Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

OurKo

This is a discussion on OurKo within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The ko4life people demand to close this thread!!!!! nobody has the right here to steal reputatýon from the efford of ...
Page: 3

The ko4life people demand to close this thread!!!!!

nobody has the right here to steal reputatýon from the efford of third persons that once took ourko to highest level of priwate servers ranking.

/close + fail

why dont ppl stfu im trying to bring ourko bac so why dont you go to hell and btw your the only one who asks for it to be closed so why dont you leave the topic plz

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

/close plýx

oops 2 people

heres what i say i will make a new tropic if this one gets closed and i will keep doing it if the next one gets closed so why dont you just stop

Quote Originally Posted by HeadShot View Post
    heres what i say i will make a new tropic if this one gets closed and i will keep doing it if the next one gets closed so why dont you just stop
    If a topic gets closed, staff do not want it reopened. You reopen it, and it'll get closed again (you'll probably receive an infraction). A third time's just ensuring a ban.

Not that I foresee this thread closing, but still.

Hi my name is Zenocide aka real name Stuart I am from England and I love KO.

Oh and by the way, you dont have permission to use my OurKO name, you are FAKE and trying to revive something that you can NEVER do.

You are using inferior server files that are nothing and can never be anything like my belowed files and database which are stored for future usage in my Loft.

What on earth give you the right to think you can just steal my server name server name? You dont have ourko.net or ourkoworld.net, You just have a crummy ourko.no-ip.org.

And refering to you Gamers4Life post (which I will be replying to soon), well urgh my server never had max level 80 nor ardream together when I closed, which tells me your using the crappy exploitable old OurKO files I released maybe like 5 years ago I never released my real files nor database that I worked so so hard on.

Good luck there and this will 100% Fail for you because I myself and others will make sure of it.

Good day.
    'tis a bit of a bump, but I'll just leave this here (at his request).

KO-Guru Senior Member

lol HeadShot stop to be noob and apologize to Zeno.
    And if you want to open your sux server then re name that to NoobKO or something else Your choice

Good day

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower View Post
    lol HeadShot stop to be noob and apologize to Zeno.
    And if you want to open your sux server then re name that to NoobKO or something else Your choice

Good day
    How about you stop spamming every topic to raise your post count,... before you get banned.

Zenocide

Just to confirm twostars posts, this guy does NOT have my permission to use my OurKO name, I never granted him any permission whatsoever nor is he anything to do with OurKO administration. To try and reencarnate my server with non OurKO server files or Database is just wrong and does not do my server any justice whatsoever. Also the domain ourko.no-ip.org was not my domain, my domains are ourko.net and ourkoworld.net and are still in MY possession.

OurKO never had max level 80 nor Ardrem when I had to close due to real life issues, this is not how OurKO was. My real files were never released or sold and they reside up in my Loft/Attic for future usage

So please please my past loyal supporters do not think this guy is me etc etc. When and if I do ever make another server you will know it's the real OurKO and people who know me, know my ways and how I do things.

Kind regards

Zenocide aka Stuart

OurKO Owner and Admin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. OurKo
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-19-2012, 12:46 AM