Page 173 of 395 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163169170171172173174175176177 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Professor OldSchoolers, 4 hours and 20 minutes to start Kronos Official, the beta server is running smooth, ...
Page: 173


  1. #2581
    Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    OldSchoolers,

    4 hours and 20 minutes to start Kronos Official, the beta server is running smooth, just minor bugs in which we are currently working to fix them all, thanks to our community for all the support and reporting us they found

    Kronos 1 and Kronos 2 are working very well, it seems that our developers did their job very well!

    No forget to check the drop list feature, Aiden NPC at Moradon.

    1. so your saying 18:00 GMT?

    2. Didnt you say login to beta and get Premiums ready for officail, its just powerup store does not work. Or ive been miss informed.

  2. #2582
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    To be honest I think you should enable premium on the beta stage because when the server starts people have to relog to get their premium and I bet half of them wont even get back into kronos 1 and being in kronos 2 is just fucking pointless with no CZ to exp in lol.
    What??? so premiums and exp scrolls wont be blocked in first 3 days to make some balance as it always was here? ...

  3. #2583
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annually Retentive View Post
    1. so your saying 18:00 GMT?

    2. Didnt you say login to beta and get Premiums ready for officail, its just powerup store does not work. Or ive been miss informed.
    Miss informed, when we release Kronos official (in about 4 hours or so) you will be able in that moment to buy premium and spend your kc, not in beta stage

  4. #2584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    What??? so premiums and exp scrolls wont be blocked in first 3 days to make some balance as it always was here? ...
    Make it balanced?? I dont see how it really matters to be honest as it only takes like 12-15 hours exp to get to like 61-62 which im sure 90% of the server will do by sunday night/monday.

    Whats the point in adding premiums after everyone has already exped? LOL

  5. #2585
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    We are testing clan bug function, kronos 2 will be down time to time in order to fix that bug, thanks for your patience

  6. #2586
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    What??? so premiums and exp scrolls wont be blocked in first 3 days to make some balance as it always was here? ...
    Serious?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Make it balanced?? I dont see how it really matters to be honest as it only takes like 12-15 hours exp to get to like 61-62 which im sure 90% of the server will do by sunday night/monday.

    Whats the point in adding premiums after everyone has already exped? LOL
    Does this guy even know what he's talking about, he might be thinking of a different game... Poor fool.

  7. #2587
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Make it balanced?? I dont see how it really matters to be honest as it only takes like 12-15 hours exp to get to like 61-62 which im sure 90% of the server will do by sunday night/monday.

    Whats the point in adding premiums after everyone has already exped? LOL
    becouse people buying premiums for +extra nps bonus not for exp anyway lol..and for unbalanced undy buff hp from npc
    and for any server launch exp bonus from premiums +exp scrolls in the first few hours doesnt matter for u???????
    Firsts 60's have a lot of fun from killing each other in cz by whole night and raiding all apos/deru/troll/harrpy spots with 2-3pt of ksers who still trying to exp their chars to 60lv and they cant cuz of these raids and people who got 60lv 3 times faster then other..
    but looks like for u its doesnt matter.

  8. #2588
    Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Default

    you wanna play, the donations are not a lot ... come on its xmas... do you really expect hours of fun for nothing tight ass turks i guess :P wanna play for free then sell gold and gear in few weeks, now cry cos dont want to donate $10 come on get real, what other stable game or even anything in life can you get 100+ hours of entertainment and pay 0 and gain $ ....?

  9. #2589
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Restart Server to patch bugs, oldschoolko will be back in 20 minutes, thanks

  10. #2590
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Make it balanced?? I dont see how it really matters to be honest as it only takes like 12-15 hours exp to get to like 61-62 which im sure 90% of the server will do by sunday night/monday.

    Whats the point in adding premiums after everyone has already exped? LOL
    people aren't very smart as you can see hahaha, undef the whole point of premium is for players to get that slight advantage at MAINLY the beginning of a server launch, for XP and NP in this case. Premium is usually a servers best way of making a profit as well, so it'd be stupid to release premium for purchase days after a launch when premium is normally needed/purchased at the start of a server. Clearly you haven't been playing KO long enough to realize that undef, don't go crying cause you can't afford to spend a few dollars to get a slight advantage like some other players can, all premium does it make things faster really, it doesn't give them any sort of unfair bonus/advantage where it counts, it only adds a bit of speed on the process. So if you're complaining about players gaining +5 more NP per kill then clearly you're just a little NP whore who may be playing the wrong game imo, cause any real good player will know that NPs don't mean shit.

  11. #2591
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    people aren't very smart as you can see hahaha, undef the whole point of premium is for players to get that slight advantage at MAINLY the beginning of a server launch, for XP and NP in this case. Premium is usually a servers best way of making a profit as well, so it'd be stupid to release premium for purchase days after a launch when premium is normally needed/purchased at the start of a server. Clearly you haven't been playing KO long enough to realize that undef, don't go crying cause you can't afford to spend a few dollars to get a slight advantage like some other players can, all premium does it make things faster really, it doesn't give them any sort of unfair bonus/advantage where it counts, it only adds a bit of speed on the process. So if you're complaining about players gaining +5 more NP per kill then clearly you're just a little NP whore who may be playing the wrong game imo, cause any real good player will know that NPs don't mean shit.
    I love when sometimes you come from no where,reply like a smart ass.

  12. #2592
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    people aren't very smart as you can see hahaha, undef the whole point of premium is for players to get that slight advantage at MAINLY the beginning of a server launch, for XP and NP in this case. Premium is usually a servers best way of making a profit as well, so it'd be stupid to release premium for purchase days after a launch when premium is normally needed/purchased at the start of a server. Clearly you haven't been playing KO long enough to realize that undef, don't go crying cause you can't afford to spend a few dollars to get a slight advantage like some other players can, all premium does it make things faster really, it doesn't give them any sort of unfair bonus/advantage where it counts, it only adds a bit of speed on the process. So if you're complaining about players gaining +5 more NP per kill then clearly you're just a little NP whore who may be playing the wrong game imo, cause any real good player will know that NPs don't mean shit.
    You keep amazing me with the venom you spit.. Remind me how did your server work out after you trashed it with mean and stupid comments?

    1. No premium at start might be nice, because the lead everyone that started immediatly isnt as huge. 2. Premium is a nice way to catch up after a few days if u had to work weekend. 3. Who are you to judge what and when people spend money on a game.

    Like you say however it brings in alot of money and for the owners and developers that can be nice. That doesn't neccesarily make it a better experience for the player. Check out the K2 and NTT motto for the employees...

    There are no real bad sides to premium from the start in my opinion, but that doesn't make other people dumb people who only cry because they are too poor and stupid to spend money on a free game.

  13. #2593
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    You keep amazing me with the venom you spit.. Remind me how did your server work out after you trashed it with mean and stupid comments?

    1. No premium at start might be nice, because the lead everyone that started immediatly isnt as huge. 2. Premium is a nice way to catch up after a few days if u had to work weekend. 3. Who are you to judge what and when people spend money on a game.

    Like you say however it brings in alot of money and for the owners and developers that can be nice. That doesn't neccesarily make it a better experience for the player. Check out the K2 and NTT motto for the employees...

    There are no real bad sides to premium from the start in my opinion, but that doesn't make other people dumb people who only cry because they are too poor and stupid to spend money on a free game.
    Not sure what server you're referring too since I haven't ran any servers since the end of perseus which was about 4 years ago. When a person complains about something that has been a part of this game since nearly the beginning I feel like i'm allowed to share my opinion on it as well. Premium is an extra advantage/boost that players get the chance to purchase. Everyone has the chance to get it, and in the long run people who aren't "poor" that spend money on these servers are the ones who keep the server up and running for the "poor" who choose not to donate and choose to play for free. So when someone chooses to bitch about something so simple as not gaining a few more NPs per kill and not gaining as much XP as someone else because they choose not to donate I think I have a right to speak my mind as well, if this topic had been about them selling over powered items at launch of the server in PUS I would've agreed with him, but since it's about something that gives such a slight advantage ill speak my mind freely.

    And just for the record there are a few things that tend to tick me off, 1 of them being people complaining about national points, when people cry about NPs and show that in the end that's all they care about it tends to have a negative effect on me, cause I started this game back when NPs didn't mean crap to players and the gameplay/teamwork is what really mattered, so when someone comes in here making a big deal out of missing out on a few national points because he chooses not to donate whether he can or can't afford it tends to hit a soft spot.

    P.S there are plenty of players who flame others for no reason, whether it's to troll, to make an ass of themselves, whatever the reason may be, so please feel free to go around the forums and reply to their posts and not just attempt to make me look like the bad guy here by replying to mine because I choose to speak my mind about the topic at hand i'm not just picking a random person to pick on and flame, I have a reason for the posts I post.

  14. #2594
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Not sure what server you're referring too since I haven't ran any servers since the end of perseus which was about 4 years ago. When a person complains about something that has been a part of this game since nearly the beginning I feel like i'm allowed to share my opinion on it as well. Premium is an extra advantage/boost that players get the chance to purchase. Everyone has the chance to get it, and in the long run people who aren't "poor" that spend money on these servers are the ones who keep the server up and running for the "poor" who choose not to donate and choose to play for free. So when someone chooses to bitch about something so simple as not gaining a few more NPs per kill and not gaining as much XP as someone else because they choose not to donate I think I have a right to speak my mind as well, if this topic had been about them selling over powered items at launch of the server in PUS I would've agreed with him, but since it's about something that gives such a slight advantage ill speak my mind freely.

    And just for the record there are a few things that tend to tick me off, 1 of them being people complaining about national points, when people cry about NPs and show that in the end that's all they care about it tends to have a negative effect on me, cause I started this game back when NPs didn't mean crap to players and the gameplay/teamwork is what really mattered, so when someone comes in here making a big deal out of missing out on a few national points because he chooses not to donate whether he can or can't afford it tends to hit a soft spot.
    Didnt you run phenom ko?

  15. #2595
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Didnt you run phenom ko?
    I was a GM on phenom, nothing more, you of all people should know that.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •