Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP]

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ThiefShaman not if i kill u first, and breeze is attacking another private server just to promote ...
Page: 25

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    not if i kill u first,
    and breeze is attacking another private server just to promote his own server, u can't get any lower then that.
    where do you get your facts? if you have none please feel free to shut the fuck up

Breeze, attacking another server just to promote urs isn't acceptable, therfore u will stop immediately or u force me to msn some really nasty guys to attack u aswell.
    lolololol no one is scared of your "threats" if you even want to call it that, and he isnt attacking anyone, and even if he was your going "to msn people to attack him aswell" what they going to attack lmao, his forum that isnt up or his server that isnt up lmao, grow the fuk up

I still believe eggs taste better with bacon that on their own

cuje

That's pretty nice looking Breeze. Can't wait..

2NE1

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

actually breeze admited it himself he was attacking PKO for no actual reason, wonder why hes denaying it now..

actually breeze admited it himself he was attacking PKO for no actual reason, wonder why hes denaying it now..
    What are you talking about? Can you stop posting nonsense in my thread or post proof and move on with your miserable life? Damn, go find a girlfriend or something you lonely attention seeking fuck haha

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    What are you talking about? Can you stop posting nonsense in my thread or post proof and move on with your miserable life? Damn, go find a girlfriend or something you lonely attention seeking fuck haha
    im saying what i heared retard, and ur server will fail just like the last one, good server needs a decent admin - clearly, ur full of shit.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Exclamation

im saying what i heared retard, and ur server will fail just like the last one, good server needs a decent admin - clearly, ur full of shit.
    and who are you to judge ? i think you dont have much of a right to speak especially not when you dont know %1 about hosting or developing a server

I guess time will tell, mr "stonecold".

instead of all this ranting, can anyone please tell me if the server is up? for some reason, both the website and forum links dont work for me =S

It's under development and almost complete

bump , still waiting

same Let's go!!

get a life you douche all you do is go around and tlk shit bout servers your just like that snoxd kid on these forums do you honestly have nothing better to do with your life

ps, accusations are easily made, heres on for example, thiefshaman is a queer who likes little boys, so before you jump to conclusions why dont you just wait for the server to come out like all the other little boys and girls and than tlk shit or praise it w/e you like..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-17-2011, 10:37 AM
  5. Hits: 16
    07-16-2011, 09:09 PM
  6. Hits: 4