Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP]

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly i don't know why you try to make better balance, lets look @t MYKO, where it is the +/- ...
Page: 7

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Honestly i don't know why you try to make better balance, lets look @t MYKO, where it is the +/- start of KO nd best times( exept later, when dupers came)
    When you enter the game you can chose 4 class :

1) Rogue - when you play alone, its best solo class, w/o uber items its stealth kill stealth kill. else it can support party with minor/cures

2)Priests, well those are for party, so you have to play in team.(exept bp with uber items, but that's different story)

3) Mages - suppose to do big damage but die easy, also you had to play in team,when you :

a) are in mage party, and nova everything
    b) are in meele party and you have to tp.

4)Warriors - high dmg, high hp, high def, but when duffed, its useless. so here comes again team play.

Conclusion(sry for my bad ass english) : KO is team play game, so i don't really understand why you try to make EACH class to be able play solo?
    Another thing, on myko, or start of USKO, there were few scrolls, most player played for fun, so they didn't buy scrolls, and what we got from there ? The colony zone was full of people all the time, raids from base to base, EVERY class was needed in party, there was barerly few sins who could solo, just because they had descent items, and rest people well, they had to have rogue for swift, mage for tp/slow, priest for buff/heal, warrior as meele, and this is EXP and same goes with PK.

My last two words :
    When you will add good scrolls, make every class can exp/pk solo, everyone will play solo, and they won't give shit about others, on the other hand if you make each class needed in each party, we will have full colony with 8 man party.

sry about my english guys ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Yet another one of those server whos devs have no idea about the game. Gl with it :>

Hes played KO since 2003, what makes you think he knows nothing about the game

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i hope thats a joke, 500 staff damage on a 70 cap, where most peoples hp is 4-5k... rouges at 3-4....
    And yes it must be seeing as they never announced such a change nor have I noticed this ingame lol

without scroll 1500/300/sw/ap/ I am dependent on other players!..and i dont like that..
    so why people looking for server where are scrolls? becouse they want to be independent of other players..look how osko work..random people pking on buff..and all donators pking on scrolls and only donators have fun when they run with duffer
    people looking for server with scrolls becouse they are not looking for another usko..

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    without scroll 1500/300/sw/ap/ I am dependent on other players!..and i dont like that..
    so why people looking for server where are scrolls? becouse they want to be independent of other players..look how osko work..random people pking on buff..and all donators pking on scrolls and only donators have fun when they run with duffer
    people looking for server with scrolls becouse they are not looking for another usko..
    It has been stated exactly 9 times in this thread, if you ever bothered to read, that scrolls would be available as an abyss drop, atross/riotes, some bosses, as well as from the vote point shop, but of course you didn't bother reading.

So it has now been stated 10 times. Go back to that fail server aristona is making and let us be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    And yes it must be seeing as they never announced such a change nor have I noticed this ingame lol
    K guess I'm a liar?
    It's beta, we supposed to test things. Pretty weird how I'm the only one who notices this stuff when beta been up for like 1 week now? Actually thought this increased mage dmg was a good thing, but seems like it's just a mistake ?

on rogue with 0 lr.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-20-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    K guess I'm a liar?
    It's beta, we supposed to test things. Pretty weird how I'm the only one who notices this stuff when beta been up for like 1 week now? Actually thought this increased mage dmg was a good thing, but seems like it's just a mistake ?

on rogue with 0 lr.
    Hey man, wasn't calling you a liar, I was just saying I didn't notice this change, though it does infact (after speaking with ice) appear that the skill tables were altered and are now 100% (Yes, I checked and verified myself) 100% usko No extra edits, all skills and damages are 100% USKO as it was during this time period.

So, my apologies!

Play Ball!

aw

so mages won't hit that hard in offi? sucks !!!

Another server where i'll be warrior once again :d

aw

so mages won't hit that hard in offi? sucks !!!

Another server where i'll be warrior once again :d
    How the skills are now is how they will be in official.

Be more clear when you post, you are scaring people lol

Please make mages viable for int fire, as an actual dmg dealers :1 i dont wanna play yet another warrior, just like simon stated xD

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    How the skills are now is how they will be in official.

Be more clear when you post, you are scaring people lol
    well it's not clear to me either. You state dmg's will be 100% like in usko. But atm the 42 staff hits harder than in usko.... I just tested it again and I still hit 400ish on warriors with 42 staff skill.

So will mage dmg be like it is now, highered.
    Or will it be like 100% usko, crap dmg. or does 100% mean it's highered? It really aint clear to me

well it's not clear to me either. You state dmg's will be 100% like in usko. But atm the 42 staff hits harder than in usko.... I just tested it again and I still hit 400ish on warriors with 42 staff skill.

So will mage dmg be like it is now, highered.
    Or will it be like 100% usko, crap dmg. or does 100% mean it's highered? It really aint clear to me
    Breeze will post the updated updates topic on the forums once the upgrade is complete with full details.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
    Please make mages viable for int fire, as an actual dmg dealers :1 i dont wanna play yet another warrior, just like simon stated xD
    You cant be serious...

Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    Honestly i don't know why you try to make better balance, lets look @t MYKO, where it is the +/- start of KO nd best times( exept later, when dupers came)
    When you enter the game you can chose 4 class :

1) Rogue - when you play alone, its best solo class, w/o uber items its stealth kill stealth kill. else it can support party with minor/cures

2)Priests, well those are for party, so you have to play in team.(exept bp with uber items, but that's different story)

3) Mages - suppose to do big damage but die easy, also you had to play in team,when you :

a) are in mage party, and nova everything
    b) are in meele party and you have to tp.

4)Warriors - high dmg, high hp, high def, but when duffed, its useless. so here comes again team play.

Conclusion(sry for my bad ass english) : KO is team play game, so i don't really understand why you try to make EACH class to be able play solo?
    Another thing, on myko, or start of USKO, there were few scrolls, most player played for fun, so they didn't buy scrolls, and what we got from there ? The colony zone was full of people all the time, raids from base to base, EVERY class was needed in party, there was barerly few sins who could solo, just because they had descent items, and rest people well, they had to have rogue for swift, mage for tp/slow, priest for buff/heal, warrior as meele, and this is EXP and same goes with PK.

My last two words :
    When you will add good scrolls, make every class can exp/pk solo, everyone will play solo, and they won't give shit about others, on the other hand if you make each class needed in each party, we will have full colony with 8 man party.

sry about my english guys ;p

+100000 i can't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    You cant be serious...
    k i thought i was the only one who thought this would be completely op

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  3. Hits: 3