ForeverMyKO 83 cap Light server / Offical Online !

This is a discussion on ForeverMyKO 83 cap Light server / Offical Online ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I would like to introduce you new Light Farm server. We are using most advanced anti cheat system and ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default ForeverMyKO 83 cap Light server / Offical Online !

Hello, I would like to introduce you new Light Farm server. We are using most advanced anti cheat system and we have very organized server. We are expecting loads of turkish members,that's why we invite you too,to join the adventure.

Front Page : ForeverMyKO Pk/Farm Server !
    FORUM : ForeverMyko PK Server - Index
    Panel : ForeverMyKO | HomeKo PK Server - We are using licensed and purchased Sexy KO Panel.

The server itself is very good,and its friendly for you to play. There is no overpowered donators,in fact we won't accept big donations.
    We are going to open charity and if someone wants to give 20$ for some little extra stuff he will help.

But our main priority is making players happy and support them. We have new zones,we are improving it all the time,we are as well going to advertise it on turkish pages.

Everything works as it should.. The server is very well developed and it containts no bugs. First we wanted to keep level 70 but than we did it 83. And it should works fine with our system.

Come and join us,you wont regret.

Server Features
    - Border Defense WAR
    - Juraid
    - Snow War
    - Lunar War opening Automatic
    - 1v1 Event manager in town.
    - 24/7 Support
    - Automatic Grade 1
    - All skills fully working
    - Level 83 Cap Server
    Download Client
    ftp://down2.pvphosting.net/102.60/ForeverMyKO.rar
    ftp://down2.pvphosting.net/10.171/ForeverMyKO.rar

Download Manual Patches
    ftp://down2.pvphosting.net/10.171/

If you have any questions or want to claim a support you can visit me Salim Murat Bagci at any time on skype or forum PM.

Believe me,you will not regret,you will have fun,and we will not close server for atleast 4 months now. But we think we will be able to keep it online forever.
    You may see abit lower population starting the server,but don't worry we will improve players will come,you can trust on it,we will leave it online for you..

So if you are looking for a server to have few friends,few pk,and easier to be the best.. Have alot of fun,no spams,no trolls,everyone in game is friend with each other,becouse its so small community.
    If you come you join our community,we will glady take you with opened hands.

Assigned : Salim Murat Bagci

Banned

onlineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post

Hello, I would like to introduce you new Light Farm server. We are using most advanced anti cheat system and we have very organized server. We are expecting loads of turkish members,that's why we invite you too,to join the adventure.

Front Page : ForeverMyKO Pk/Farm Server !
    FORUM : ForeverMyko PK Server - Index
    Panel : ForeverMyKO | HomeKo PK Server - We are using licensed and purchased Sexy KO Panel.

The server itself is very good,and its friendly for you to play. There is no overpowered donators,in fact we won't accept big donations.
    We are going to open charity and if someone wants to give 20$ for some little extra stuff he will help.

But our main priority is making players happy and support them. We have new zones,we are improving it all the time,we are as well going to advertise it on turkish pages.

Everything works as it should.. The server is very well developed and it containts no bugs. First we wanted to keep level 70 but than we did it 83. And it should works fine with our system.

Come and join us,you wont regret.

Server Features
    - Border Defense WAR
    - Juraid
    - Snow War
    - Lunar War opening Automatic
    - 1v1 Event manager in town.
    - 24/7 Support
    - Automatic Grade 1
    - All skills fully working
    - Level 83 Cap Server
    Download Client
    ftp://down2.pvphosting.net/102.60/ForeverMyKO.rar

Download Manual Patches
    ftp://down2.pvphosting.net/10.171/

If you have any questions or want to claim a support you can visit me Salim Murat Bagci at any time on skype or forum PM.

Believe me,you will not regret,you will have fun,and we will not close server for atleast 4 months now. But we think we will be able to keep it online forever.
    You may see abit lower population starting the server,but don't worry we will improve players will come,you can trust on it,we will leave it online for you..

So if you are looking for a server to have few friends,few pk,and easier to be the best.. Have alot of fun,no spams,no trolls,everyone in game is friend with each other,becouse its so small community.
    If you come you join our community,we will glady take you with opened hands.

Assigned : Salim Murat Bagci

Banned Regular Member

We are online now !

is offline for me

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151º View Post
    is offline for me
    Download their original client and re extract the patches.

Banned Regular Member

Banned

Server online !
    forevermyko.net

Quote Originally Posted by muratbag View Post

Banned Regular Member

Banned

we are 7/24 online !

7/24 online !

ForeverMyKO Pk/Farm Server !

Banned Senior Member

Join us guys

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

lol.. muratbag banned ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    lol.. muratbag banned ?
    for one month sad

we are 7/24 online guys ! 1 year server money already payed ! Join US !