Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP]

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are many ways to make a DDOS attack and rly doesnt need to be a "pro hacker" to do ...
Page: 18

there are many ways to make a DDOS attack and rly doesnt need to be a "pro hacker" to do it anyways its illegal and u guys should stop doing that shit

This is why I'm done with KO, there are so many other games where you don't have to go through this shit. Best of luck to Vincent with the server, have fun everyone.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    This is why I'm done with KO, there are so many other games where you don't have to go through this shit. Best of luck to Vincent with the server, have fun everyone.
    You shouldn't build up such high hopes for little servers brotha. Kinda like when you got mad at me because I told you how bad KRKO would be

Go play League of Legends really good game!

League of legends? lmao another /fail dota ripoff -.-

It does seem that there is something seriously wrong with orginalko since there hasn't been any info whatsoever since what? 7 hours? also the forum being down >.<

Hopefully this will not be the end, it was looking like this server would actually be succesfull...

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    You shouldn't build up such high hopes for little servers brotha. Kinda like when you got mad at me because I told you how bad KRKO would be
    its not building up high hopes for little servers, when people constantly ddos you using botnets etc, its much easier to do than to stop, and they'll just keep going till you eventually give up, it happens to every server and will continue happening to every server, just some server owners decide to give in and actually pay the people that are requesting money which im sure two wont mind doing but some people just dont want to pay people not to ddos them

edit: ps tricky u outa weed or something or ur connect out of town u been mad edgy/bitchy lately lol

Banned

Ah well can't do much they'll never be happy..

Have u guys even ever tought if every single developer stop making servers? Just imagine for a second. Some servers might fail other sucseed more than others but afterall there is no perfect server. What would u do? play usko or cry?

I realy think u all should understand the developers effort and support them with their issues sticking together whenever there is a problem instead of flaming which is all what u do (to me and alot more ppl).

How about changing ur atitudes just a litle bit? It can't be that hard we're all in the same "world" KO and we all want the same.. a good and fun server where everyone can play and have fun right?

I'm generely talking, ofc some people understand what im saying. This is what i think.

To tell the truth, I had a lot of fun on KRKO compared to most of these servers, every server is bound to go down sooner or later so I always expect it, but don't you think enough is enough? And of course KRKO went down, it was a bunch of money hungry kids who couldn't run their community unless someone payed them, but other than that, it was a hell of a fun server.

If anyone has suggestions for an MMORPG, feel free to PM me or quote - Currently playing Battle of The Immortals. If WoW had KO pvp there would be NO reason to look for a different game, that would be so sick.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    edit: ps tricky u outa weed or something or ur connect out of town u been mad edgy/bitchy lately lol
    Never, and I havn't said anything lately to be edgy/bitchy, I think its just yall taking to much offense or thinking I'm trying to say something other then what I mean.

EDIT: PS: Prod, I believe doo doo nuggets (Candyman), and doo doo bread (That english fuck) were able to keep a server up for 3 months, after getting ddos'd at first. Now if they could do it, why can't others , because they obviously had no idea what they were doing.

@ Riku, thats a cool story and all, but have you ever tried looking through the eyes of the players? All of these constant lies you self-proclaimed Devs spew out your mouths never happens, then you blame your failing server on something other then yourself, and ask us as players to be nice to you after wasting our time/taking our money.

I think Devs should be the ones to change their attitudes, stay focused on your own shit, and leave your hands to yourself, but that never happens .

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Never, and I havn't said anything lately to be edgy/bitchy, I think its just yall taking to much offense or thinking I'm trying to say something other then what I mean.

EDIT: PS: Prod, I believe doo doo nuggets (Candyman), and doo doo bread (That english fuck) were able to keep a server up for 3 months, after getting ddos'd at first. Now if they could do it, why can't others , because they obviously had no idea what they were doing.
    LMAO doo doo nuggets? and he has a point

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

i just dont understand one thing, i know they are prolly beeing attacked and all but what does preventing them from giving us some info? do u wan to lose ur community? server just droped off, forum is off, panel is off, seems like all the admins just flew away..

Maybe Breeze is kidnapped and now we gonna see him on CNN gettin his head chopped off...

+- 18 hours since the server went offline.
    I wonder what happened, considering that the admins haven't given any info whatsoever it seems that the server is dead >.<

Default grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    +- 18 hours since the server went offline.
    I wonder what happened, considering that the admins haven't given any info whatsoever it seems that the server is dead >.<
    +1 i am hungry ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    +1 i am hungry ! ! !
    hungry for exp/farming ? GOGO FARMVILLLEEE

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Hits: 1