Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 250

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] Return

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] Return within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by simontjeuh You were an admin, not a player, I doubt you saw the ingame complaints about this ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    You were an admin, not a player, I doubt you saw the ingame complaints about this "issue". The lack of adapted exp spots was the main reason why people quit even before it got ddos'd. Deru's were replaced with boroo's, death knights were gone...

    If the cz map didn't change I wont bother trying it. Theres no use to have ew/boroo/balrogs etc in cz when the lvl cap is 70. Which means people exp in emc, which means that cz will be inactive.

    Concerning the fail part, the server had 100-150 people online at the start (which is not enough for a farm server), we couldn't exp in cz, it got ddosed and eventually closed down after you had been trying to bring it back up for like a week (if I recall correctly?). Not sure what you understand under failing. But as the server didn't stay alive longer than 1 day, I'm pretty sure we can call it a fail...
    No offense but, do you suffer from some kind of mental disability? Or have trouble recalling recent past events?

    Yes, I was an admin of the server, the creator, what ever else you want to call me - now? I have nothing to do with the server, it belongs to rafael. Secondly, the server was online for only a few hours, after the attacks reallizt ended up quitting as admin which left me to handle the rest of the little bugs, the attacks and security all on my own, after which I closed the server. You can refer to the original topic for the server if you'd like.

    Next time don't talk out of your ass, especially when it's pure non-sense. Back on topic for GG server

    P.S: Server height reached was 247 players online.

  2. #17
    P3rFectioN
    Guest

    Default

    wow
    thats looks nice
    will look into it :P
    Good luck with your server mate

  3. #18
    diamante
    Guest

    Default

    Good luck with your server mate

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    No offense but, do you suffer from some kind of mental disability? Or have trouble recalling recent past events?

    Yes, I was an admin of the server, the creator, what ever else you want to call me - now? I have nothing to do with the server, it belongs to rafael. Secondly, the server was online for only a few hours, after the attacks reallizt ended up quitting as admin which left me to handle the rest of the little bugs, the attacks and security all on my own, after which I closed the server. You can refer to the original topic for the server if you'd like.

    Next time don't talk out of your ass, especially when it's pure non-sense. Back on topic for GG server

    P.S: Server height reached was 247 players online.
    Go read my editted post smartass and tell me how it didn't fail after you called it a fail yourself. Seems like you are the one having trouble recalling things you recently said on the forums.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Go read my editted post smartass and tell me how it didn't fail after you called it a fail yourself. Seems like you are the one having trouble recalling things you recently said on the forums.
    What does that have to do with anything? You stated the server failed because of the EXP slots, which is complete bullshit - it failed because of the attacks and me not being able to prevent them at that time.

    I never said the server didn't fail at all, in fact ask anyone I have no problem admitting it failed, as demonstrated in the quote of me you put in your edited post. I simply stated that the server did NOT fail due to EXP slots as you stated, but rather DOS attacks.

    So again I ask, do you suffer from a mental disability? Serious question brother, because now I am legitimately concerned about you and the state of your mental health, which seems to be rapidly failing.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Secondly, you are speaking to the wrong person - this is not my server.

    Bye.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? You stated the server failed because of the EXP slots, which is complete bullshit - it failed because of the attacks and me not being able to prevent them at that time.
    Because even if it didn't get dos'd it wouldn't have succeeded due to the useles cz. Gosh. If you'd actually use your brain u'd find out I wrote it for the benefit of the server. It failed in the past, who cares? (well you clearlyy do). Should listen to the players (me being one of them) and don't make the same mistake twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I never said the server didn't fail at all, in fact ask anyone I have no problem admitting it failed, as demonstrated in the quote of me you put in your edited post. I simply stated that the server did NOT fail due to EXP slots as you stated, but rather DOS attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Um no, the server never failed, it was heavily DOS'd on it's release day within about 2-3 hours, and went offline.
    And yea, pretty sure u said it didn't fail in your post I cannot see you mention the word exp anywhere.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 07-18-2011 at 02:09 PM.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Because even if it didn't get dos'd it wouldn't have succeeded due to the useles cz. Gosh.

    And yea, pretty sure u said it didn't fail in your post. Stop changing your words, it's even in my quote.
    Last response to this waste man.

    The server did not fail because of EXP spots "last time", "last time" the server failed 3 hours or so after release due to heavy attacks, nothing more/nothing less.

    But since I firmly beleive you suffer from some kind of rather serious mental disability, I don't expect you to understand what I am getting at, so I will let you believe what you want.

    EDIT: Stop editing your posts, it makes you look uncertain.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Because even if it didn't get dos'd it wouldn't have succeeded due to the useles cz. Gosh. If you'd actually use your brain u'd find out I wrote it for the benefit of the server. It failed in the past, who cares? (well you clearlyy do). Should listen to the players (me being one of them) and don't make the same mistake twice.





    And yea, pretty sure u said it didn't fail in your post I cannot see you mention the word exp anywhere.
    Look at you, you are so bothered by my comments I have you combing over every square inch of the topic because some where deep down inside, you feel hurt, or perhaps even retarded

    Now, when I replied and stated that the server never failed, it simply got DDOS'd and went offline, I meant to reply with "The server never failed (due to exp slots)", guess I was so annoyed at the fact that you decided to come ruin a topic with false bullshit, I typed it a little too fast and left that part out.

    Either way, my statement still stands; and you are still wrong

    The server did not fail due to EXP slots, it failed due to DDOS.

    Now really, this is my last reply, admins will be cleaning this topic up shortly.

    Good bye.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Last response to this waste man.

    The server did not fail because of EXP spots "last time", "last time" the server failed 3 hours or so after release due to heavy attacks, nothing more/nothing less.

    But since I firmly beleive you suffer from some kind of rather serious mental disability, I don't expect you to understand what I am getting at, so I will let you believe what you want.

    EDIT: Stop editing your posts, it makes you look uncertain.
    I suffer from nothing, thanks for your concern though. Just take a chill pill, go outside for like 5 mins, come back, read my posts *SLOWLY* make sure you get everything. And then come to realise that I only asked a simple question *which is still unanswered* for the benefit of the server.

    The server did not fail because of EXP spots "last time", "last time" the server failed 3 hours or so after release due to heavy attacks, nothing more/nothing less.

    Sure, but then again, that's not what you said. And even then, even if it didn't get dos'd it wouldn't last cause people had nowhere to exp. When will you finally get it?

    Was my last atempt, go call me mentaliy sick again or something, you're just proving how much of an idiot you are.

    Edit: Kinda funny how in all your posts you tried to flame/insult me but you didn't even spend 1 word on the original question I asked. As an "ex-server owner" you should know better than what you accomplished in your last 5 posts. Sad.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 07-18-2011 at 02:41 PM.

  11. #26
    Senior Member Pilsvern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    this server failed and will fail again. The only way to prevent a fail, is, i think, fully ban turkey IP.

  12. #27
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I suffer from nothing, thanks for your concern though. Just take a chill pill, go outside for like 5 mins, come back, read my posts *SLOWLY* make sure you get everything. And then come to realise that I only asked a simple question *which is still unanswered* for the benefit of the server.

    The server did not fail because of EXP spots "last time", "last time" the server failed 3 hours or so after release due to heavy attacks, nothing more/nothing less.

    Sure, but then again, that's not what you said. And even then, even if it didn't get dos'd it wouldn't last cause people had nowhere to exp. When will you finally get it?

    Was my last atempt, go call me mentaliy sick again or something, you're just proving how much of an idiot you are.
    You edited this post 5 times, and have the nerve to tell me to take a chill pill and go outside

    Anyway,

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Um no, the server never failed, it was heavily DOS'd on it's release day within about 2-3 hours, and went offline.
    I obviously meant that the server never failed because of exp spots, but DOS'd, even though I seemed to of not included that part in there. What sense would it make if I stated the server didn't fail, it just went offline (and never came back)? Use your head, you are wrong.

    The fact of the matter is that you came to the topic stating that the server failed due to EXP spots which is not true, it failed due to DDoS. I am not sure when you will wrap your head around that concept, if ever; however it will not change the fact that you were wrong.

    You understand it now? It's simple - you stated the server failed due to EXP, when really it wasn't even up for more than a few hours and failed due to DDoS - meaning you are wrong.

    Anyway, I really hope you understand why you are wrong, and I hope you understand that this is not my server, and if you thought such - you are wrong.

    P.S: you are wrong.



  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post

    I obviously meant that the server never failed because of exp spots, but DOS'd, even though I seemed to of not included that part in there. What sense would it make if I stated the server didn't fail, it just went offline (and never came back)? Use your head, you are wrong.
    Lol, You just confirmed that you didn't say it didn't fail cause of exp. I read what I read I don't go thinking which secret message you have hidden in what you said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    The fact of the matter is that you came to the topic stating that the server failed due to EXP spots which is not true, it failed due to DDoS. I am not sure when you will wrap your head around that concept, if ever; however it will not change the fact that you were wrong.
    Yes well, people were already complaining and leaving before it got ddos'd. Guess if you take that in mind I'm not that wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    You understand it now? It's simple - you stated the server failed due to EXP, when really it wasn't even up for more than a few hours and failed due to DDoS - meaning you are wrong.
    Now back to the original question, after several attempts to explain it to you (and you still didn't get it, goddamn how sad!) I'll try and let u find it out yourself by answering these questions:

    Read very closely and PLEASE answer it this time:

    How are level 30 people supposed to level in cz when the easiest mobs are trolls/harpies? Because deru's are replaced with Boroo's/balrogs, baron/cardinals are replaced with apostles of cold and death knights/stingers are removed from the map?

    How do you expect people to kill these mobs on a lvl 70 cap farm server?

    How do you expect cz to be active when people cannot exp there?

    How are these 3 points not an issue?

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Kinda funny how in all your posts you tried to flame/insult me but you didn't even spend 1 word on the original question I asked. As an "ex-server owner" you should know better than what you accomplished in your last 5 posts. Sad.
    we're at 6 folks, can you believe it?! Let's hope my new strategy works and he finally gets it. You do realize, all of this could have been prevented by just answering my "simple" question instead of picking on the things no1 cares about but you.

  14. #29
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Lol, You just confirmed that you didn't say it didn't fail cause of exp. I read what I read I don't go thinking which secret message you have hidden in what you said.



    Yes well, people were already complaining and leaving before it got ddos'd. Guess if you take that in mind I'm not that wrong?



    Now back to the original question, after several attempts to explain it to you (and you still didn't get it, goddamn how sad!) I'll try and let u find it out yourself by answering these questions:

    Read very closely and PLEASE answer it this time:

    How are level 30 people supposed to level in cz when the easiest mobs are trolls/harpies? Because deru's are replaced with Boroo's/balrogs, baron/cardinals are replaced with apostles of cold and death knights/stingers are removed from the map?

    How do you expect people to kill these mobs on a lvl 70 cap farm server?

    How do you expect cz to be active when people cannot exp there?

    How are these 3 points not an issue?



    we're at 6 folks, can you believe it?! Let's hope my new strategy works and he finally gets it. You do realize, all of this could have been prevented by just answering my "simple" question instead of picking on the things no1 cares about but you.
    You still fail to realize that

    • It is not my server
    • Also, this server is not mine
    • I am not the owner of this server
    • Did I mention I do not own this server?


    Why would I answer questions about another server? Now, when you are done sabotaging his topic, let him know.

    You do realize, all of this could have been prevented by just answering my "simple" question instead of picking on the things no1 cares about but you.
    No, all of this could have been prevented by you having some type of respect for the person running this server as well as instead of posting nonsense; clearify yourself. Server never failed because of EXP slots. I still have the back up of the forums if you would like to read the polls (votes) about how EXP was set up and such, more then 85% or so out of I think it was 233 votes was that the EXP was just perfect. This poll started in beta and ended the same day the server did.

    Enough.
    -Peace

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    You still fail to realize that

    • It is not my server
    • Also, this server is not mine
    • I am not the owner of this server
    • Did I mention I do not own this server?
    Why would I answer questions about another server? Now, when you are done sabotaging his topic, let him know.



    No, all of this could have been prevented by you having some type of respect for the person running this server as well as instead of posting nonsense; clearify yourself. Server never failed because of EXP slots. I still have the back up of the forums if you would like to read the polls (votes) about how EXP was set up and such, more then 85% or so out of I think it was 233 votes was that the EXP was just perfect. This poll started in beta and ended the same day the server did.

    Enough.
    -Peace
    Cannot blame me for asking YOU a question about a server that failed in the past with the exact same name and the same person, being YOU opening this topic with the same pictures in it.

    Should have just ignored it, or just said it never failed cause of exp instead of what you answered me. (Ye you wrote 20 times already that's how you meant it, but you didn't write it like that. Who gives a damn, you wrote what you wrote, period.)

    The only thing you guys had on forum was a retarded xp chart with random numbers without an actual rate and it took you guys like a week to realise what people meant by "we cannot decide on exp without knowing the rates". Another example of how stupid and stubborn you were, you refuse to listen to the players. You really don't have the communication skills and tranquility you expect from an "ex" server owner.

    Anyways, rafael can you please answer me, what do you mean with the cz line? Is it like usko with boroo and balrog? Or like old ke? With deru and barogs etc.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •