Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

OldStyleKo - 65 level Cap Farm Server ( 29th April )

This is a discussion on OldStyleKo - 65 level Cap Farm Server ( 29th April ) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe I like new starts, gonna give this a try... and if it seems good then continue ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I like new starts, gonna give this a try... and if it seems good then continue on, and if not, then bak to cronox.
    mm ye ill try this 2 but i dont think many english player will go in this

we should all go in 1 nation i perfer orcs

last 8 minutes

Banned Senior Member

It is online with no problem.

tomasr

any one have an idea why when i try to launch the game nothing happens? happens to me in other servers too.. i got a new graphic card a few days ago maybe it have something to do with it?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It`s a shit server.

1) 99% Turks.

2) The server has a 300 player capacity, and no more can log. The admins don`t plan on expanding the capacity... or even if that wasn`t the case, and if it was just a login problem, they kept saying in game they realize people are having login problems but tell your friends `to keep trying`.

3) I just dc`d... even with only 300 people the server is HELLA laggy, and well can`t log back in.

/uninstalled after 30 minutes... must be a record.

It`s a shit server.

1) 99% Turks.

2) The server has a 300 player capacity, and no more can log. The admins don`t plan on expanding the capacity... or even if that wasn`t the case, and if it was just a login problem, they kept saying in game they realize people are having login problems but tell your friends `to keep trying`.

3) I just dc`d... even with only 300 people the server is HELLA laggy, and well can`t log back in.

finallý you right mý dear

i was havýng the same ýssue as well, not matter ýf turkish people, this server is full of crap O.o

G_G

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    Believe me or not .. neither me nor my team friends never do smth like that.. It is not fair.. But it is also not fair that you blame us..
    Might not be fair to accuse you, possible they hate you. I'll delete it.

Banned for scamming.

server down

Banned Senior Member

It`s a shit server.

1) 99% Turks.

I am quite suspicious whether you are a racist or not. But it seems you are.. Btw our server is under attack like all server at the beginning.

% 99 is not Turk at least % 40 of the server are from european - south america - and other places.

I really wonder a server which you are owner or admin.

Our capasity is not 300 Do you want to be comic or you are naturally comic? We can host 1500 user without any lag.

Banned for scamming.

You can host 1500 ? why all have got in game lags and now is server down hmhm ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyJob View Post
    You can host 1500 ? why all have got in game lags and now is server down hmhm ?
    It is because attacks.. Our server can host 1500 people without attacks.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    I am quite suspicious whether you are a racist or not. But it seems you are.. Btw our server is under attack like all server at the beginning.

% 99 is not Turk at least % 40 of the server are from european - south america - and other places.

I really wonder a server which you are owner or admin.

Our capasity is not 300 Do you want to be comic or you are naturally comic? We can host 1500 user without any lag.
    I am a racist, everyone is.... the difference between me and them is that I have the balls to admit it. I simply don`t like turks in general as everyone knows how they are... not only in game, but as people as well. And let me repeat that, `in general`. There is of course a few good ones that without a doubt I have respect, but that`s 1 in a hundred.

Right now you are getting shitted on your server like you used to shit on every single private server topic. Deal with it.

The server is shit, it has 300 players at the start, which will reduce to probably a 100 in a week... and even then it didn`t even last 1 hour from the DDOS.

I call that failure.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

What is the reason of this? Turks talking about rights?!

Reminds me of this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFjQzgkqHk"]YouTube - Family guy - Moveable printed type, we must hide this lest the serfs gain literacy[/ame]

P.S hope u get the joke.... oh wait no u wont.

Banned Senior Member

I wont argue on internet.. Anyway server is online. He is free to consider anything about anyone. That's his problem.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Fail server bb don't try unless you wanna go on failboat with this server

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast