Page 373 of 395 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 I believe that the dupe method from the video above, could work on any version since ...
Page: 373

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I believe that the dupe method from the video above, could work on any version since the bug exists from the very early 10xx version of KO, as long as you know the osko's TBL encryption. Unless they make use of the last game-server of proko, then, obviously this dupe method is fixed.
    The dupe method shown is only specific to the unofficial source branch. That particular dupe method doesn't exist in the official, stock 1.298 files.
    SexyLittleAnimal and Kallop like this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

The old dupe works by manipulating negative coins amount in the inventory. Was a fast and simple fix, and there are so many options to apply to fix it. That's history already. Not sure either where nikos was going with that post...

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Oh, I'm sure you do. No point posting a video of specific 18xx dupe after their server is already back to 12xx and running up to date SOACS.

No version is fail-safe of course, but osmanx always patches exploits swiftly, your own server is the living proof of that, and thanks to people exploiting non-public bugs, SOACS is very up to date security wise.
    So yes, I do not get what you tried to show with the video? Are you saying this same exploit works on your 12xx SOACS server? If that is the case, you should show the video to osmanx and I am sure he will fix it asap,as posting it here is irrelevant.
    Actually, you should read my post above yours (#5579). We faced the bug shown above (privately) and we dealt with it without anyone to make use of it. The strange isn't that a player has found out how to execute this method, this is not the first bug nor the last one afterall, but your reactions makes me wonder, if there was a bug working on your own server, would you like it to remain private which at the end will destroy your server ?

Sure an anti-cheat will help you a lot but without dedication to your players or countless hours wasted trying to exploit your own server, won't get you anywhere.

Our server is a living proof of what me and osmanx can do with our collaboration, which helped soacs to become #1 brand name in the english PS scene in less than couple months. I'm sure that our new deal will get both of us even higher. But I didn't browse this topic to talk about my server nor about soacs so if you're interested to talk about that, you can do it to my own topic.

Actually, you should read my post above yours (#5579). We faced the bug shown above (privately) and we dealt with it without anyone to make use of it. The strange isn't that a player has found out how to execute this method, this is not the first bug nor the last one afterall, but your reactions makes me wonder, if there was a bug working on your own server, would you like it to remain private which at the end will destroy your server ?

Sure an anti-cheat will help you a lot but without dedication to your players or countless hours wasted trying to exploit your own server, won't get you anywhere.

Our server is a living proof of what me and osmanx can do with our collaboration, which helped soacs to become #1 brand name in the english PS scene in less than couple months. I'm sure that our new deal will get both of us even higher. But I didn't browse this topic to talk about my server nor about soacs so if you're interested to talk about that, you can do it to my own topic.

1. If you look two posts above yours you will see twostars reply regarding this bug in 12xx, so you failed with whatever you assumed there.
    2. SOACS security updates are free for all clients no matter how much they pay or which plan they have, you knew OSKO is using SOACS, so if you have current exploits patched (as to what I was referring, and not wanting to talk about your server), you can safely assume they have them as well, but I am sure they will appriciate your concern and high interest regarding their server's security.

If you believe SOACS is #1 brand beacuse of you, you are completly entitled to your opinion, but to be frank with you, no other production anti-cheat even exsist besides SOACS,the only competition was ACME, which did not even update their files since 2014. it just so happend your server was target of some exploits, which had to be fixed for the sake of SOACS reputation and not just for you. There are plenty of turkish servers using SOACS with 1500+ players, and I am most certain they want nothing but perfection and stability, I wouldn't doubt many exploits were also found on their servers and were patched shortly, but I do agree you were most likely the first English server that started using SOACS.

To sum up,you posting a video of their 18xx old server exploit was completly unnecessary, so let's just end this discussion here and agree to disagree on this one.

Lol i figured out how to dupe on professionalko.... before reset anyways i was packed with hb+6 and 7 and 6 lol i was giving them away xD

@twostars's deleted post (for some reason), I'm referring to the negative coins value. The only similar way you're talking about, could stop the sellers coins limit to 21gb but it 'dnt get his value negative.. am I wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    1. If you look two posts above yours you will see twostars reply regarding this bug in 12xx, so you failed with whatever you assumed there.
    2. SOACS security updates are free for all clients no matter how much they pay or which plan they have, you knew OSKO is using SOACS, so if you have current exploits patched (as to what I was referring, and not wanting to talk about your server), you can safely assume they have them as well, but I am sure they will appriciate your concern and high interest regarding their server's security.

If you believe SOACS is #1 brand beacuse of you, you are completly entitled to your opinion, but to be frank with you, no other production anti-cheat even exsist besides SOACS,the only competition was ACME, which did not even update their files since 2014. it just so happend your server was target of some exploits, which had to be fixed for the sake of SOACS reputation and not just for you. There are plenty of turkish servers using SOACS with 1500+ players, and I am most certain they want nothing but perfection and stability, I wouldn't doubt many exploits were also found on their servers and were patched shortly, but I do agree you were most likely the first English server that started using SOACS.

To sum up,you posting a video of their 18xx old server exploit was completly unnecessary, so let's just end this discussion here and agree to disagree on this one.
    1. I wasn't aware of the new topic page.
    2. If the security updates are having to do with crashes etc then you're right. But, we can discuss about this once you open your own server. Of course and I know that osko is using soacs but this has nothing to do with the discussion of the bug above.

I don't believe soacs is #1 brand name because of me. soacs is #1 brand name in the english PS due to professionalko, while others were using free of charge anti-cheat systems like acme (which was not supported for updates anymore, as you said) and I can ensure you that none except us, was using soacs at that time. It doesn't really make me wonder why all these servers closed and re-launched multiple times since then, even by changing and moving to soacs. There are plenty of turkish servers using soacs, you're right, but most of them are using cracked versions. There are only couple turkish servers which are using soacs and they're competitive (I can count 'em on the fingers of one hand). Now, about the 1500+ players online, I don't know who told you this but the 12xx servers can run with maximum of 1500 users online at the same time. You can seperate the account data in a different database and make use of two or more servers (called 'sub-servers') but this is much different. Most of the turkish server counts are multiplied by 3, 4 or 6. Also, some of the high repped turkish servers are using client-less characters.

I don't understand why some people have been hurt by this video post. IMO, the drama that took place was unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolover View Post
    Lol i figured out how to dupe on professionalko.... before reset anyways i was packed with hb+6 and 7 and 6 lol i was giving them away xD
    That was fixed before the wipe though (and I doubt that you escaped from the bans which took place. If you tell me what was your nickname, I can take a look).

@twostars's deleted post (for some reason), I'm referring to the negative coins value. The only similar way you're talking about, could stop the sellers coins limit to 21gb but it 'dnt get his value negative.. am I wrong ?

1. I wasn't aware of the new topic page.
    2. If the security updates are having to do with crashes etc then you're right. But, we can discuss about this once you open your own server. Of course and I know that osko is using soacs but this has nothing to do with the discussion of the bug above.

I don't believe soacs is #1 brand name because of me. soacs is #1 brand name in the english PS due to professionalko, while others were using free of charge anti-cheat systems like acme (which was not supported for updates anymore, as you said) and I can ensure you that none except us, was using soacs at that time. It doesn't really make me wonder why all these servers closed and re-launched multiple times since then, even by changing and moving to soacs. There are plenty of turkish servers using soacs, you're right, but most of them are using cracked versions. There are only couple turkish servers which are using soacs and they're competitive (I can count 'em on the fingers of one hand). Now, about the 1500+ players online, I don't know who told you this but the 12xx servers can run with maximum of 1500 users online at the same time. You can seperate the account data in a different database and make use of two or more servers (called 'sub-servers') but this is much different. Most of the turkish server counts are multiplied by 3, 4 or 6. Also, some of the high repped turkish servers are using client-less characters.

I don't understand why some people have been hurt by this video post. IMO, the drama that took place was unnecessary.

That was fixed before the wipe though (and I doubt that you escaped from the bans which took place. If you tell me what was your nickname, I can take a look).
    Wasn't soacs always the best ever since MaxKO started using the files? I recall people saying soacs is better, but much more expensive compared to ACME, which lead to people preferring ACME. As long as I've been hanging around the PSKO community it's been common knowledge that soacs files are much better than the ACME ones. Most likely the people who heard about soacs for the first time after playing ProfessionalKO were people who weren't that invested into KO development anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Oh well. On that note, please refrain from going off-topic. It's a topic about OSKO after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Wasn't soacs always the best ever since MaxKO started using the files? I recall people saying soacs is better, but much more expensive compared to ACME, which lead to people preferring ACME. As long as I've been hanging around the PSKO community it's been common knowledge that soacs files are much better than the ACME ones. Most likely the people who heard about soacs for the first time after playing ProfessionalKO were people who weren't that invested into KO development anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Oh well. On that note, please refrain from going off-topic. It's a topic about OSKO after all.
    MaxKO ever used soacs ?
    I thought the server owners didn't want to get soacs because acme was more up to date till they decide to stop the support of this version. I hope your thought is not true because, saying that you don't want to buy something because it's too expensive shows what those people are capable of and what achievements they're looking for.

Well, I'm aware of many KO devs and owners who tried out professionalko, including the staff of myko sea.

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Thanks nickos3 for the information and your concerns about the video since we share the same security system , everyday we are giving our devs information about things that happens in game to make a fix as soon as possible, it is going good, people are happy and satisfied now, we have support in game 24/7 i can proudly say that, our team is pretty professional and it is going much better than our other servers.

Also I have to announce that in the next restart server we will launch a new patch which fix PUS white screen issues which is annoying for some users and doesnt allow you to check our stuff.

Thanks
    nickos3 likes this.

Wow KO devs are really vindictive towards each other.

Banned Regular Member

It's funny, how i get infraction for saying ' DrevinKO is online longer than OSKO' and Nickos32 keep posting about proffesionalko being the best, and how he is so good, yet he is not infracted.
    ProffesionalKO was only good due to quite few people sticking with the server, as its here for 2-3 years after relaunching 7 times and finally someone work on the server for him > Soacs.

Nickos said, that he wont relaunch server for the next 1 year, [Which is false propaganda, so you would go there and purchase items without feeling bad]... Naives believe it.

Anyway, if you guys are talking which MYKO is best on the scene, than it's -
    1) DrevinKO
    2) Myko SEA
    3) YourKO
    4) Osko
    5) ProKO
    6) Old MYKO

USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST
    Last edited by razor; 08-06-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by drevin View Post
    It's funny, how i get infraction for saying ' DrevinKO is online longer than OSKO' and Nickos32 keep posting about proffesionalko being the best, and how he is so good, yet he is not infracted.
    ProffesionalKO was only good due to quite few people sticking with the server, as its here for 2-3 years after relaunching 7 times and finally someone work on the server for him > Soacs.

Nickos said, that he wont relaunch server for the next 1 year, [Which is false propaganda, so you would go there and purchase items without feeling bad]... Naives believe it.

1) DrevinKO
    2) Myko SEA
    3) YourKO
    4) Osko
    5) ProKO
    6) Old MYKO

kek <----

kek

kek

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Enable Class Change,
    Disable Ctrl

it's funny, how i get infraction for saying ' drevinko is online longer than osko' and nickos32 keep posting about proffesionalko being the best, and how he is so good, yet he is not infracted.
    Proffesionalko was only good due to quite few people sticking with the server, as its here for 2-3 years after relaunching 7 times and finally someone work on the server for him > soacs.

Nickos said, that he wont relaunch server for the next 1 year, [which is false propaganda, so you would go there and purchase items without feeling bad]... Naives believe it.

Anyway, if you guys are talking which myko is best on the scene, than it's -
    1) drevinko
    2) myko sea
    3) yourko
    4) osko
    5) proko
    6) old myko

user was infracted for this post
    user was infraced for this post

1) DrevinKO
    2) Myko SEA
    3) YourKO
    4) Osko
    5) ProKO
    6) Old MYKO

USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST
    I didn't say anywhere "ProfessionalKO is the best" nor "ProfessionalKO is online longer than OSKO". lol.
    Sure it'd be fantastic to have a re-launch on 25/09/2015 but you won't hear about ProfessionalKO re-launch for at least 1 year. If you hear, copy and paste this post on my own topic.
    There've been totally 4 ProfessionalKO servers since 2010. 1 during 2010-2011, 1 during late of 2013, 1 during 2014 summer and this one since the sept of 2014.

lol'd with your list dude, nice one. Seriously, DrevinKO isn't on the top 1000 at all (old myko neither).

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-08-2022, 06:47 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    06-07-2019, 12:03 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    04-08-2018, 04:58 PM
  4. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  5. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  6. Hits: 2