Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] Return

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] Return within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright admin,we are waiting. p.s : great job....
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

alright admin,we are waiting.

p.s : great job.

Banned

server is online

''conecting please wait''

diamante

mmm im love the server is faild im sure on pawer up store you get buff 2k ac 350 wtf for ppl no daotzion ac 150 buff 500 hahahaha im love it bb idiote noob bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Banned

Attention Original|KO!

The server has been put down for a few security updates and updates to the server files + database. There will be no roll back, everything has been saved

The server has not been hacked, or anything - we just encountered a little crash and have decided to update the remaining of the to-do list right now.

Brb

im bored again down

Quote Originally Posted by diamante View Post
    mmm im love the server is faild im sure on pawer up store you get buff 2k ac 350 wtf for ppl no daotzion ac 150 buff 500 hahahaha im love it bb idiote noob bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    go play sexyko stupid noob

diamante

yuo are dumbo or whte server is really suck on pawer up ston you get buff scroll 2k ac 350 zzzzzzzzzz is shite faild faild fuck it

Banned

Attention Original|KO!

The server has been put down for a few security updates and updates to the server files + database. There will be no roll back, everything has been saved

The server has not been hacked, or anything - we just encountered a little crash and have decided to update the remaining of the to-do list right now.

Brb

Banned

Hey,

Updated Launcher -
    click here to download

Patch1304.zip -
    click here to download
    NOTE: You do not need to manually download this patch as your launcher will download automatically, however we have included it so players may scan it to see that the files are clean. Option.exe has been scanned and updated, same for the .exe

News: Security has been updated, aswell as the database and server files. Spawn locations in CZ are being fixed, once complete the server will go up.

Banned

server come up

server is online

dont play this server they have a massive virus in their exe and stuff it like eat all my files on my computer and no it wasent like thaty befor i dled this server i dled it and then seen my antivirus icon disapear and then i did a scan and fcking couldent

Banned Senior Member

hey guys its really cool server you must play here !

Banned

dont play this server they have a massive virus in their exe and stuff it like eat all my files on my computer and no it wasent like thaty befor i dled this server i dled it and then seen my antivirus icon disapear and then i did a scan and fcking couldent

My friend .. this virus has not prejudice .. knightonline the computer has it all .. plus I'm trying to remove the virus. exe.

SERVER IS ONLINE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Banned

Virus removed in patch 1304

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast