Page 274 of 395 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SinSexy Good to see bro. Yeah we got like 10 years of ON and OFF KO experience ...
Page: 274


  1. #4096
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post
    Good to see bro. Yeah we got like 10 years of ON and OFF KO experience in our resumes. Right now playing from a crappy laptop. Anyway, still looking for a trustable sharer that just want to PK and get that dragon, rawr!
    Yo man , can i apply'z :x? got a few dudes in osko to play with, but i didnt see myself exping and farming , but if char is ready to pk and farm then im willing to play , tho i'll play 1-2 hours during week-days , i can do more on weekends ,about trustability, hope my records are enough .(signature)

  2. #4097
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Yours website panel is just one big lie. I was offline for smth like 4-5 hours and it still shows that i'm online. There is something like ~300 ppl online, not 1600 like panel shows...
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

  3. #4098
    Nym
    Nym is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Osko = $

    +7 Trina %30

    +7 Bus (Hight class)%0
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

  4. #4099
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    Yours website panel is just one big lie. I was offline for smth like 4-5 hours and it still shows that i'm online. There is something like ~300 ppl online, not 1600 like panel shows...
    People are too ignorant to realize that..... I've been saying it for the longest time.

    Look there is 600 people on right now which is probably closer to reality, in about 2 hours or so it will say 1600-1800 without a difference of the amount of players in game I mean come on. It's so obvious


    Last edited by ilovemyko1; 09-24-2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: screen shot

  5. #4100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nym View Post
    Osko = $

    +7 Trina %30

    +7 Bus (Hight class)%0
    I wouldn't be surprised if Professor actually put fake upgrade rates on forum, and the real ones are a lot lower. You can expect anything from him...

  6. #4101
    Senior Member SinSexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Professor, Do you think it will be possible to update the panel so we can see other people items? I get tired of people thinking that I got all +1 shit and baba sins running away not wanting to do vs. It will be also a good way to get new comers to see that many people still have the uniques that come at the beginning of the server. It is mostly about skills and team play. This will definitely make the server way more attractive.

  7. #4102
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post
    Professor, Do you think it will be possible to update the panel so we can see other people items? I get tired of people thinking that I got all +1 shit and baba sins running away not wanting to do vs. It will be also a good way to get new comers to see that many people still have the uniques that come at the beginning of the server. It is mostly about skills and team play. This will definitely make the server way more attractive.
    Hello sin, there you go the answer on this link:

    Show off member's inventory at our website panel is not available (4 languages)

    OldSchoolers,

    More events and stuff are coming to our server, there you go some updates for this saturday, also facebook contest!



    Regards
    SinSexy likes this.

  8. #4103
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Okay now lets be real.... Same time as yesterday look how many users are on and there is NO difference in game (not hating on the server, just calling them liars)




    Yesterday Screen shot look at my desktops time


  9. #4104
    Senior Member SinSexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Awesome! I want some shells lol

  10. #4105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Timmeh obv your computer is displaying the wrong number in the 1st ss, dont be dum

  11. #4106
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    91

    Default

    OldSchoolKO are playing 500 users maximum at a time. - Which is very good and sucesfull..

    They make the numbers being higher,simple because they are not average server,they are a bussines server, and that helps them a lot on their future..

  12. #4107
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Timmeh obv your computer is displaying the wrong number in the 1st ss, dont be dum
    Yeah better get that checked out lol

  13. #4108
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    OldSchoolKO are playing 500 users maximum at a time. - Which is very good and sucesfull..

    They make the numbers being higher,simple because they are not average server,they are a bussines server, and that helps them a lot on their future..
    Who cares, a lie is a lie it doesn't matter and if you're going to lie at least make it believable

  14. #4109
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Okay now lets be real.... Same time as yesterday look how many users are on and there is NO difference in game (not hating on the server, just calling them liars)




    Yesterday Screen shot look at my desktops time

    Better dont talk about this users online issue becouse u cant change their mind.
    If u feel that someone lies in your face just leave...
    talking about this not help at all becouse it will stay as it is anyway...
    Dont waste your time for uploading any ss with such things...u dont have nathing better to do?
    U CANT CHANGE ANYTHING WITH SUCH POST KANKA..

  15. #4110
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    Better dont talk about this users online issue becouse u cant change their mind.
    If u feel that someone lies in your face just leave...
    talking about this not help at all becouse it will stay as it is anyway...
    Dont waste your time for uploading any ss with such things...u dont have nathing better to do?
    U CANT CHANGE ANYTHING WITH SUCH POST KANKA..
    I don't have anything better to do yet you're doing the same thing as I am (posting on the forums) get off professor's nuts dude and no it's not a feeling that he lied to my face it's a fact. There was nothing wrong with what I posted don't see why you're so offended

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •