Page 264 of 395 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Professor can I be a GM or...
Page: 264


  1. #3946
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Professor can I be a GM or
    ScreameR likes this.

  2. #3947
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    screw their forums and screw this forum. For immediate service... facebook him. He's a facebook whore trying to push his project thru facebook... its a good idea. Ive had issues twice and both times he hit me back with message and possible fixes thru Facebook. No i dont have them liked on Facebook either.. just go to their page and send him a message and wait. I was experiencing the dcing at server select screen for an hour last nite... kept trying and finally got in.. The server are seriously that full... all three. I didnt change any setting or restart my pc or anything , i just had to wait for a spot on the server.
    draven whats ur id pm me

    maybe I'm playing with you and I don't know yet?

  3. #3948
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    draven whats ur id pm me

    maybe I'm playing with you and I don't know yet?
    orc mage - ElektronZ
    orc warrior - Bloodshot

    was lvling a human warrior at start before all the maintence started lol... cant remember what i named it atm tho. Ive been mostly solo. Pengu was coming but when all the maintence at beginning I lost track and didnt download the vent to find out if they made it. Takes fucking forever to login tho... almost aggrivating

  4. #3949
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    why orc lol, we are human >_>

    yolotronics™

  5. #3950
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I quit after i saw a trade full of +7 shards.... this was after all the dupes were wiped... Yeah GG server..

    warriors are so overpowered... I raped this turk in fp +6 glave 6.... Yeah really fun...

    I swear to god this server is always down for like 6 hours at a time. I will fucking Kill someone... fdsdfasdgadgasdgsdgasdgas

  6. #3951
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanRogue View Post
    I quit after i saw a trade full of +7 shards.... this was after all the dupes were wiped... Yeah GG server..

    warriors are so overpowered... I raped this turk in fp +6 glave 6.... Yeah really fun...
    I agree about warriors. Something needs to be done about legcutting cooldown and success ratio, I mean, styx was touched so why not this?

    It's rather annoying when I get legcut, instantly cure and 2 seconds later I'm legcut again. Wtf is the cooldown and success rate on this skill?

    Side note: Is there a way to reduce stun duration from 3 seconds to 2? 3 seconds might be too much for a RNG ability in a pvp game like this.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

  7. #3952
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I agree about warriors. Something needs to be done about legcutting cooldown and success ratio, I mean, styx was touched so why not this?

    It's rather annoying when I get legcut, instantly cure and 2 seconds later I'm legcut again. Wtf is the cooldown and success rate on this skill?

    Side note: Is there a way to reduce stun duration from 3 seconds to 2? 3 seconds might be too much for a RNG ability in a pvp game like this.
    The legcut success rate is bull shit.... They think they know how to fix something so they want to show it off lol

  8. #3953
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I dont think its fun to run around being overpowered. I love vsing rogues on a warrior thats not overpowered. Yet All good sins use pedals so I guess thats what they get. If You idiots never used pedals then minor wouldnt have a cooldown. so GG for making my warrior overpowered which makes it boring for me when i run through you like a peace of wounded moldy crispity crackity Swiss cheese.

    THANKS! other than the load of +7's on the server. And some classes being overpowered. And shell drops Lack of support. WELL EVERYTHING.. this server isnt really half bad.. Wait I bitch about everything yet think this server rules... Yes ive just lost my nut.


    LEGCUT MOTHER FUCKERS!!! LEG MOTHER FUCKING CUT YO BITCH ASSES 100% LEGCUT NIGGAH YEAH! >.<

    Nah to be serious. Rogues are not supposed to be a 1 man party. nufff said dont be greedy. Play with a team and stop trying to be a superstar.
    1. We know you use a pedal.
    2. Nobody cares anymore.
    3. Legends of the past are the greatest and you will always be lost in there shadow.
    4. How much fun is it to play alone??
    5. Party pk takes alot more skill if you wanna 1vs1 go to sexyko. And send me a pm

  9. #3954
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    OldSchoolers,

    *Due to the high amount of logins from our community and since server files are an old version 1298 it doesn't support too many connections is the reason why the server will need to be restarted every 12 hours as average. Our developers will work to improve this old version in order you guys don't have issues when you try to login into our server and have fun playing it. Thanks for the understanding and your support.


    @TitanRogue: There is no load of +7 as you said, what happens is that after people upgrade their weapons/armors they add elemental dmg or bonus str/dex etc and upgrade notice again shows up.

  10. #3955
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanRogue View Post
    I dont think its fun to run around being overpowered. I love vsing rogues on a warrior thats not overpowered. Yet All good sins use pedals so I guess thats what they get. If You idiots never used pedals then minor wouldnt have a cooldown. so GG for making my warrior overpowered which makes it boring for me when i run through you like a peace of wounded moldy crispity crackity Swiss cheese.

    THANKS! other than the load of +7's on the server. And some classes being overpowered. And shell drops Lack of support. WELL EVERYTHING.. this server isnt really half bad.. Wait I bitch about everything yet think this server rules... Yes ive just lost my nut.


    LEGCUT MOTHER FUCKERS!!! LEG MOTHER FUCKING CUT YO BITCH ASSES 100% LEGCUT NIGGAH YEAH! >.<

    Nah to be serious. Rogues are not supposed to be a 1 man party. nufff said dont be greedy. Play with a team and stop trying to be a superstar.
    1. We know you use a pedal.
    2. Nobody cares anymore.
    3. Legends of the past are the greatest and you will always be lost in there shadow.
    4. How much fun is it to play alone??
    5. Party pk takes alot more skill if you wanna 1vs1 go to sexyko. And send me a pm
    Are you high? or do you have some sort of mental deficiency?

    anyway, dealing with your so called questions...

    1. Who is we?
    2. Who is nobody? (if that's how you call yourself then alright!)
    3. Legends? I don't think anyone plays solo because they wanna be like them lol.
    4. A lot of fun actually. Not relying on anyone and only blaming myself if I die is always fun. Also, I can go wherever I want!
    5. That's your opinion. Anyone can do well with 3 priests or a decent setup. It takes skill to overcome impossible odds as a solo player.

  11. #3956
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanRogue View Post
    I dont think its fun to run around being overpowered. I love vsing rogues on a warrior thats not overpowered. Yet All good sins use pedals so I guess thats what they get. If You idiots never used pedals then minor wouldnt have a cooldown. so GG for making my warrior overpowered which makes it boring for me when i run through you like a peace of wounded moldy crispity crackity Swiss cheese.

    THANKS! other than the load of +7's on the server. And some classes being overpowered. And shell drops Lack of support. WELL EVERYTHING.. this server isnt really half bad.. Wait I bitch about everything yet think this server rules... Yes ive just lost my nut.


    LEGCUT MOTHER FUCKERS!!! LEG MOTHER FUCKING CUT YO BITCH ASSES 100% LEGCUT NIGGAH YEAH! >.<

    Nah to be serious. Rogues are not supposed to be a 1 man party. nufff said dont be greedy. Play with a team and stop trying to be a superstar.
    1. We know you use a pedal.
    2. Nobody cares anymore.
    3. Legends of the past are the greatest and you will always be lost in there shadow.
    4. How much fun is it to play alone??
    5. Party pk takes alot more skill if you wanna 1vs1 go to sexyko. And send me a pm
    Just quit crying and go to sexyko and use your +8 chds on dudes with +8 shards and claim you are a legend. It's a game, if you like it, you play it. If not then don't.. It's simple. Those shards you mention are deleted so no point bitching about them constantly.

  12. #3957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    *Due to the high amount of logins from our community and since server files are an old version 1298 it doesn't support too many connections is the reason why the server will need to be restarted every 12 hours as average. Our developers will work to improve this old version in order you guys don't have issues when you try to login into our server and have fun playing it. Thanks for the understanding and your support.
    That's bullshit. If it's not ACME that's causing this, it's probably an old bug that I'm surprised they have not fixed after all this time...

    There's no reason to restart it anywhere near that often.
    battle_mrs likes this.

  13. #3958
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Hm... Quisiera saver si saldrá otro servidor en esta FECHA DE AGOSTO ???? Otro KNIGHT ONLINE PRIVADO
    razor likes this.

  14. #3959
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    That's bullshit. If it's not ACME that's causing this, it's probably an old bug that I'm surprised they have not fixed after all this time...

    There's no reason to restart it anywhere near that often.
    Dont need to be rude my friend, whatever it is... we will fix it .

    But yes, that was pretty much our developers told me about this issue and I trust in their skills and knowledge, none has the absolute truth in anything.

    Regards

  15. #3960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Dont need to be rude my friend, whatever it is... we will fix it .

    But yes, that was pretty much our developers told me about this issue and I trust in their skills and knowledge, none has the absolute truth in anything.

    Regards
    Considering I've run and have monitored countless 1.298 servers in the past, from everything I've seen there's no such limitation of the files (per se, unless it's the aforementioned bug which has nothing to do with the connection count), I'm sorry but I have to dispute that.

    I'd bother with PM'ing you the (single instruction) patch for it if you weren't using ACME; but do you/your developers even have access to modify it (no idea what your situation is to be honest)? ACME really needs to fix it themselves.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •