Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] Return

This is a discussion on |[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP] Return within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by simontjeuh Cannot blame me for asking YOU a question about a server that failed in the past ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Cannot blame me for asking YOU a question about a server that failed in the past with the exact same name and the same person, being YOU opening this topic with the same pictures in it.

Should have just ignored it, or just said it never failed cause of exp instead of what you answered me. (Ye you wrote 20 times already that's how you meant it, but you didn't write it like that. Who gives a damn, you wrote what you wrote, period.)

The only thing you guys had on forum was a retarded xp chart with random numbers without an actual rate and it took you guys like a week to realise what people meant by "we cannot decide on exp without knowing the rates". Another example of how stupid and stubborn you were, you refuse to listen to the players. You really don't have the communication skills and tranquility you expect from an "ex" server owner.

Anyways, rafael can you please answer me, what do you mean with the cz line? Is it like usko with boroo and balrog? Or like old ke? With deru and barogs etc.
    The only thing you guys had on forum was a retarded xp chart with random numbers without an actual rate and it took you guys like a week to realise what people meant by "we cannot decide on exp without knowing the rates".
    Random XP chart with random numbers? On the forum? What are you talking about now? Or is this your mental disability kicking up again? I really hope you find some kind of medication that may be of some help to you.

Another example of how stupid and stubborn you were, you refuse to listen to the players. You really don't have the communication skills and tranquility
    I'm not even going to address this. Life|KO was built on player requests, solely on player requests with my own clean-ups, alot of the ideas were the players, I just put them into effect. Wrong yet again.

And I did mention that it failed due to EXP after your 2nd posting, but you have some kind of problem with admitting that you are wrong, you are still unable to see it.

As for me calling you mentally disabled, well it's obviously not true -- I just felt like being a dick in my response, if you can't handle a bit of heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Random XP chart with random numbers? On the forum? What are you talking about now? Or is this your mental disability kicking up again? I really hope you find some kind of medication that may be of some help to you.

I'm not even going to address this. Life|KO was built on player requests, solely on player requests with my own clean-ups, alot of the ideas were the players, I just put them into effect. Wrong yet again.

And I did mention that it failed due to EXP after your 2nd posting, but you have some kind of problem with admitting that you are wrong, you are still unable to see it.

As for me calling you mentally disabled, well it's obviously not true -- I just felt like being a dick in my response, if you can't handle a bit of heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen

relax bro

Banned

server coming up in 10 minut ...

Official release start in 10 minut

Server is uppppppppppp

well i cant download because it doesn't load xD

diamante

1 is faild server 2 is turk server

Banned

1 is faild server 2 is turk server

Lol . no turk serer .

OriginalKO - Knight Online :: Index

diamante

i try it is suk faild by

Diamante your an idiot, you haven't even tried it lol

well.. . we gonna play seems like a nice server ( 65% downloading)

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

seems like u never learn, exp spots are still a mess, extrem lack of advertising yet again, what were u thinking?

Echelon Conspiracy

server pwned. (:

Banned Senior Member

server down ?

Banned

Server rebot machine

server off?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast