Page 348 of 395 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338344345346347348349350351352 358 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Still waiting on the destruction/goblin armor fix.....
Page: 348


  1. #5206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Still waiting on the destruction/goblin armor fix..

  2. #5207
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Server's real fun

  3. #5208
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,405

    Default

    Archer is so underpowered right now 1v1, I hope people won't complain on saturday.

  4. #5209
    Senior Member perhana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    256

    Default

    I just wish someone could tell me how to fix my basic attack, my basic r-attack does not work at all!

    It just says: " cannot attack because the target is too far".
    My character runs to the enemy and starts attacking on my screen, but only animation works, no damage. For others it just shows that im standing near the enemy.

    Anyone know what might cause this? I tried with every class, but it does not work!

    So basically animation and everything works on my client, but nothing goes through to the server.

    Any tips & advice is appreciated

  5. #5210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perhana View Post
    I just wish someone could tell me how to fix my basic attack, my basic r-attack does not work at all!

    It just says: " cannot attack because the target is too far".
    My character runs to the enemy and starts attacking on my screen, but only animation works, no damage. For others it just shows that im standing near the enemy.

    Anyone know what might cause this? I tried with every class, but it does not work!

    So basically animation and everything works on my client, but nothing goes through to the server.

    Any tips & advice is appreciated
    Sounds more like a problem with their movement system than anything on your end. It's really easy for the server to consider you at the position of the last movement update -- not the current one. It relaying the packets from the client so clients see you where you should be, but not actually handling them correctly easily explains why others see you in the correct place. At least, if they were near you when they received the update -- if they weren't in range of you, and they then proceeded to entered your range -- you not having moved since -- they'd most likely see you in the old position. Not something that you'd expect to try in reality, but yeah.

  6. #5211
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Sounds more like a problem with their movement system than anything on your end. It's really easy for the server to consider you at the position of the last movement update -- not the current one. It relaying the packets from the client so clients see you where you should be, but not actually handling them correctly easily explains why others see you in the correct place. At least, if they were near you when they received the update -- if they weren't in range of you, and they then proceeded to entered your range -- you not having moved since -- they'd most likely see you in the old position. Not something that you'd expect to try in reality, but yeah.
    Let me dumb this down a bit.. Says on your chart, you are fucked up. Server's acting like a fag and your shit is all retarded.
    BlackOak likes this.

  7. #5212
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Sounds more like a problem with their movement system than anything on your end. It's really easy for the server to consider you at the position of the last movement update -- not the current one. It relaying the packets from the client so clients see you where you should be, but not actually handling them correctly easily explains why others see you in the correct place. At least, if they were near you when they received the update -- if they weren't in range of you, and they then proceeded to entered your range -- you not having moved since -- they'd most likely see you in the old position. Not something that you'd expect to try in reality, but yeah.
    Since not that many people seem to have this issue I suppose it could be a bug with a specific weapon? I remember seeing such a bug occur when bugged Krowaz weaponry was being used in other servers.

  8. #5213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Since not that many people seem to have this issue I suppose it could be a bug with a specific weapon? I remember seeing such a bug occur when bugged Krowaz weaponry was being used in other servers.
    True, it could also be the weapon delay/range, but he did say it was throwing an out of range error which I'm pretty sure (but not completely) only happens when you're out of movement range (i.e. not really specific to the weapon). When the weapon range/delay is screwed up, usually it doesn't even error (and if it does, it usually just says it missed).

    Edit:
    But the client will throw that error when the range isn't large enough client-side (server-side it'll just do nothing). I'm not sure why they'd have messed with client-side ranges though, but it's definitely a possibility.
    And yes, I rarely consider the client -- it should never be the client.

  9. #5214
    Senior Member perhana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Some spesifics on my r-attack problem:

    I can find a place near the enemy where it does not say "cannot attack too far..." It starts the attack animation and keeps whacking the enemy (I just cannot make any damage and others do not see me attacking).
    And if I start the attack far it runs to the target and starts the attack animation (it says cannot attack too far in the beginning, but it still runs to target and starts animation).

    I tried warrior, priest & rogue and same errror, so it cannot be a spesific weapon.

  10. #5215
    Senior Member BlackOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Since not that many people seem to have this issue I suppose it could be a bug with a specific weapon? I remember seeing such a bug occur when bugged Krowaz weaponry was being used in other servers.
    Yup, like this dude said. On some krowaz weapons, u cant just target Z R for the R to work, ya got to get closer to your opponent for the R part to work in combo, pretty much on top of the mob

  11. #5216
    Senior Member perhana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Yup, like this dude said. On some krowaz weapons, u cant just target Z R for the R to work, ya got to get closer to your opponent for the R part to work in combo, pretty much on top of the mob
    I can get it to start attacking when close (animation) but it still does NOT do anything serverside.. there is no more closer to go to!

  12. #5217
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Open Bifrost/FT/Chaos we need events,keep it active and more people will join,bdw is cewl but aint that great. Moar events !

  13. #5218
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Castle Siege War coming next week

  14. #5219

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Downloading


  15. #5220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    869

    Default

    how much is class change scroll?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •