Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP]

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; e-penis? why?? dont realy get it but who cares. im sick of Olivers idiot bully around forums and i have ...
Page: 6

e-penis? why?? dont realy get it but who cares. im sick of Olivers idiot bully around forums and i have told him that if he want to say anything or what ever he can do it to my face.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    Istill se that you like to act like a bully. so still whant me to find you and we can have a small talk in real life? or you gonna run away,., belive me i will nott think twice about that... ..
    It still suprises me how you still can't make a simple sentence in english although you've been around here reading/writing on forums for atleast 2 decades. But I assume some people just don't learn huh? Oh and about you finding me. I mean, come on mate. You're like what 25+, acting out like this mad teenager who just don't seem to find his way in life.

Lycka till min vän, det ser ut att behövas.

Quote Originally Posted by Invalido View Post
    It still suprises me how you still can't make a simple sentence in english although you've been around here reading/writing on forums for atleast 2 decades. But I assume some people just don't learn huh? Oh and about you finding me. I mean, come on mate. You're like what 25+, acting out like this mad teenager who just don't seem to find his way in life.

Lycka till min vän, det ser ut att behövas.

Oliver...... what about poonage #2? :d

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Oliver...... what about poonage #2? :d
    Me, Oscar, Plondy, Mikael and Tanya talking bout something similar. I'll be sure to let you and Chubby know!

but have in mind, we all have lil bit more business to take care of now, not really the 24/7 playtime like b4

Quote Originally Posted by Invalido View Post
    Me, Oscar, Plondy, Mikael and Tanya talking bout something similar. I'll be sure to let you and Chubby know!

but have in mind, we all have lil bit more business to take care of now, not really the 24/7 playtime like b4
    Ye I got some stuff to take care of aswell... talk to me when some concrete plans r born.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-19-2011 at 06:27 PM.

when is it going official im fuking bored !!! / ElchBluut

Tested the beta, everything is good so far... And the mage staff dmg got highered to 400-500 , atleast for flame, which is a good thing imo.

Tested the beta, everything is good so far... And the mage staff dmg got highered to 400-500 , atleast for flame, which is a good thing imo.
    U are the 123ABC ?

Breeze: Forums are undergoing a huge upgrade at the moment

mage staff dmg got highered to 400-500 ,
    i hope thats a joke, 500 staff damage on a 70 cap, where most peoples hp is 4-5k... rouges at 3-4....

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i hope thats a joke, 500 staff damage on a 70 cap, where most peoples hp is 4-5k... rouges at 3-4....
    still mages will die easy. Imo its good balancing up the classes a bit and also the dmg will lower as server grows older beacuse the amount or flame resist will boost up alot.

from what i heard a lot of clans are getting ready for this server so take your time securing and making this server bugfree and it will be ...wait for it,,, legendary

Yet another one of those server whos devs have no idea about the game. Gl with it :>

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Yet another one of those server whos devs have no idea about the game. Gl with it :>
    maybe your right :F

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    400-500 on a rogue with 0 fr, on a war with 80 fr I hit 380 average. Need to take in mind that there is also absolutness and matchless. Next to that a mage still hits lower than a warrior and dies 10x faster, so I don't see a problem in the highered staff dmg.

An average warrior will get hit for like 325+60 r dmg= 385, when the mage gets spammed 750+250 when hes paper. Also: mages don't benefit from torment etc, while warriors and sins do... Staff combo might be faster than howling, but a warrior (and sin) will always hit harder. The only thing that is overpowered imo is the ability for archers to combo, the speed/dmg is just insane.

About the mage dmg again: It's a good thing imo, now there will be mages pking as well, and not only in the first 2 weeks when they can rape everyone with nova.
    Private servers that stay alive are those who differ, this one differs in a lot of ways. Bifrost, events, actual 4 classes that are capable to pk, farm for scrolls etc...

This server surely has potentional, just need to get the players hyped before the official and have some faith in the developpers.

And messor, why so serious In tantrum forums you're always that pessimistic and here as well give it a chance :d

Question for breeze/vincents: Are you advertising on turkish forums as well? If not you might want to do so. I know lot's of people don't really like turks. But they are a lot and pk = pk. And the more people = the more pk
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-20-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-17-2011, 10:37 AM
  5. Hits: 16
    07-16-2011, 09:09 PM