This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BlackLife
We explained you that no, their was not ally clan attacking the cristal (all the member ...
Here you go the video about the CSW event from the last week, i hope you like it and enjoy watching how exciting it was, we hope this event approach the same target: users get fun on this event.
I also remind you that we are working on the server updates, please keep posting your suggestions on general chat about how to make OldSchoolKO better, lets make some brainstorming there
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I28SN6dud1k]Castle Siege War 02/10 - YouTube[/ame]
Server is alright. Not so populated as you might think anymore. But one thing, the drop list. ROFL. Like really?! The drop list?!!
Whats up with ze drop list? Before i had to stop playing it was fine.
Like 3 out of 5 chitin pieces drop from Bosses only. DM's drop only pauldrons :O
There's no shells
No glaves that drop from trolls/troll warriors.
Md's do seem to be dropping from Ravens, according to the list.
Aah, same as before. Tbh i liked the way it is. I did shitloads of bosses and never wore chitins, so this was an easy cash for me. But still, it keeps the demand up and chitins actually matter, like it was in early ko. Tho i havent played eversince May, so maybe the economy is fraked up by now. Ninjaedit: glaves used to drop from trolls like virgin japanese boys in pokecon. Same as MDs
Yea, so that is changed now!
It's kind of weird now :O
You do golems and the best item you get is often an assassin dagger :O
Oh well. Server was nice. But it's already dead-ish.
70% of online people are merching, they've been merching the same items for days now, noone buys them. And the other 30% are just the same people. CZ is boring.. it's 1 human vs 1 orc party...
No events.. nothing..
Is that true that you guys gonna release bifrost event?
maybe i take off the dust from my account and get back in action again, it seems pretty stable from all this time so far, i'll call some friends for sure.