Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP]

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know how to bump, and it wasn't on top....
Page: 12

I know how to bump, and it wasn't on top.

ye lol omg I agree ehhh

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

bumpppyyy Tomorrow official !

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

bump
    TODAY OFFICAL :O

Today official ! Bonnerzzzzz !

any news about offical time ?

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

when is the official today????

I hope they launch this server today,but im sure that there is going to be a delay since noone is talking about anything right now,and oh yea,I already told Breeze that if hes going to launch a server with only him and ice as admins/GMs,its really going to suck because we had little support on beta (u guys were online like once a day on forum),and if ur anti hack system got some exploits,im sure haxors are going to use that so thats why u need a gm or two to be online at the beginning.

i've heard too one of the admins is reallęzt (yes the same server money scammer), but sure why not if the turk aręstona could rename himself to try to steal some money again why reallęzt can?, ęt ęs a freeworld biaches $_$

i won't play this server for obvious reasons and i don't pretend nobody believe me what ę said... but if you want get screw up go definitely play this server

G_G

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    i've heard too one of the admins is reallęzt (yes the same server money scammer), but sure why not if the turk aręstona could rename himself to try to steal some money again why reallęzt can?, ęt ęs a freeworld biaches $_$

i won't play this server for obvious reasons and i don't pretend nobody believe me what ę said... but if you want get screw up go definitely play this server

G_G
    lol u're turk lolol
    besides reallist is one awesome turk. Idc if he makes servers takes donations etc etc, but besides its hosted by breeze & ice.
    Stop trolling here, cuz as far as I know reallizt has nothing to do with this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I hope they launch this server today,but im sure that there is going to be a delay since noone is talking about anything right now,and oh yea,I already told Breeze that if hes going to launch a server with only him and ice as admins/GMs,its really going to suck because we had little support on beta (u guys were online like once a day on forum),and if ur anti hack system got some exploits,im sure haxors are going to use that so thats why u need a gm or two to be online at the beginning.
    Here we go, I let you get a free pass with your little rant on the shoutbox the other day, now you are banned on your first IP. It's been stated GM's will be decided upon. GM's will not have 30,000 DMG, access to monster spawn/teleport commands or anything which will give them an opportunity to be corrupt, they are only there to support the server and it's community/ban cheaters.

Secondly, realizit? A part of this server? You must be out of your mind for even thinking I would ever allow that LOL -- he's given me a few files sure, but him on my staff? on my server? Hell no -- I mean if you are going to sabatoge this post, atleast base it on facts people, but none the less -- I still love you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Here we go, I let you get a free pass with your little rant on the shoutbox the other day, now you are banned on your first IP. It's been stated GM's will be decided upon. GM's will not have 30,000 DMG, access to monster spawn/teleport commands or anything which will give them an opportunity to be corrupt, they are only there to support the server and it's community/ban cheaters.

Secondly, realizit? A part of this server? You must be out of your mind for even thinking I would ever allow that LOL -- he's given me a few files sure, but him on my staff? on my server? Hell no -- I mean if you are going to sabatoge this post, atleast base it on facts people, but none the less -- I still love you guys.

so when are u planing lunch the server? u didn't answer that yet are gonna lunch it today or is there gonna be delay...

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I wanna eat lunch tsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post

LMFAO ?!?!? U cant take a little criticism ? After all my time ive spent on ur server testing bugs and reporting,im banned ? Well thats the way to go. GL with ur server.

and yea,while we are on it,what fucking shoutbox rant ?
    Last edited by Decerto; 02-25-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    LMFAO ?!?!? U cant take a little criticism ? After all my time ive spent on ur server testing bugs and reporting,im banned ? Well thats the way to go. GL with ur server.

and yea,while we are on it,what fucking shoutbox rant ?
    You can carry on alone, I honestly don't like arguing with people, especially on the internet, it's just not my style.

And the little rant you went on about the admin's being inactive? We spend about 19-20 hours a day on the server, 4 hours of sleep.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-17-2011, 10:37 AM
  5. Hits: 16
    07-16-2011, 09:09 PM
  6. Hits: 4