Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] Return

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] Return within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 12 ppl online wtf...
Page: 14

diamante

12 ppl online wtf

Quote Originally Posted by diamante View Post
    12 ppl online wtf
    if u dont want to play dont comment here please go play mu

Your arrow shower doesn't work !!!! >_<

Banned

Your arrow shower doesn't work !!!! >_<

I removed it for now we're working on a bug

OriginalKO - Knight Online :: Index

when server will back? im waiting ( AmazinG)

Default Do not download

I highly do not recomend this server. I am aware of the false/positives the many KO downloads give, but the ones for OriginalKO are not false !!!! You will end up with a trojan, and a worm. The worm spread rather quickly. When I first downloaded the game I did over look it thinking it was a false positive, until he went to restart the server. After logging out of game and then rebooting my PC, there was already alot of noticable damage done from the worm that DID in fact come with that download. Enough damage was done were I now have to just reformt, and it wasn't just my pc, my wife(MrsNight) tried to download and play and her laptop was corrupted as well.

Thanks alot !!!!

Here is a little of the scan from just the free AVG :

AVG 2011 Anti-Virus command line scanner
    Copyright (c) 1992 - 2011 AVG Technologies
    Program version 10.0.1390, engine 10.0.1518
    Virus Database: Version 1518/3784 2011-07-23
    c:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run \\hpsysdrv Found registry key with reference to infected file c:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\HP\KBD\kbd.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run \\KBD Found registry key with reference to infected file C:\HP\KBD\kbd.exe Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run \\TkBellExe Found registry key with reference to infected file C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run \\SunJavaUpdateSched Found registry key with reference to infected file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run \\HP Software Update Found registry key with reference to infected file C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\autorun.inf Virus found Worm/AutoRun
    C:\Boot\BCD Locked file. Not tested.
    C:\Boot\BCD.LOG Locked file. Not tested.
    C:\Documents and Settings\ Locked file. Not tested.
    C:\hp\bin\automod32.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\AddDevicePath.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe Virus found Win32/Heur Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\hp\bin\cmd.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\cpc_rdmi.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\commands.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\devcon.exe Virus found Win32/Heur Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\hp\bin\driveletter.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Dumpel.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Finis.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\FindWindow.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\HPBI.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\HtmlMsg.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\HPLocale.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\IsRunning.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\KillIt.exe Virus found Win32/Heur Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\hp\bin\Locale.exe Virus found Win32/Heur Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\hp\bin\OSType.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\MsgAction.exe Virus found Win32/Heur Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\hp\bin\ProcessLogger.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Progress.exe Virus found Win32/Heur Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\hp\bin\Python\Lib\distutils\command\wininst-6.exe Virus found Win32/Heur Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\hp\bin\Python\Lib\distutils\command\wininst-7.1.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Python\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\Pythonwin.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Python\Lib\site-packages\win32\pythonservice.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Python\Lib\site-packages\win32\win32popenWin9x.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Python\python.exe Virus found Win32/Heur Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\hp\bin\Python\pythonw.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Python\Removepywin32.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\SendKey.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Python\w9xpopen.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Sleep.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\Spawn.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\UIni.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\bin\WizInstaller.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\DRIVERS\Agere_Modem\agrsmdel.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\DRIVERS\Agere_Modem\setup.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\DRIVERS\Conexant_TREX_Modem\HXFSetup.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\DRIVERS\Agere_Modem\agrsmsvc.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\DRIVERS\Conexant_TREX_Modem\xaudio.exe Virus found Win32/Heur Object was moved to Virus Vault.
    C:\hp\DRIVERS\Conexant_TREX_Modem\Setup.exe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.
    C:\hp\DRIVERS\Hauppauge_TvTuner\HcwDriverInstall.e xe Virus found Win32/Sality Object was healed.

NightBreed this virus not is my .exe

VIRUS TOTAL .EXE ORIGINALKO VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

my client online have false virus

MrsNight

False positive's popping up on your antivirus is common in many private servers. HOWEVER once you uninstall that server the false positives go away with the legit applications of the game. They DO NOT replicate themseves and infect your entire hard drive like these viruses, trojans and worms are doing. I have played SexyKO, LostSoulsKO, KOTastic, and OldSchoolKO and never had an issue. I run virus scans on a regular basis and keep my real time protection on. Not one of those servers caused red flags. OriginalKO, on the other hand, caused HAVOK on my PC forcing me to have to reformat to get rid of the Trojans and Worms after they caused massive damage to dozens of files. So false positives my ass!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    my client online have false virus

Listen, I'm not here trying to ruin reputations or be hatefull, but I downloaded OriginalKO from the #1 mirror on the OriginalKO panel and it DID give me the W32.Sality.AE virus. It did spread through my system and it even found its way into my D: drive . You can say false positve all you want but it isn't. I dare you to go download it off the website yourself and then come tell me it's a false positve. I never said you put it in the script but someone did, and actually I was enjoying that server very much but I really don't think I'll be returning.

i go re-upload new client

MrsNight

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Secondly, you are speaking to the wrong person - this is not my server.

Bye.
    If it is no longer your server, how can you be so certain what has been altered and why go on a limb to defend it when several people have had the issue of viruses? If it has been infected it no longer reflects on you since you handed the server over.

Banned

Server is Online

Quote Originally Posted by rafael2008 View Post
    Server is Online
    Really ? That's all you have to say is Server is online. ? We know it's online but noone wants their computer thrashed with viruses. Just wondering if you even looked at the last 10 posts.
    Your download has two very high threat viruses that do spread rather quickly, which are Win32/Sality and Win32/Heur . Look them up. I am not 100% positive but I think they are in the laucher.

Banned

Virus fixed . new client is up

ftp://208.43.127.82/New%20OriginalKO.exe