Page 376 of 395 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366372373374375376377378379380 386 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal You can buy logitech mouse for $15, install logitech gaming software and progam macro any way ...
Page: 376


  1. #5626
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    You can buy logitech mouse for $15, install logitech gaming software and progam macro any way you like it,to do whichever function you want and on any button you'd like, CTRL minor can be enabled, either way, you can program your macro to your mouse,which most of people is doing and cannot be detected either way,and stupid to forbid it beacuse you cannot get rid of it, so it's pointless to fight over it. If CTRL is enabled it won't make your "macro" work faster, you can program your own delays and keys in the program itself. If you want to use both hands use them, by all means, but the era of "no macro" is over, beacuse macro mouses are dirt cheap and everyone can setup if he has $15 for the proper mouse and 3 minutes of his time to program his button function. If you are good assassin and uses two hands, I can't see a single reason why you'd give a fuck if others have programable mouses or not, you play for yourself after all.
    If you were to program your right mouse button to repeat the same function on 1 press, (so it would right-click non-stop, all you had to do was right click one time and it would begin), couldn't you speed that up by holding CTRL? I don't really give a fuck if people have programmable keyboards or mice, because I do as well, I just choose not to use them at all because to me it's not exactly enjoyable to play with a macro. But, with that being said, what reason is there to leave CTRL enabled? A legitimate non-macro player certainly won't use it (not possible), and a macro player is the only one who has even a possibility to use it, so it's one of those things; why not block it? I sincerely doubt it takes a lot to block it considering most servers do having it indeed blocked, so unless you can think of a good reason NOT to block it, seems like a no brainer to me, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Pedal'ers and macro'ers are some dumb people who don't know that using pedal or macro on a rogue with less than 5k or 6k MP, is useless on PK.
    You realize a macro / pedal is still perfectly useful on any mana cap right? You can program delays in between every single key press (source: razor keyboard). You can literally set it up to minor every 17 ms, or about how long the minor CD is, so effectively you are minoring as fast as actually possible on a server with a 2k mana pool. I played in a clan with a guy who literally showed me step by step how is pedal worked, with an entire flawless combo and minor on this 62 cap and 65 cap as well. Pedals and macro have become too advanced to be "limited" by a mana pool lol, unless you're using some extremely cheap one where it only continuously executes your actions, which isn't the case anymore on most updated softwares.

  2. #5627
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    If you were to program your right mouse button to repeat the same function on 1 press, (so it would right-click non-stop, all you had to do was right click one time and it would begin), couldn't you speed that up by holding CTRL? I don't really give a fuck if people have programmable keyboards or mice, because I do as well, I just choose not to use them at all because to me it's not exactly enjoyable to play with a macro. But, with that being said, what reason is there to leave CTRL enabled? A legitimate non-macro player certainly won't use it (not possible), and a macro player is the only one who has even a possibility to use it, so it's one of those things; why not block it? I sincerely doubt it takes a lot to block it considering most servers do having it indeed blocked, so unless you can think of a good reason NOT to block it, seems like a no brainer to me, no?
    You program your mouse on key 6 (which let's say you have minor heal), then you can set any repeatable delay you want, 0.1 sec,0.2 sec, any number you want, so by pressing CTRL minor you don't profit anything, you can just program another button as a "survivable minor spam that uses all of your mana" and another button at normal minor healing tempo, so CTRL is useless in this scenario, who the fuck want's to stick a piece of paper in their keyboard to lock down the CTRL button if they can just set macro keys.

    However, there are plenty of turkish players who uses CTRL minor beacuse their hand minor is to slow, people who do not have macro mouses, that's why it's pointless to disable it. Any good player knows that it's pointless to use CTRL minor on 70 cap servers beacuse your mana is simply not sufficient and by using CTRL minor you def. cannot control your mana burn properly, but with macro, you can time it properly to any server cap you play and any tempo you want. So by not disabling CTRL minor, no one gets hurt, legit people can still use it if they want too, and welp, macro users will keep using programable mouse anyway as it is 1000x better then CTRL minor, no one gets hurt at the end. That's how it is right now, new ERA of KO, welcome to 2015.

    And yes, some people even take this game way too seriously, check this video below:


    Nuff' said.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

  3. #5628
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    You realize a macro / pedal is still perfectly useful on any mana cap right? You can program delays in between every single key press (source: razor keyboard). You can literally set it up to minor every 17 ms, or about how long the minor CD is, so effectively you are minoring as fast as actually possible on a server with a 2k mana pool. I played in a clan with a guy who literally showed me step by step how is pedal worked, with an entire flawless combo and minor on this 62 cap and 65 cap as well. Pedals and macro have become too advanced to be "limited" by a mana pool lol, unless you're using some extremely cheap one where it only continuously executes your actions, which isn't the case anymore on most updated softwares.
    Every second that passes is important about how fast or slow you gonna heal yourself so personally I cannot rely on macro/pedal stuff and I still believe that such stuff are useless during PK..
    I could be wrong but that's my opinion after blocking CTRL on my own server and by explaining you the results above (in the previous page).

  4. #5629
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Rogue is already an incredibly difficult class to balance what with CP being ridiculous, spike, stealth, amongst all these other utilities (ability to cure someone, and then proceed to maintain their HP while having the fastest movement ability in the game lol), I just don't think it's fair to enable a mechanic that gives them an "oh shit i need to regain all my HP asap" by holding CTRL with one hand and running away minoring with the other (not incredibly difficult), when you can block it. Also, I am pretty sure a hand minor will always be faster on a server with cooldown than CTRL, so long as you can actually maintain the constant rate (which isn't difficult, more about tempo than anything). Would love to be able to go test, but no PK servers atm

    The only reason I've seen so far to keep CTRL enabled is turks will quit a server if they can't ctrl minor. That's true, and for a server owner that's a pretty good reason I suppose.

  5. #5630
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,060

    Default

    Those who can't minor as fast (faster even) as CTRL with their hands shouldn't even play sin, which is why I've always found it hilarious to hear someone defend people that use CTRL minor. Macro is a problem mainly in servers with minor heal cooldown, but it also gives you perfect healing if tweaked correctly.

    Zero loss from disabling CTRL minor. Anybody that has actually played sin or has a macro won't be affected at all.

  6. #5631
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Even though you can't disable macro, you can still follow people doing it. It's always been OSKO's downfall, the GM's. Lazy as f**k and won't do a single thing to improve gameplay whatsoever.
    Why don't you just tell some of them to go both Attila spawns and summon bulcan there, whoever drains it -> 1d ban. Keep doing it for a while and that's it. Not so hard thing to do?
    Same on kekurikaka spot's too, i still remember having 50 people with macro's readied up to spike the fuck out of kekuri too.
    If people are camping spots, its usually because its about to spawn.

    I too when playing OSKO would literally spam z1z1z1z1z1z11 manually as attila or whoever the fuck was about to spawn, should I get banned too?

  7. #5632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    25

    Default

    downloadlink is dead, also no forum??

  8. #5633
    Senior Member ioOi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nepal
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Germandream View Post
    downloadlink is dead, also no forum??
    The server died within 1 month or less. They haven't bothered with anything. I was still on when they had 5- people playing cuz i was so bored and tried different things. Had no GM on for more than a month (cuz no players ofc). Left them so many feedbacks and questions on facebook but never replied. They replied me with ok once. Forum was off (been a month now).

    I think they will make it up when they release new server, but looking at 2 of their last servers, idk how people will react!

  9. #5634
    Senior Member SirKaoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Unfortunately many private servers are just for harvesting shitloads of money. But unless people are giving them their money, they will keep exist.

  10. #5635
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    You program your mouse on key 6 (which let's say you have minor heal), then you can set any repeatable delay you want, 0.1 sec,0.2 sec, any number you want, so by pressing CTRL minor you don't profit anything, you can just program another button as a "survivable minor spam that uses all of your mana" and another button at normal minor healing tempo, so CTRL is useless in this scenario, who the fuck want's to stick a piece of paper in their keyboard to lock down the CTRL button if they can just set macro keys.

    However, there are plenty of turkish players who uses CTRL minor beacuse their hand minor is to slow, people who do not have macro mouses, that's why it's pointless to disable it. Any good player knows that it's pointless to use CTRL minor on 70 cap servers beacuse your mana is simply not sufficient and by using CTRL minor you def. cannot control your mana burn properly, but with macro, you can time it properly to any server cap you play and any tempo you want. So by not disabling CTRL minor, no one gets hurt, legit people can still use it if they want too, and welp, macro users will keep using programable mouse anyway as it is 1000x better then CTRL minor, no one gets hurt at the end. That's how it is right now, new ERA of KO, welcome to 2015.

    And yes, some people even take this game way too seriously, check this video below:


    Nuff' said.
    I cant agree with u, by playing KO by many years I have meet ONLY FEW people who had macro mouses or keyboards or pedals. ONLY FEW, ctrl minor isnt best option for vs but ctrl minor is over power when u trying save your ass and not die.
    This bug pissing off every warrior or legal rogues in game

  11. #5636
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    202

    Default

    I would love to know how he set that keybinding shit up, that is intense.

  12. #5637
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    I would love to know how he set that keybinding shit up, that is intense.
    It's really rather simple. As long as you have no latency issues, you can simply use a program and set timers for each skill. All you have to do is trial and error until you have the maximum speed allowed and your combo will be flawless. That combo shown in the video isn't even that good though. You can do it faster and he wasn't even draining his MP with minor so he didn't set up his macro correctly.

  13. #5638
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    I have told this in some in my last conference, we will be waiting for you all


  14. #5639
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    202

    Default

    And, like the other 50 before this, will be relaunched.
    Truffles and ReesesPieces like this.

  15. #5640
    Senior Member ioOi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nepal
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I have told this in some in my last conference, we will be waiting for you all
    I have been playing OSKO since 2012 and have always played on any new servers you guys made w/o any questions. But the last 2 server was complete waste of our time.

    1) Do you know what went wrong on those servers?
    2) Have you acknowledged it and bought changes to resolve it?
    3) It is always you on one side and the players on the other side. Have you built a bridge to close the gap?
    4) You have lost so many players already (few of them good ones). What are you doing to bring them back? Or will you just let it be and go on?

    Those are the basic questions you need to answer before you officialy announce the date of new server or it is gonna be a fail again. You do not need to answer me or the community, but rather try to answer it yourself and when you are happy, do launch.

    Good luck on it. And if everything is fine, i will surely give it a next go again!

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •