Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Outcast KO - Open Beta May 1st!

This is a discussion on Outcast KO - Open Beta May 1st! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since we are ahead of schedule Open Beta has been moved from May 3rd to May 1st / Open Beta ...
Page: 1

Default Outcast KO - Open Beta May 1st!

Since we are ahead of schedule Open Beta has been moved from May 3rd to May 1st / Open Beta will NOT have a wipe!

- Client Download -

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

- Normal Features -

Lvl Cap - 70
    Max Weapon +8
    Max Accessory +0

- Special Features -

Ok this is a new system we are trying out so i'm going to try and explain the best I can, you wont really understand what i'm talking about till you see it ingame but here it goes.

New PvP Reward System, start at lvl 45 with starting gear, starting aura, etc. Level your way up by turning in a certain amount of national points required for new gear, levels, and armor etc. You can gain NP from CZ, warders in wars give NP, guards in war and invasion give NP, invasion bosses, towers and monuments in the different towns for invasion all give NP. Events like trivia, kill the GM, boss events which give NP instead of items because well, NP is items, CTF (capture the flag coming soon), all give NP so even though you lose NP when you die, your getting plenty of NP! And if your good at PvP and don't die much, your NP will rake up fast.

The new weapons and armor you buy come at +5, you then can upgrade them to +8 by turning in a certain amount of NP and it's a 100% upgrade.

This will be a farm server, however your farming NP while having fun pvping instead of farming mobs 24/7. Also leveling is hard as well, you turn in NP for that too. It's the epitome of a farm server, in a different way.

Also NO Donation Gear! I hate servers with that crap and it's not gonna be on here!

New Aura's, 10 different ones for you acquire from PvP, and 10 others from Dungeon Mobs, each give's a certain stat bonus. (you will see ingame)

New Dungeon System, a clan only event awarded to the top 5 clans of each nation, all your clan members get TP to the dungeon map, where bosses and mobs await for a fun time of clan farming (if anyone's played WoW it's a Raid) where the best gear in the game drops, but it's quit a quest to complete, the mobs auto reset twice a week or every 3 days, so you cant gear out right away, the bosses drop a token that can be turned in for 1 piece of any weapon, armor or accessory, of the end game gear, for any class, so choose wisely who gets the first drops gearing out your tank abit more first may help (and if anyone plays WoW DKP system in your clan may help. (wont be released until later in beta stages)

A completely new weapon, armor, Accessories, and aura set, that's slightly better than shards, raptors, shell etc. Because again the whole point is awesome PvP. This is dropped in the Dungeon it's the final end game set it's T4 gear. (More Raids to come in the future)

New Armor Skins
    New Weapon Skins
    New Weapon Glows for the high class weapons only, shard, raptor,elixir staff etc.
    You level up, get new weapons, armors, accessories, and aura's by turning in your National points, from CZ, wars, invasions, and event's. You can also get the same items from monster event's, but they can only be upgraded to +7. And upgrade rates are usko.

You don't need money because NP is money, and you don't need xp because NP = xp, You have fun pvping, doing wars, and event's all day with your buddies meet new people, enjoy pure pvp which has been made as even as possible, all classes are worthy of play time, yes even mages and archers.

New war invasion, monument's in each town give NP if you kill them and get past the opposing nations defenses. There are 4 invasion bosses that give great NP in each nations town. There is a King, queen, prince, and royal guard in each nations town. All guards give some NP, all towers do as well. Conquer the King and you will get a handsome reward, and possibly his aura.

Custom NPC Skins
    Custom Guard and tower skins
    All PvP item's including aura's are untradable, unsellable. They mark your personal PvP skill by the items you wear so take pride in them. This is all your personal journey, yet you can do it with a clan full of your best friends. Dont have friends? Meet some, or fly solo and show them up all by yourself, your choice.

All Weapons, armor, and skill damages are as close to usko setting's as possible, we had to improve a few classes in some areas, and nerf some in others, but it goes along with our setup to ensure balanced classes.

2 wars a day, this server is all about the fun parts of KO, event's each day (custom ones like capture the flag coming later in beta as well)

And if you want a break, you can still farm mobs as well for the same gear as PvP items, but you can only upgrade them as high as +7 so it pays off to PvP.

We tried to stick to old school style as much as possible, but improving where we felt K2 should have. We hope you guys enjoy it as much as we will, we are new at this we have a host that we fell will be plenty, and will get a Dedicated server if there is more players than our host can handle so we can provide you with a lag free server.
    We are here to make sure everyone has a good time, and will try and do what it takes to accomplish that, everything's out of our own pocket so please bear with us while we get things up to speed during beta, don't expect a perfect server right away. (although we are shooting for that)

Thanks guys,
    Outcast KO Staff

- Viewing -

Photobucket
    Youtube

Beta Video will be released after beta opens, because we want video of everyone playing, not an empty server. Any other questions feel free to reply here. Screenshots of aura's and bosses arn't included because everyone want's it to be a surprise for beta launch.

- Sites -

Forum
    Panel (Under Construction)

- Staff and Helpers -

Owner - Born\Eric
    Owner - E-Matrix
    Owner - Stan
    Dev - Blaze
    Mod - IEatGlue
    Mod -WasTeD
    GFX - iCollapse
    Partner - Blizzard
    Partner - Fluffy

Cya ingame,
    Outcast KO Staff
    Last edited by Livewire!; 04-30-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Client will be available for download later today!

Official Client has been released!

pinoyzoi

I wonder how the NP thing will go, im checking it out tomm

How do i register for a account?
    Last edited by pinoyzoi; 04-30-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Registering will be available later tonight, when we enable the KO panel.

pinoyzoi

How does the jewelry work?

sounds fun. Downloading

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    How does the jewelry work?
    Just like anything else, use nps for them.

Are you sure that it's today? :P I tried 1 hour ago and it wasn't online.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

They are usa dude :d so wait like 8 hours more and serv will be up ^^

Lol right :P

Actualy we are in the usa, i'm going off my time zone for release which is -8 PST.

And release time is 12pm (noon) my time. Atm it's currently 2:46 AM

So sorry for the timezone mix up.

Wow, i really really really like the idea :O But i'm not so sure about the outcome of this, but we'll see.

Exodus

This server will be great ^^ yall should come !

~~Crime

i'm ready just open xD

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  3. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    05-19-2010, 07:21 AM