Page 308 of 395 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zuka The information i get from FB ! OldSchoolKO · 11,222 like this 25 seconds ago · ...
Page: 308

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    The information i get from FB !

OldSchoolKO
    · 11,222 like this

25 seconds ago ·

• It will take longer, guys please be patience, server should be up today, but there is no an accurate ETA yet. thank you.

HAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ANOTHER 24 HOURS!

and then he decides it has been down for to long so he restarts the server or makes a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by i Am Not Dead View Post

prof. dont mind the rumours. some people are not good at upgrading to +7 and they envy others who can do it, so they try to make rumours because of jealousy

ps:
    i am FrighteNV3
    good at upgrading to +7? nice joke. ur either one of the guys who make +7's or ur an ignorant fool. the guys who make em are heavy babashoppers. they buy thousands of kc, use it to buy +6's. then they buy thousands of kc again to get trinas. then they hit the anvil. 1 out of 7 items succeed to go on +7.

then, oh well.. get more kc and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    I can understand the criticism on the fraking uptimes and ETA's and such. But watcha gona do, crying here doesnt really help all that much. The brighter folk here get the idea that capitalism works wonders! A server thats not up cant produce monies!

What i find funny tho is that a consistent bunch nofactors and '12's (give or take a year) are trying to reach new heights of anal clench. Like this:

If ya'll here to cry, at the very least, throw some humor around. Not absurd bullshit and shitty pictures. HAVE SOME FRAKIN' SENSE OF STYLE.

Glad to see some who keep their kewl. Ty's and man-hugs (nohomo)
    I see nothing humorous around. Guess you re not playin on the server or you are a friend of professor. Noone On the server playin thinks different than me. It would be abnormal to think otherwise in such situations. Guess u paid nothin. You have accomlished nothin in game, u dont farm , u dont have a team. Otherwise u ahould feel just the same. Be sure. It s not whining or crying. It s looking for justice. For my time effort and money.

Quote Originally Posted by BullCritz View Post
    I see nothing humorous around. Guess you re not playin on the server or you are a friend of professor. Noone On the server playin thinks different than me. It would be abnormal to think otherwise in such situations. Guess u paid nothin. You have accomlished nothin in game, u dont farm , u dont have a team. Otherwise u ahould feel just the same. Be sure. It s not whining or crying. It s looking for justice. For my time effort and money.
    And it s obvious that u re just tryin to silence the victims of this server. Cuz you have no lgic in what you re sayin. You talk about capitalism. Be sure if he had enough Info and experience he would be able to keep the server up. And we would pay more and more willingly. The people that start a bussiness without having enuff info about will surely fail in the end. The problem is, he should be the one losing, not us. That annoys me. Maybe it s a universal punishment to him. Not to create more victims like us

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    great! only 24 hours to wait

Holy shit made me laugh

Professor should thank God that
    Most of his users are turks that doesnt even know 1 word in eglish. And they dont know this forum. Otherwise i m pretty sure that he would make this thread deleted before gamers4life does it.
    Go check the facebook page comments if you want to see what wining cryin swearing and critisizm is.

Same old shit. People whine and cry about the server and its owner, yet they are all waiting like mindless sheep to log in and play.

I know we all do things on our own way but, how can so many of you claim its all shit and Profesor is a spawn of Satan then the second its back you are all ready to log in and even spend money... thats just rad.

Just find something better to do on the mean time, launch is over, getting a head start is no longer an issue, so now I find it even harder to understand the need to be in front of the PC the second it comes back lol.
    ReesesPieces, thom and Prodigy™ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Same old shit. People whine and cry about the server and its owner, yet they are all waiting like mindless sheep to log in and play.

I know we all do things on our own way but, how can so many of you claim its all shit and Profesor is a spawn of Satan then the second its back you are all ready to log in and even spend money... thats just rad.

Just find something better to do on the mean time, launch is over, getting a head start is no longer an issue, so now I find it even harder to understand the need to be in front of the PC the second it comes back lol.

so true, all the shittalkers r still waiting mindlessly to login when its up l0l

theyre just mad coz they cant have what they want, spoiled kids nowadays man

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by i Am Not Dead View Post

prof. dont mind the rumours. some people are not good at upgrading to +7 and they envy others who can do it, so they try to make rumours because of jealousy

ps:
    i am FrighteNV3
    Kiss his ass some more, pathetic babashopping turk lel.

Quote Originally Posted by thom View Post
    so true, all the shittalkers r still waiting mindlessly to login when its up l0l

theyre just mad coz they cant have what they want, spoiled kids nowadays man
    I don't think any of you know of the rights of a customer. I have every single right to complain about a faulty service, even more if I was actually a USD spender (Got gold prem through IGC though).

It's not entitlement, or "not having anything better to do", it's demanding a service that should be working properly.

Issues happen, yes and I won't be even mad if there's a compensation but I will bet that nothing is gonna happen.

Remember when Playstation network went down for weeks? Even if it was just a day people would have complained. Yes, people complained because they couldn't use it, not because they hated Sony. So to state that "I'm sure they will log in as soon as its up hurr durr" goes without saying. Oh and I can assure you that there was no one backing Sony up and saying how everyone complaining was a spoiled kid, even if there were I can imagine how hard those were shunned.

Tl;dr: I complain because I want to play, not because I'm a mindless hater. So thank you for that, captain obvious.

Professor should thank God that
    Most of his users are turks that doesnt even know 1 word in eglish. And they dont know this forum. Otherwise i m pretty sure that he would make this thread deleted before gamers4life does it.
    Go check the facebook page comments if you want to see what wining cryin swearing and critisizm is.
    first of i am turk, and i am playing osko since 3 years with all of my clannies, yea we know that forum, and really i dont know what are you talking about now, who the hell are you and can say bad words to turk peoples, are you sure we are care about facebook page comments? just 10-15 years kid turks using this comments. now just calm down and wait the server up, cuz we are doing that, just respect to OSKO staffs, there is no any alternative, if you dont want to play, just dont play, please stop the crying..

and @razor

lets talk about you and friends, who start to server with noob archer team and cant do anything, reskill to sins and still cant do anything, now crying in forum so hard lel..

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    first of i am turk, and i am playing osko since 3 years with all of my clannies, yea we know that forum, and really i dont know what are you talking about now, who the hell are you and can say bad words to turk peoples, are you sure we are care about facebook page comments? just 10-15 years kid turks using this comments. now just calm down and wait the server up, cuz we are doing that, just respect to OSKO staffs, there is no any alternative, if you dont want to play, just dont play, please stop the crying..

and @razor

lets talk about you and friends, who start to server with noob archer team and cant do anything, reskill to sins and still cant do anything, now crying in forum so hard lel..

I am Turk too ak. Read carefully.
    I did not offend Turks. i said proffessor is lucky that Turkish players are not here on this forum. I meam most of them.
    Second, does age matter? Arent underaged kids his customer? Dont they pay? Most of the users are underaged in this game nowadays. Why is the need to pretend that they are not a part of this game and server?
    Third. There is nothing left to respect osko team anymore. and there is no doubt that firms should respect the clients in the first place. Cuz they owe their existance to them.
    4th I guess the ones talking cool are the ones that dont pay, dont even play. or the ones that has not accomplished anything yet.
    Imagine.
    You are starving.
    You order a pizza online and pay online. You should have it in 30mins aint u?
    hours passes and you dont get your pizza.
    Would you forget it and order from somewhere else?
    would you go to the kitchen and make urself something else to eat?
    or call the pizza guy?
    Would you call again and again if they dont reply?
    5 hours later they call u back and tell you that they have problem with delivery and they apologize.
    Would you ask your money back or would you say ''oh i am sorry for the problems you are struggling with, it s ok, just keep my money, if you need i can send you some more to buy bikes and hire more staff''?
    what would you do if they dont pay you back?
    I m sure you wont be able to think about your hunger anymore.
    I AM NOT CRYING I AM NOT WHINING.
    I HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO DEMAND THE SERVICE I HAVE PAID FOR.
    AND THEY HAVE TO SUPPLY IT IF THEY ARE PAID.
    IF THEY CANNOT SUPPLY IT, THEY HAVE TO PAY IT BACK! IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Oh boy razor, just why would you answer like that man ?

Ill dumb it down to two simple questions so you can understand my point: What has all this complaining done so far ? Has it helped ?

Now for the fun part:

Why should it be working properly ? Because Professor said so ? Understand one thing, this is a private project. You are not dealing with Sony. This are amateurs pretending to be professionals. You should expect a faulty service.

Right to complain over a faulty service ? Nope. Sorry, but no. That would be like thinking you have the right to complain about a DvD that you bought of a street vendor (or any unlicensed seller) not working properly (even if you have been buying from him for 3 years). Unless you meant it as in you have the right to whine and cry over it, then yes, you can come to this forums and post as much as you want about how unsatisfied you are. No one can stop you from doing this (except a ban :P). But then again, in what way does this help solve the issues at hand ? It doesnt.

Stupid to point out people will play as soon as they log ? I disagree, I think its rather ironic that you would say a product is utter shit and then go ahead and stand in line waiting to buy it. So I made a remark about it, because it amuses me. Again, this is not Sonny, this isnt playstation network, this guys can just go play any of the other private servers out there. Yet they all want to play on this one, so why keep bashing on them, again, and again, and again. Its pointless. But you all seem to enjoy it, so I wont mention it anymore, Ill do as I did in LegacyKo thread and just let the rage flow, I guess it helps some of you.

If you are in vent with our clan, you will see how they do other shit, I dont mean go out and conquer the world, but watch a movie, play some pool with Zaza or Klem, I dont know. Coming in here charged with hate doesnt help at all. But maybe it helps you, I didnt think about this before, maybe this is your way of cooling down, by spreading hate jajaja, like I said I wont bother with this thread anymore, its pure cancer.

And last of all, my good friend razor, Ill be on vent tomorrow afternoon when im back from the beach. Im a lawyer, I specialized on anti trust and environmental law, we can talk about the legal technicalities of this situation but trust me when I tell you that other than the right to bitch and whine (which isnt in our Constitution), you dont have jack shit.

EDIT: Didnt catcht that TL;DR, so here is mine: Repeatedly complaining about the same thing doesnt help. It only fuels more hate. Why do it ?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Kiss his ass some more, pathetic babashopping turk lel.

I don't think any of you know of the rights of a customer. I have every single right to complain about a faulty service, even more if I was actually a USD spender (Got gold prem through IGC though).

It's not entitlement, or "not having anything better to do", it's demanding a service that should be working properly.

Issues happen, yes and I won't be even mad if there's a compensation but I will bet that nothing is gonna happen.

Remember when Playstation network went down for weeks? Even if it was just a day people would have complained. Yes, people complained because they couldn't use it, not because they hated Sony. So to state that "I'm sure they will log in as soon as its up hurr durr" goes without saying. Oh and I can assure you that there was no one backing Sony up and saying how everyone complaining was a spoiled kid, even if there were I can imagine how hard those were shunned.

Tl;dr: I complain because I want to play, not because I'm a mindless hater. So thank you for that, captain obvious.
    didnt mean u were one of the spoiled kids,

you arent talking shit, you are talking the truth. on the other hand exclusive is talking shit and not the truth as it is.

i know that the server is down, and ofcourse everyone is not excited about that. thats also how it should be, but you shouldnt be insta-shittalking if it goes down, thats what can be expected in the private ko server world

Oh boy razor, just why would you answer like that man ?

Ill dumb it down to two simple questions so you can understand my point: What has all this complaining done so far ? Has it helped ?

Now for the fun part:

Why should it be working properly ? Because Professor said so ? Understand one thing, this is a private project. You are not dealing with Sony. This are amateurs pretending to be professionals. You should expect a faulty service.

Right to complain over a faulty service ? Nope. Sorry, but no. That would be like thinking you have the right to complain about a DvD that you bought of a street vendor (or any unlicensed seller) not working properly (even if you have been buying from him for 3 years). Unless you meant it as in you have the right to whine and cry over it, then yes, you can come to this forums and post as much as you want about how unsatisfied you are. No one can stop you from doing this (except a ban :P). But then again, in what way does this help solve the issues at hand ? It doesnt.

Stupid to point out people will play as soon as they log ? I disagree, I think its rather ironic that you would say a product is utter shit and then go ahead and stand in line waiting to buy it. So I made a remark about it, because it amuses me. Again, this is not Sonny, this isnt playstation network, this guys can just go play any of the other private servers out there. Yet they all want to play on this one, so why keep bashing on them, again, and again, and again. Its pointless. But you all seem to enjoy it, so I wont mention it anymore, Ill do as I did in LegacyKo thread and just let the rage flow, I guess it helps some of you.

If you are in vent with our clan, you will see how they do other shit, I dont mean go out and conquer the world, but watch a movie, play some pool with Zaza or Klem, I dont know. Coming in here charged with hate doesnt help at all. But maybe it helps you, I didnt think about this before, maybe this is your way of cooling down, by spreading hate jajaja, like I said I wont bother with this thread anymore, its pure cancer.

And last of all, my good friend razor, Ill be on vent tomorrow afternoon when im back from the beach. Im a lawyer, I specialized on anti trust and environmental law, we can talk about the legal technicalities of this situation but trust me when I tell you that other than the right to bitch and whine (which isnt in our Constitution), you dont have jack shit.
    It s not a simple question. It s just a stupid question.
    Do you compare a Pirate dvd seller with OSKO? If so why is this thread on this forum?
    Are they involved in this piracy too?
    Do they cooperate?
    Should OSKO being a pirate dvd seller stop me demanding the things i ve paid for?
    If i cannot ask it back i would report it, complain about it or at least let others know it. I will try to make sure they don't do the same mistake that i did.
    Cuz injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-08-2022, 06:47 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    06-07-2019, 12:03 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    04-08-2018, 04:58 PM
  4. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  5. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM