Page 313 of 395 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Mindless complaints from players who don't even use a service anymore are useless. The rest of ...
Page: 313


  1. #4681
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Mindless complaints from players who don't even use a service anymore are useless. The rest of them are from players that actually want to see improvements.

    Is it mediocre to wish for innovation and better service, to give them a wake up call?

    If you say so.
    Is that what you take out from my post ? Did you at least read it ? Kallop is more fun than you, at least he takes the time to read lol.

    Where is the consequence to your wishes for innovation and a better server not being met ? People complain, nothing changes, so I guess they better complain some more, then go back to playing and donating. This invites mediocrity, or rather, will never motivate improvement.

    Less words, more action. A dog that barks never bites. Cant remember more of this clichés :P, but I think I made my point clear.

    And with this, I say my goodbyes! Ill be gone for some days so... Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope this 2014 is a year filled with good opportunities and happiness to all of you.

    EDIT: mortal, my point is that after so many years, giving him more money is not what will make him spend more in the server.

  2. #4682
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Is that what you take out from my post ? Did you at least read it ? Kallop is more fun than you, at least he takes the time to read lol.

    Where is the consequence to your wishes for innovation and a better server not being met ? People complain, nothing changes, so I guess they better complain some more, then go back to playing and donating. This invites mediocrity, or rather, will never motivate improvement.

    Less words, more action. A dog that barks never bites. Cant remember more of this clichés :P, but I think I made my point clear.

    And with this, I say my goodbyes! Ill be gone for some days so... Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope this 2014 is a year filled with good opportunities and happiness to all of you.

    EDIT: mortal, my point is that after so many years, giving him more money is not what will make him spend more in the server.
    I read only the bold part (because I saw my name on it). I'm not too fond of wall of texts... no one on the internet is.

    Here you're assuming that the same people that are complaining are willing to just go back and donate. What concrete proof do you have to back up your claims? You build your argument based on an assumption (again). That's a recipe for disaster.

    It is more likely that people will get fed up and leave, at least that's what a logical train of thought would deduce.

  3. #4683
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I read only the bold part (because I saw my name on it). I'm not too fond of wall of texts... no one on the internet is.

    Here you're assuming that the same people that are complaining are willing to just go back and donate. What concrete proof do you have to back up your claims? You build your argument based on an assumption (again). That's a recipe for disaster.

    It is more likely that people will get fed up and leave, at least that's what a logical train of thought would deduce.
    Warning: At least read the whole thing, I have nothing more to say about this, Ill be gone for some time so you can take turns and read a little each day jajaja

    You should read our little discussion again. My argument was that crying over the forums does not help. You took it to heart to argue against me. You said that you had a right to complain and by doing so you where trying to obtain a better product. After that you never tried to make a point again, only argued against my words, not my idea.

    You said you didnt accept mediocrity, yet I proposed that by complaining and then playing you where in fact accepting mediocrity. You made fun of the idea that by wishing for higher standards you where accepting mediocrity (which is something I never said). People complain about not being able to play, so its safe to assume they are playing. Whether they donate or not just adds irony.

    You think you are not using assumptions ? You assume that people complain because they want a better server (you can not know everyones motive), you assume that complaining in this thread will result in a better server (lol), you assume that Professor cares enough about what you type that he will make a change (lol, again). Do you have concrete proof that this assumptions are correct ?

    For the sake of giving this subject some kind of closure, lets ask Professor. Professor, does all this crying over the forums help you at all on doing your job ? Do you feel motivated to give a better server when people spam hate ? If no one had mentioned the DDOS issues in the forum, wouldnt you have fixed it as soon as possible either way ? Do you fix loggin issues because there are thousands of players waiting, or because 10 - 20 people cry over the forums ?

    Finally, I enjoy long texts, I enjoy ideas being explained. What you have done last posts is far from this. You pick whatever words you can to retort, but you dont touch the main point. You called me out on a farfetch'd example when yours was just as farfetch'd, you ask me for concrete proof and hard facts yet you havent provided any that discredit my main point, you complain about me making assumptions when you have done the same (you even assume that no one in the internet likes wall of texts, I do ). At this point, we have nothing more to talk about regarding this topic, which started with me saying how dumb it was to spam this thread with whining when the server was down (which is true, it doesnt help). (this whole thing took me like 2 min to type and maybe that much to spell check it)

    Me quito a Mancorein hoy dia, no voy a revisar mas esto, métele PM si quieres seguirla jajaja pero la verdad es por las puras. No entiendo porque consideras que postear odio o burlarte de Profesor ayuda en algo; sin embargo, después de los últimos posts, honestamente me tiene sin cuidado entender porque piensas de esa forma. Si te hace feliz burlarte de ese pata, dale. Feliz año broder!

  4. #4684
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,593

    Default

    I conclude that we can only agree to disagree, not even in a million years you would understand my mindset and I've grown tired of trying to explain it.

  5. #4685
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Sagittarius ftw ? anyone?

  6. #4686
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Sagittarius ftw ? anyone?
    Char share me plýs, im werrý werrý trustý aq.

  7. #4687
    Senior Member GrimReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    somewhere,here and there..
    Posts
    897

    Default

    happy new year bitches !

  8. #4688
    Member Castiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    25

    Default

    1631 : 1618

    Thats number give us : 3k+ users online at 01:06 pm central europe ( turks dont sleep ? )

    - easy exp
    - shity simple drop
    - too many restarts = too many masters items and accesories
    - anvil is mistake / its like +5 100 % and goes +7 its like GOFuckAndBuyTrina

    KO got K.O ... its no more oldschool
    ilovemyko1 and ProJoinT like this.

  9. #4689
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    turks dont sleep ?
    You seem surprised.

  10. #4690
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You seem surprised.
    Faggets even camp hyde spot

  11. #4691
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    HEY! THAT'S RACIST!

    Shane's gonna ban ALL of you.

  12. #4692
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Up for a great server.

  13. #4693
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Up indeed for good server, if Professor would man up and get rid of TblMary clan it would be even better!

  14. #4694
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Up indeed for good server, if Professor would man up and get rid of TblMary clan it would be even better!
    Not all of them are cheating faggets, even tho most of them are dicks.

  15. #4695
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Not all of them are cheating faggets, even tho most of them are dicks.
    Yeah not all of them are cheating, but admitting they play with cheaters and allow it is behaving like superdicks.

    They will always remain tbl-clan in my crews eyes.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •