Page 259 of 395 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR I am talking about the private server community, the english people that left USKO because of ...
Page: 259


  1. #3871
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I am talking about the private server community, the english people that left USKO because of the koxpers etc. And still even if there's koxp, i don't care as long as the legal players come back and the activity of that server get's good like how it should be. It is so dam true. So in other words, USKO is a shit of koxp now, but it won't if these players come back.
    How do you plan on getting back the people who quit cuz of k0xp? Private servers have always been better than official because you don't have to spend cash to play unlike right now in USKO ur nothing if u don't baba.

  2. #3872
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I haven't logged in to my char for 6 days.. (Heros) Still there isn't any absolut explanations. Felling raped like half of hero.

  3. #3873
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    How do you plan on getting back the people who quit cuz of k0xp? Private servers have always been better than official because you don't have to spend cash to play unlike right now in USKO ur nothing if u don't baba.
    Read before you start posting.
    I quoted a ''scary thought'' and i say IF. i did not say that it's going to happen.

  4. #3874
    Member RipGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    31

    Default

    failed server, too easy . I dont know why ppl buy premium if they dont get any extra bonuses even if they get soo still is useless. Exping are simple, 1 day for 58-60 2nd day to make quest to 62.

    Ye ye You rollback server after you saw a huge dupes items thats destroy economy GZ of IQ Therese is still NOAH MASTERS runing at the market waiting for good times . too many ways to bypass it soo you cant find evrything

    you didnt fix whole duped system, only rolledback thats funny

    3sub server of Deimos / D1 DC D2 login fail D3 lagged/but can play ;]
    /Quited by laugh =D

  5. #3875
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RipGG View Post
    failed server, too easy . I dont know why ppl buy premium if they dont get any extra bonuses even if they get soo still is useless. Exping are simple, 1 day for 58-60 2nd day to make quest to 62.

    Ye ye You rollback server after you saw a huge dupes items thats destroy economy GZ of IQ Therese is still NOAH MASTERS runing at the market waiting for good times . too many ways to bypass it soo you cant find evrything

    you didnt fix whole duped system, only rolledback thats funny

    3sub server of Deimos / D1 DC D2 login fail D3 lagged/but can play ;]
    /Quited by laugh =D
    watch out, we got a bad ass over here.

  6. #3876
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RipGG View Post
    failed server, too easy . I dont know why ppl buy premium if they dont get any extra bonuses even if they get soo still is useless. Exping are simple, 1 day for 58-60 2nd day to make quest to 62.

    Ye ye You rollback server after you saw a huge dupes items thats destroy economy GZ of IQ Therese is still NOAH MASTERS runing at the market waiting for good times . too many ways to bypass it soo you cant find evrything

    you didnt fix whole duped system, only rolledback thats funny

    3sub server of Deimos / D1 DC D2 login fail D3 lagged/but can play ;]
    /Quited by laugh =D
    As we said in announcement "every detail" we were very aware about coins and kc injection, everything is clean, just check the prices around the market

  7. #3877
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    As we said in announcement "every detail" we were very aware about coins and kc injection, everything is clean, just check the prices around the market
    It's priceless to see how you can't handle the basics the fact is you don't deserve the reputation you have of a "good-game" server.
    Could you possible connect the Deimos panel with the correct link instead of still having the Kronos link?
    I've got to know the background of "ur" work and you really disappointed me,ur lucky you've got money.
    (I know most people will say if i don't like it i should just leave but the fact is i liked it until i've got to know what's going on in the background)
    Once again Professor you've got money so use it to make a smooth gameplay and you will earn more.

  8. #3878
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    It's priceless to see how you can't handle the basics the fact is you don't deserve the reputation you have of a "good-game" server.
    Could you possible connect the Deimos panel with the correct link instead of still having the Kronos link?
    I've got to know the background of "ur" work and you really disappointed me,ur lucky you've got money.
    (I know most people will say if i don't like it i should just leave but the fact is i liked it until i've got to know what's going on in the background)
    Once again Professor you've got money so use it to make a smooth gameplay and you will earn more.
    Why we have to change that long domain (which we will expire in 8 months) when in the portal there is a big button with the name HERO and DEIMOS, none type the long domain name, i could tell you this because i see our google analytic and which key words all our community use to get into our page and this word is oldschoolko.net.

    I don't know where is the connection between the domains and the service we are giving, we are investing in security right now, reason why the server is working fine despite the ddos attacks we are still receiving, people are playing safely now.

    Some people should ask or read some more before post like that.

    Regards

  9. #3879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    MERICA'
    Posts
    149

    Default

    So is the new server Deimos up or naw?

  10. #3880
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Why we have to change that long domain (which we will expire in 8 months) when in the portal there is a big button with the name HERO and DEIMOS, none type the long domain name, i could tell you this because i see our google analytic and which key words all our community use to get into our page and this word is oldschoolko.net.

    I don't know where is the connection between the domains and the service we are giving, we are investing in security right now, reason why the server is working fine despite the ddos attacks we are still receiving, people are playing safely now.

    Some people should ask or read some more before post like that.

    Regards
    First of all i don't know what you wanted to tell me in the first part. (Possible it's just me that doesn't understand)
    The second thing is ur telling me ur working on security (i guess) but even if you possible really did do that you still have developers which
    could connect the correct domains to the panel within minutes(You could do it urself but im well aware ur not even capable of doing that).
    Professor stop bullshiting the players cause you can get everything done in 15 minutes.

    Regards to you too.

  11. #3881
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    So is the new server Deimos up or naw?
    All the Deimos Servers are running ok now, thanks.

  12. #3882
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    First of all i don't know what you wanted to tell me in the first part. (Possible it's just me that doesn't understand)
    The second thing is ur telling me ur working on security (i guess) but even if you possible really did do that you still have developers which
    could connect the correct domains to the panel within minutes(You could do it urself but im well aware ur not even capable of doing that).
    Professor stop bullshiting the players cause you can get everything done in 15 minutes.

    Regards to you too.
    then you have some problems to read because i said it is not necessary to waste money in a new domain when none types it, i prefer to save this money and invest in something else more useful.

    everything done in 15 minutes? perhaps you are the developer most efficient in all the history, maybe you are working at google?

    Regards

  13. #3883
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    then you have some problems to read because i said it is not necessary to waste money in a new domain when none types it, i prefer to save this money and invest in something else more useful.

    everything done in 15 minutes? perhaps you are the developer most efficient in all the history, maybe you are working at google?

    Regards
    Yes i am a developer but not for google or for KO.
    You don't want to waste money? You've got such a big income of money i don't know where else you would spend it if not
    into ur server which should be #1 priority for you i guess.
    The 15 minutes were meant for ur website "fix" if i can call it so?
    nickos3 and battle_mrs like this.

  14. #3884
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    If you have the pw in yourko or other private server same than your osko account password please change it, for your account security, now.

  15. #3885
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    delete my post please

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •