking to speak with family and friends and not to advertise or play games with... i literally have no friends who play KO or let alone games in general, so bit of a pointless comp not just for me but for most people who separate the two.
    The thread has been created 1 hour ago and we got 100 comments (deleted already like 50 because they simply didn't follow the rules), so that means in 1 hour 100 comments tagging 3 friends each, you reached 300 friends + 100 who posted, not bad

Even tho if you don't have ko friends you can tag people who don't play ko, that means you followed the requirement

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

ehhh Yea becouse are xmas hope God and santa claus heared me and I wish u that ;p hmm only 10% ? I thought you can better count ;p or for sure u have people who count for u ;p
    You my friend assume that out of 3,000 players, 3000 donate. You're a player yourself who doesn't donate, so that automatically takes your "3000" that you pulled out of no where down to 2999, and now take into consideration the rest of the population. If anything I would go with a number around 500 donators for each server. Now that doesn't mean each donator got premium, for all you know a bunch of those donators out of 500 per server only donated $5-10. Your "simple" math has absolutely no evidence/proof behind it to back it up. You pull numbers out of no where attempting to sound smart but just failing to do so. If a private server were to bring half a million dollars in 2 years of being up that private server would be an official one long ago, running/hosting many different servers, shrugging off attacks like it was nothing, and having a business built around it.

So before your next post, since most of them seem to be dumb flames with no evidence behind them, especially towards a server that you yourself enjoy and play, you should take a second to think about what you're going to post before you post it.
    Last edited by TheRealCandyman; 12-24-2012 at 11:20 PM.

how did this guy get a mod on your forum professor?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-08-2022, 06:47 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    06-07-2019, 12:03 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    04-08-2018, 04:58 PM
  4. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  5. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  6. Hits: 2