Page 306 of 395 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296302303304305306307308309310 316 356 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor How is it scamming? I'm 99% sure that like in most games, it is stated somewhere ...
Page: 306


  1. #4576
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    How is it scamming? I'm 99% sure that like in most games, it is stated somewhere that all of the accounts and virtual items belonged to his company.

    Also, the fun that you had is yours only. It's not like you paid for items only, you enjoyed those times I guess?

    Not getting on his side, just sayin'.

    That his terms say so doesn't mean he has the right to restart the server every month or two


    Never really had that much fun on osko, hes lying about the amount of players online. Pk never is really that active cause everyone is doing endless farming cause they want the best items and then when everyone has what they want 30% quits and he makes a new server wich makes the old server die
    Phoenix likes this.

  2. #4577
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    We see your spam of reporting subjects professor. But i am not going to be banning people who are talking bad about the server, as the way i can see it, they were promised certain times and they haven't happened.

    So people are annoyed about it, the same as your Deimos server, i protected you then with your extended downtimes, but this is becoming a regular thing and i will not be removing comments just to make this topic look like something it isn't
    it was just what i m thinking of. If u check facebook page u can see tons of critisizm and bad comments from annoyed servers, but there are no here.
    You should not give him more credits.
    I have donated 300+ dollars already. I feel like the foolest person on earth.
    You have no idea how bad the server is.
    If he cant resist the attacks he should not get donations. He made us all mad. I lost like 6 bosses because of dcs.
    Farming is impossible. I camp for 5 hours, guess what i get dced. someone logs in before me and gets the drops.
    Anvil is stupid. +6 is like %100 with trina. This force all to get kc. farmers cant make a difference.
    There is dupe. First day a Shard+7 came up. and a chitin set +7
    A friend told me that a friend of his bugged 200k kc.
    those people paid 12k for a md 7 just to get rid of kcs they bugged.
    everywhere on the market there are duped items and professor did approve this in game.
    i am pretty sure that they lie about the user number. Monday morning at 11am panel says there are 2600 online. however i waited for 30 mins to find 1 player in cz. i camped karus town as an archer. noone came out. where was that 2600?
    worst of all, they have no respect to customers. i have 16 tickets waiting. tickets include videos kscs etc.
    Facebook page havent beed updated for 15 hours. last update was when they said 3-6 hour break and it was 15 hours ago.
    You eeaned thousands of dollars from these people. Thousand of dollars that you did not deserve even 1 cent of it. at least show some respect and make an explanation of your facebook page.
    The worst server experience i ve ever had. Hope u wont be able to spend my dollars that u dont deserve at all.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  3. #4578
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    That his terms say so doesn't mean he has the right to restart the server every month or two


    Never really had that much fun on osko, hes lying about the amount of players online. Pk never is really that active cause everyone is doing endless farming cause they want the best items and then when everyone has what they want 30% quits and he makes a new server wich makes the old server die
    wouldn't agree. cz is crowded with ppl pking.

  4. #4579
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    That his terms say so doesn't mean he has the right to restart the server every month or two


    Never really had that much fun on osko, hes lying about the amount of players online. Pk never is really that active cause everyone is doing endless farming cause they want the best items and then when everyone has what they want 30% quits and he makes a new server wich makes the old server die
    Idk I had a great time 2 days ago at around this time. So much fun in pk.
    thom likes this.

  5. #4580
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Idk I had a great time 2 days ago at around this time. So much fun in pk.
    yup. once the 50 nova's hit the ground, its on.

  6. #4581
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    yup. once the 50 nova's hit the ground, its on.
    No fucks given since I'm in an archer party.
    thom likes this.

  7. #4582
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    No fucks given since I'm in an archer party.
    true, i've seen it at work. it's gg
    duff and 5 shadow hunters. the only question is whose arrow goes last and who gets the kill

  8. #4583
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Will we get any sort of compensation for this?

    I already know the answer but I thought it would be funny to ask.

    true, i've seen it at work. it's gg
    duff and 5 shadow hunters. the only question is whose arrow goes last and who gets the kill
    Don't even need duffs to kill a paper mage party with their novas down. 2 archers on the same target are enough lol, any more than that is overkill.
    thom likes this.

  9. #4584
    Senior Member NaRcoTiZeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    163

    Default

    After a very long journey, sparta should be back in 2 hours or so, thanks everyone

  10. #4585
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    After a very long journey, sparta should be back in 24 hours or so, thanks everyone

    great! only 24 hours to wait


  11. #4586
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    We see your spam of reporting subjects professor. But i am not going to be banning people who are talking bad about the server, as the way i can see it, they were promised certain times and they haven't happened.

    So people are annoyed about it, the same as your Deimos server, i protected you then with your extended downtimes, but this is becoming a regular thing and i will not be removing comments just to make this topic look like something it isn't
    I didnt say ban this people, just look on their post and you will see some of them talking about we have closed and opened server in 1 - 2 months, thats a big lie, if somebody could confirm we open and close server in 1 or 2 months please? the maximum time of a server we had open was adonis with 12 months, and the minimum was deimos with 6 months, none lost their items they farmed, i am saying that you guys should moderate that, it is up to you if you guys ban that people or just send him a warning message, but i dont like you guys backup some people talking some stuff that aren't true at all.

    It looks like a witch hunter thread here, and i am not scare of all the negative feedbacks we are receiving from some people that even are not playing the server and dare to criticize it, thats worst and looks how they immature can be, i respect all the comments from people who are trying the server and give their opinions, i admit we had some bugs at the beginning but all of them were fixed very quick and all the cheaters got banned, also the items +7 obtained from this ilegal way were wiped, so people, dont talk if you dont know and make a speculation, first you should ask to us.

    The community that support us is very good and we as a team appreciate that, just some people outside this community who are talking things without having an experience about how server works is just pathetic.

    Regards

  12. #4587
    Senior Member GrimReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    somewhere,here and there..
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BullCritz View Post
    it was just what i m thinking of. If u check facebook page u can see tons of critisizm and bad comments from annoyed servers, but there are no here.
    You should not give him more credits.
    I have donated 300+ dollars already. I feel like the foolest person on earth.
    You have no idea how bad the server is.
    If he cant resist the attacks he should not get donations. He made us all mad. I lost like 6 bosses because of dcs.
    Farming is impossible. I camp for 5 hours, guess what i get dced. someone logs in before me and gets the drops.
    Anvil is stupid. +6 is like %100 with trina. This force all to get kc. farmers cant make a difference.
    There is dupe. First day a Shard+7 came up. and a chitin set +7
    A friend told me that a friend of his bugged 200k kc.
    those people paid 12k for a md 7 just to get rid of kcs they bugged.
    everywhere on the market there are duped items and professor did approve this in game.
    i am pretty sure that they lie about the user number. Monday morning at 11am panel says there are 2600 online. however i waited for 30 mins to find 1 player in cz. i camped karus town as an archer. noone came out. where was that 2600?
    worst of all, they have no respect to customers. i have 16 tickets waiting. tickets include videos kscs etc.
    Facebook page havent beed updated for 15 hours. last update was when they said 3-6 hour break and it was 15 hours ago.
    You eeaned thousands of dollars from these people. Thousand of dollars that you did not deserve even 1 cent of it. at least show some respect and make an explanation of your facebook page.
    The worst server experience i ve ever had. Hope u wont be able to spend my dollars that u dont deserve at all.
    Which server are you playing? ;o not sparta for sure.

  13. #4588
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Compensation? Premium days refunded?

    Haha of course not.

  14. #4589
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Will we get any sort of compensation for this?

    I already know the answer but I thought it would be funny to ask.


    Don't even need duffs to kill a paper mage party with their novas down. 2 archers on the same target are enough lol, any more than that is overkill.
    well, that's an overstatement cos most guys are unmastered with ironx +6's. probably up to 1k ap wolfed (ye, there are some exceptions.. ^^)

  15. #4590
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Thanks for putting my words in a good english story.




    Fixed that for you once again.

    \


    i sure hope so
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •