Page 304 of 395 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 7 hours now? or is it 8?...
Page: 304


  1. #4546
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,593

    Default

    7 hours now? or is it 8?

  2. #4547
    Senior Member NaRcoTiZeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    179

    Default

    9hours passed after server close, but login was fucked few hours more...

  3. #4548
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Professor, is it in your control to turn server back on (i.e restart and have the server working for another 6-8 hours before another restart needed)?

    Or is it, as I suspect, out of your control / capability and requires action on behalf of your hosting company?

  4. #4549
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,593

    Default

    I wasted an entire evening being a nerd, all I wanted was an easy boss time but I assume that this little guy is waiting for the turks to ALL be awake before he turns it back on.

    Thanks again for wasting my time XD, now if at least you banned the cheaters I posted in the cheater section of your forum, I would feel slightly better.

  5. #4550
    Member Zelda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    If you notice me, ban these two already:
    [Video] BaphomeT & InvisibleRogue speed glitching
    Gleachers, koxpers and scammers everywhere on server, but it feels so good when you beat their asses with shit equipment tho.
    I have left Sagittarius and my lvl 62 ranger with 9,2k np's and moving to orc side because i cant play with selfish bitches (honorable exceptions with few guys in there.)

  6. #4551

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Gleachers, koxpers and scammers everywhere on server
    +1 waste of time ...

  7. #4552

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    better not play at this server.. it has maintanence since 12 hours. And there are many mages using tbl hack.

  8. #4553
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,141

    Default

    What happened with OSKO was that after they reached 1k+ players in one launch, they started lying with the users online numbers. Every launch they supposedly had more and more players which was kind of okay when they said they had 1,5k players because the first big launch was actually so successful. Now they keep losing players after adding so many things and launching so many times that lots of people don't want to start all over again, yet they keep telling people they have more and more players every launch. Approx 400-500 new players start every launch according to their panel. Wasn't it like 3k players this launch? Where did all these people come from? The only server to have over 2k players was SexyKO's 15xx beta as far as I know. What they actually have is probably like 500-600 players, but they want to tell people that the server is still #1 and more popular than any other server and that it's still growing, when in reality it's just a huge scam. Now, they try keep up their server image as the biggest and most bug free stable server out there, but we can all see that all they had was massive servers with actually no DDoS protection whatsoever. I wonder how they can't spend a little money, change the server to a better one and get it all fixed? Could it be cuz they don't actually have enough players willing to donate to support that new server? I mean, with a whopping 3k players online, you should be able to pay for a server so good that it can't be taken down by anything in the PSKO community.


    Just a small suggestion. If the server doesn't stabilize in a week or so, it has fulfilled all the same signs as Grobar and YourKO. It's a server that keeps launching new servers, making more people donate and now they can't even put it up after receiving money from the players. Also, add all the lies they've said in the topic. I'd suggest we motivate them a bit. Give them an ETA and if they can't fix their shit after that ETA, they have to either refund people, or their topic is deleted. Also, as I said, just a suggestion.

  9. #4554
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    What happened with OSKO was that after they reached 1k+ players in one launch, they started lying with the users online numbers. Every launch they supposedly had more and more players which was kind of okay when they said they had 1,5k players because the first big launch was actually so successful. Now they keep losing players after adding so many things and launching so many times that lots of people don't want to start all over again, yet they keep telling people they have more and more players every launch. Approx 400-500 new players start every launch according to their panel. Wasn't it like 3k players this launch? Where did all these people come from? The only server to have over 2k players was SexyKO's 15xx beta as far as I know. What they actually have is probably like 500-600 players, but they want to tell people that the server is still #1 and more popular than any other server and that it's still growing, when in reality it's just a huge scam. Now, they try keep up their server image as the biggest and most bug free stable server out there, but we can all see that all they had was massive servers with actually no DDoS protection whatsoever. I wonder how they can't spend a little money, change the server to a better one and get it all fixed? Could it be cuz they don't actually have enough players willing to donate to support that new server? I mean, with a whopping 3k players online, you should be able to pay for a server so good that it can't be taken down by anything in the PSKO community.


    Just a small suggestion. If the server doesn't stabilize in a week or so, it has fulfilled all the same signs as Grobar and YourKO. It's a server that keeps launching new servers, making more people donate and now they can't even put it up after receiving money from the players. Also, add all the lies they've said in the topic. I'd suggest we motivate them a bit. Give them an ETA and if they can't fix their shit after that ETA, they have to either refund people, or their topic is deleted. Also, as I said, just a suggestion.
    Free market will fix it!

  10. #4555
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    What happened with OSKO was that after they reached 1k+ players in one launch, they started lying with the users online numbers. Every launch they supposedly had more and more players which was kind of okay when they said they had 1,5k players because the first big launch was actually so successful. Now they keep losing players after adding so many things and launching so many times that lots of people don't want to start all over again, yet they keep telling people they have more and more players every launch. Approx 400-500 new players start every launch according to their panel. Wasn't it like 3k players this launch? Where did all these people come from? The only server to have over 2k players was SexyKO's 15xx beta as far as I know. What they actually have is probably like 500-600 players, but they want to tell people that the server is still #1 and more popular than any other server and that it's still growing, when in reality it's just a huge scam. Now, they try keep up their server image as the biggest and most bug free stable server out there, but we can all see that all they had was massive servers with actually no DDoS protection whatsoever. I wonder how they can't spend a little money, change the server to a better one and get it all fixed? Could it be cuz they don't actually have enough players willing to donate to support that new server? I mean, with a whopping 3k players online, you should be able to pay for a server so good that it can't be taken down by anything in the PSKO community.


    Just a small suggestion. If the server doesn't stabilize in a week or so, it has fulfilled all the same signs as Grobar and YourKO. It's a server that keeps launching new servers, making more people donate and now they can't even put it up after receiving money from the players. Also, add all the lies they've said in the topic. I'd suggest we motivate them a bit. Give them an ETA and if they can't fix their shit after that ETA, they have to either refund people, or their topic is deleted. Also, as I said, just a suggestion.
    You put words to my thoughts.

    @ Professor, consolidate the downtime and actually get something fixed. With all this downtime "working hard" for "fixes", how about you let us know, specifically, what you fix / fixed.

    If it is DDoS alone (which is the only problem I seem to have observed) then pay for better protection. I know for a fact you profit enough from this server to afford it.

    Shall we call it January the 4th?

    Amble time.

    Like this post, if you feel me.

  11. #4556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    838

    Default

    i go to bed, because the server is offline, i wake up and i still cant get online, what a fucking joke, you've definately outdone yourself this time professor.

  12. #4557
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    We are waiting the reply from our host provider, we are improving our system against DDOS attacks (how it has been done?, i cant tell you), but i hope we cant resist this time better than before because the people who attack the server every time comes with stronger attacks, for you guys is easy to say "fix it", i would like it sounds that easy. If you feel better team just slept 2 hours and keep working, we have a duty here so we will fight to the end, the people who actually are attacking osko are not simple ddos guys, they are more than that, we dealt with big attacks before in deimos, but this... this is twice or 3x times bigger, it could take down anything, so lets see what happens now.

    Nobody said that running a successful server for 3 years crowded was easy, it is very hard but at the end we always find a way for resolve things because we have a reason to keep fighting: our community.

    I understand that instead of receiving words of support we are receiving the opposite and i understand that (our apologies for that), i know how you feel, i was a gamer once too, it is very frustrating, but at least you have a team here which is working and not the kind of team when they find a problem they quit.

    Regards

  13. #4558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    We are waiting the reply from our host provider, we are improving our system against DDOS attacks (how it has been done?, i cant tell you), but i hope we cant resist this time better than before because the people who attack the server every time comes with stronger attacks, for you guys is easy to say "fix it", i would like it sounds that easy. If you feel better team just slept 2 hours and keep working, we have a duty here so we will fight to the end, the people who actually are attacking osko are not simple ddos guys, they are more than that, we dealt with big attacks before in deimos, but this... this is twice or 3x times bigger, it could take down anything, so lets see what happens now.

    Nobody said that running a successful server for 3 years crowded was easy, it is very hard but at the end we always find a way for resolve things because we have a reason to keep fighting: our community.

    I understand that instead of receiving words of support we are receiving the opposite and i understand that (our apologies for that), i know how you feel, i was a gamer once too, it is very frustrating, but at least you have a team here which is working and not the kind of team when they find a problem they quit.

    Regards
    then why tell us the server was going to be down for 3 - 6 hours, why not just say, were experiencing high volume of attacks at the moment and there for going to take the server down for 24 hours to see what we can do to improve it? instead of lying to your community, you say you were once a gamer before, but then treat us as if we dont know, if you were like us once you would of given us the information we need. The reason you "keep fighting" is not because of your community but because you make a good income from the server and without that you'd be nothing, lets be honest.

    as for the server..... the only thing thats been a problem recently is the Login, you could like most people who run servers, get an auto script that every 1 hour, puts the login server down and then puts it back up again, but clearly once again out of all the money you have made i dont think any of it has been reinvested back into it and only put back in your pocket.

    Your server's are only running because of your community but right now all i see is people who hate the fact you have put a good server up but managed it terribly and for this, there will be no community left.

  14. #4559
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,593

    Default

    Prevent the ddos attacks you said? This so called maint already outscales any amount of previous downtime we've had.

    Also everyone knows that this server will die in 3 months max. and that these fixes won't be carried over to the next release in 7~ months. So why bother? I bet that in your future server this will still happen, what excuse will you come up with then?

  15. #4560
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Prevent the ddos attacks you said? This so called maint already outscales any amount of previous downtime we've had.

    Also everyone knows that this server will die in 3 months max. and that these fixes won't be carried over to the next release in 7~ months. So why bother? I bet that in your future server this will still happen, what excuse will you come up with then?
    It really matters to survive from those attacks because they are attacking osko to dead.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •