Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP]

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vincents You can carry on alone, I honestly don't like arguing with people, especially on the internet, ...
Page: 13

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    You can carry on alone, I honestly don't like arguing with people, especially on the internet, it's just not my style.

And the little rant you went on about the admin's being inactive? We spend about 19-20 hours a day on the server, 4 hours of sleep.
    Any updates on the launch?

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Any updates on the launch?
    Yes, ice decided it would be a great idea to go for a run on the date the official is supposed to launch so I am of course stuck with all of the work, by myself. As soon as I am done I will announce.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Yes, ice decided it would be a great idea to go for a run on the date the official is supposed to launch so I am of course stuck with all of the work, by myself. As soon as I am done I will announce.
    Alright sounds good, all I ask is that we just keep getting updated on what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Alright sounds good, all I ask is that we just keep getting updated on what's going on.
    Will do

You can carry on alone, I honestly don't like arguing with people, especially on the internet, it's just not my style.

And the little rant you went on about the admin's being inactive? We spend about 19-20 hours a day on the server, 4 hours of sleep.
    Yes ? I never argued with anyone on damn shoutbox,so stop telling lies.TBH,I expected much from this server,but now,seeing ur true face,Im giving it a couple of weeks at best.

Just a little comparison.Cyprus-KE is opening tonight,and they got over 300 active users on forum.U too,are opening tonight,and u got 12 active users on forum.Isnt that just lovely jubbly ?
    Last edited by Decerto; 02-25-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Yes ? I never argued with anyone on damn shoutbox,so stop telling lies.TBH,I expected much from this server,but now,seeing ur true face,Im giving it a couple of weeks at best.

Just a little comparison.Cyprus-KE is opening tonight,and they got over 300 active users on forum.U too,are opening tonight,and u got 12 active users on forum.Isnt that just lovely jubbly ?
    Difference with cyprus ke is, is that it failed only 2 weeks ago and that they try to open it again, and prolly will fail again

You know, I didn't even ban you, nor did I lie, everyone saw what you wrote, but if this is the path you want to take, not a problem, and I have much more active users then that, not to mention 4k accounts created during beta alone.

Cheer up, little guy.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Banning ppl for giving suggestions?
    BB you're server already failed.
    You know, I didn't even ban you, nor did I lie, everyone saw what you wrote, but if this is the path you want to take, not a problem, and I have much more active users then that, not to mention 4k accounts created during beta alone.

Cheer up, little guy.
    And how many ppl made 10 accounts just to get +8 set of weapons & armors?
    so let's say 50ppl made acc. you must he rly happy

Cheer up, little guy.
    4k accounts created cause ppl kept creating new accounts for gear and upgrading.I brought many of my friends to your server.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Banning ppl for giving suggestions?
    BB you're server already failed.

And how many ppl made 10 accounts just to get +8 set of weapons & armors?
    so let's say 50ppl made acc. you must he rly happy
    He wasn't banned, I stated he was sure, but he was not banned.

And he wasn't banned for "giving suggestions", I said I banned him because he is constantly posting negative material in this thread, and on the shoutbox of our forums, which I personally feel like it makes the server look bad.

I mean you have a right to disagree with me though, not a problem. Anyway I am done posting in this thread, you can choose to play or not, in the end the majority know what quality looks like, and it's evident in our server.

Bye.

4k accounts created cause ppl kept creating new accounts for gear and upgrading.I brought many of my friends to your server.
    Ok bro, not a problem, I already told you I do not like to argue, and I won't, feel free to leave, no one begged you to come play here.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

BUMP srv starts in few min !

Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    BUMP srv starts in few min !

Lmfao

Lol Decerto, Cyprus KE is a turkish server, have fun playing there.. Everyone will be hacking, and no one will be speaking English.

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    Lol Decerto, Cyprus KE is a turkish server, have fun playing there.. Everyone will be hacking, and no one will be speaking English.
    Chill,im not banned but as I said,there gonna be delay on orgKO

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-17-2011, 10:37 AM
  5. Hits: 16
    07-16-2011, 09:09 PM