Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP]

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Riku Ah well can't do much they'll never be happy.. Have u guys even ever tought if ...
Page: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    Ah well can't do much they'll never be happy..

Have u guys even ever tought if every single developer stop making servers? Just imagine for a second. Some servers might fail other sucseed more than others but afterall there is no perfect server. What would u do? play usko or cry?

I realy think u all should understand the developers effort and support them with their issues sticking together whenever there is a problem instead of flaming which is all what u do (to me and alot more ppl).

How about changing ur atitudes just a litle bit? It can't be that hard we're all in the same "world" KO and we all want the same.. a good and fun server where everyone can play and have fun right?

I'm generely talking, ofc some people understand what im saying. This is what i think.

yup,you're right most of servers fail because there are 2 many winers/quiters when something goes wrong.It's not their fold they're being attacked or server ain't populated enough.Think the developers are giving all they have and still a lot of people keep on complaining and complaining.I always say if you think you can do it better;Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by de_rossen View Post
    yup,you're right most of servers fail because there are 2 many winers/quiters when something goes wrong.It's not their fold they're being attacked or server ain't populated enough.Think the developers are giving all they have and still a lot of people keep on complaining and complaining.I always say if you think you can do it better;Go for it!
    Partly true,
    But i can't blame people for leaving if they don't get any information.
    An example: It's been +18 hours since OriginalKO crashed. The server was up for like barely a day.. pretty much people played on the server and were having fun...

now the server crashed, 18 hours later, no1 has any idea what's happening..
    perhaps Breeze & Ice are working on something against those attacks.. Or perhaps the server has been compromised and it's dead?

If the admins could just at least tell the communiy what's going on that would make a big difference. imo a lot of private servers die cause of the communication with the community.

If i want to go to a server where there is zero interaction with the admins and where the admins never inform people i would just go back to usko >.<

Banned

Couldn't agree more.

People are like.. "omg it crashed and owner is afk, server sucks /quit bb" few minutes later.. "fuk off this server sucks ur noob" and even later.. "don't play that shit man, it crashed and sucks badly.."

Im not even joking, i've seen this.

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    Partly true,
    But i can't blame people for leaving if they don't get any information.
    An example: It's been +18 hours since OriginalKO crashed. The server was up for like barely a day.. pretty much people played on the server and were having fun...

now the server crashed, 18 hours later, no1 has any idea what's happening..
    perhaps Breeze & Ice are working on something against those attacks.. Or perhaps the server has been compromised and it's dead?

If the admins could just at least tell the communiy what's going on that would make a big difference. imo a lot of private servers die cause of the communication with the community.

If i want to go to a server where there is zero interaction with the admins and where the admins never inform people i would just go back to usko >.<
    Well... I kinda agree.

Think it's better to wipe and relaunch it, it's not like other people will care to start there now.

And when they do this, also might watn to review cz, atm like 3/4 of cz is useles (no deru, no death knights, no beasts, no blood seekers, only 2 spot trolls)... but 3x spot ew, 2x spot booroo... even at 70 it will be hard to kill them, unless they were made easier.

I'm not flaming, I really hope this server will succeed, I'm just trying to give some feedback on how to possible improve it.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Well... I kinda agree.

Think it's better to wipe and relaunch it, it's not like other people will care to start there now.

And when they do this, also might watn to review cz, atm like 3/4 of cz is useles (no deru, no death knights, no beasts, no blood seekers, only 2 spot trolls)... but 3x spot ew, 2x spot booroo... even at 70 it will be hard to kill them, unless they were made easier.

I'm not flaming, I really hope this server will succeed, I'm just trying to give some feedback on how to possible improve it.
    I totally agree with u,
    idc if i have to start over again, this server just seemed perfect 2 me. it's like a normal usko (pre chaos) server with exp rates x10 and droprates slightly higher

it's true that those booro mobs are useless, same as those eslant mobs like Balrog etc :P

I totally agree with u,
    idc if i have to start over again, this server just seemed perfect 2 me. it's like a normal usko (pre chaos) server with exp rates x10 and droprates slightly higher

it's true that those booro mobs are useless, same as those eslant mobs like Balrog etc :P
    Noooo wipe I got kek ring but srsly,this just shows that they dont give a fuck about their players.Its just stupid that they left us wondering what happened to the server.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

seriously i can't take it anymore, those fuking private servers are ruining my life! first i took 2 days off work to start on proffesionalKO and got my ass whoped, and i took 4 days off to start on OriginalKO and my ass fuked again!

and worse then that, those fukers dont even bother updating us, i wish u all to burn in hell for this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    seriously i can't take it anymore, those fuking private servers are ruining my life! first i took 2 days off work to start on proffesionalKO and got my ass whoped, and i took 4 days off to start on OriginalKO and my ass fuked again!

and worse then that, those fukers dont even bother updating us, i wish u all to burn in hell for this.
    Lmao /ragequit :P

nah i understand that it's more then frustrating for you.
    Just wait till we get some info, perhaps the admins have good reasons not to atm.

More priv servers are offline atm.

plus, the main site of originalko is still online. If they died the site would go off as well.

plus these guys used months to install/configure/plan everything. don't think that theyre gonna let this crap happen.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

plus these guys used months to install/configure/plan everything. don't think that theyre gonna let this crap happen.
    Is that what you were told? Kinda makes me laugh xD.

The blind side.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Never, and I havn't said anything lately to be edgy/bitchy, I think its just yall taking to much offense or thinking I'm trying to say something other then what I mean.

EDIT: PS: Prod, I believe doo doo nuggets (Candyman), and doo doo bread (That english fuck) were able to keep a server up for 3 months, after getting ddos'd at first. Now if they could do it, why can't others , because they obviously had no idea what they were doing.
    no way with alex and candy they were being dos'd not ddos'd u know aswell as i do alex and candy dont know shit bout deving and also candy didnt start "helping" out till like the last server they came out with if you even call that helping, also lets not forget how bad they got raped when homer/bart took over their dedi and gave themselves items, u cant compare dos to ddos cuz if that were the case alex and candy wouldnt even have brought up more servers

edit:@thiefshaman get a life nigga, u shudnt be calling out of work to play a game you need to see a psychiatrist

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    no way with alex and candy they were being dos'd not ddos'd u know aswell as i do alex and candy dont know shit bout deving and also candy didnt start "helping" out till like the last server they came out with if you even call that helping, also lets not forget how bad they got raped when homer/bart took over their dedi and gave themselves items, u cant compare dos to ddos cuz if that were the case alex and candy wouldnt even have brought up more servers

edit:@thiefshaman get a life nigga, u shudnt be calling out of work to play a game you need to see a psychiatrist
    leave him alone, its not usual, but sounds very relaxing, if you know what the stress from work is

that sever was nice, I hope it will continue somehow oO
    Last edited by skeletka; 02-28-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Well,

I know everyone has been waiting for a response from me, so here it is.

I am actually quite embarrassed about the state of the server, what has happened is the dedicated server we bought before even releasing the beta's payment is now due by tonight (we had 2 days notice 2 days ago), and unfortunately I do not have the money at this time to pay for this month to run the server and collect donations to secure the next months.

This coupled with the spurt of DDoS and DoS attacks, (DoS counter-measures have been put in place, but the DDoS with massive botnets are unfortunately hard to prevent until we get protection) has made it hard to decide whether or not to let the server run from the time it was up until today when it would expire. I also did not want to open the PUS the first few days of the server for obvious reasons.

My reason for not dropping an immediate update for everyone is I was just simply semi-discouraged and frustrated about the situation, especially after iCe has left the development team, that I didn't know what do.

I would like to give my sincerest apology to everyone, I am currently in the process of trying to raise the money required for the server, which I hope I can pull together to get this great project back on track.

Breeze
    OriginalKO

Thanks for the info Breeze,

Damn, is it just me or is every private server attracting doom? >.<
    Why did Ice leave the dev team btw? Cause of all these issues or what?

Any idea when u can give more info about the server/money raising?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Well,

I know everyone has been waiting for a response from me, so here it is.

I am actually quite embarrassed about the state of the server, what has happened is the dedicated server we bought before even releasing the beta's payment is now due by tonight (we had 2 days notice 2 days ago), and unfortunately I do not have the money at this time to pay for this month to run the server and collect donations to secure the next months.

This coupled with the spurt of DDoS and DoS attacks, (DoS counter-measures have been put in place, but the DDoS with massive botnets are unfortunately hard to prevent until we get protection) has made it hard to decide whether or not to let the server run from the time it was up until today when it would expire. I also did not want to open the PUS the first few days of the server for obvious reasons.

My reason for not dropping an immediate update for everyone is I was just simply semi-discouraged and frustrated about the situation, especially after iCe has left the development team, that I didn't know what do.

I would like to give my sincerest apology to everyone, I am currently in the process of trying to raise the money required for the server, which I hope I can pull together to get this great project back on track.

Breeze
    OriginalKO
    How much you need? what is your paypal adress?

I need to raise 260$ I believe it was, the sum was in euro but google currency conversion shows 260$. Reason the cost is so high is because I own a 16gb high speed server.

As for my paypal info, ect, I would really rather wait about another hour to see if I can my hands on the money by other means before I ask you guys for help, I would feel horrible taking your money, whether for a good cause or not without some kind of benefit to you.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-17-2011, 10:37 AM
  5. Hits: 16
    07-16-2011, 09:09 PM
  6. Hits: 4