Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Outcast KO - Open Beta May 1st!

This is a discussion on Outcast KO - Open Beta May 1st! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They add-d mobs to get lost exp back? Are you fcking kidding me. People exping there. Some are 50+ only ...
Page: 3

Banned

They add-d mobs to get lost exp back? Are you fcking kidding me. People exping there. Some are 50+ only from there+ they drops glaves/md-s and what ever. One harpy gived 200k+ exp solo. This is perfect for exping to 70 in some exp server.
    Saw already one orc sin running around with MD+8.

So peacefuly fuck off.

That server was fine but as always they need to screw it up.

+ They gotta re think those np ammounts whats needed for gear and lvl.
    Even if you pk whole day you get like 3-10k max?
    One piece of armor costed already insanly, then add upgrading, rest gear and lvl-s
    It takes months and months endless np gaining.
    It wasnt ready going even go beta.
    Half my skills was miss made and didnt work as they should.
    NPC need to check over found quite few bugs.

But screw with that, not planing to stay in server where gm just logs offline when to much pm-s
    Last edited by AlphaBeta; 05-02-2010 at 11:13 AM.

mmm i like reading your comments

you just forget the simple fact that this is BETA

you know, just like in your name B E T A. you knwo what that is for ? Testing. You know what testing is for ? So whiners like you stop crying once it goes official.

i doubt this server needs you, so just do it a favor and gtfo

It's only beta,and it's really good srv. They will decrease lvl up & other requirements. Also they will remove all mobs. We will have fun pk here later

pinoyzoi

has the server even been open yet? I can never go on

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    i don't know who made this topic but i doubt he's connected with the dev team.

server was supposed to be based on NPs but admin is adding mobs to xp in order to re-lvl or for ppl who get pwnd in cz/new players (level45 vs lvl 70? no thx)

get your facts straight before talking out of your ass

and yes check their forum

This post was written by the head DEV you fuck head. They didn't anticipate DE-lvling so they never implemented a fix, it's common sense. P.S. It was a quick fix until the head DEV got home, so people could stay on the server.

Hey guys, wanted to update everyone on the server status so you dont have to guess anymore.

We had a rough start with attacks and what not but we expected it (still think ppl could find something more exciting to do than crash a server), we fixed our problems so the servers up now. We are in beta and we have alot to do thanks to everyones help testing for us. We are going to be fixing the exchange rates I way over shot the expected NP gains so i'll have that done tomorrow. Also the de leveling was overlooked, I wasn't happy about the adding of the mobs to re lvl ppl, however they did what they felt was needed. So we will be covering the level issues as well. Also appreciated everyones feed back on the aura's.

We will be going into a more farm style server next, after we clean up the pvp system of course. That way everyone will have the best of both worlds farming, and pvp. We will have the instance system released with offical we are saving that one for last. And we will be working on the mages rates with slow/stun.

So we got alot to do for you guys, thanks for hanging in there with us all your feedback has been great we will be adding alot of idea's you guys have posted. We are gonna continue to push through the bugs and get them resolved so we arn't going anywhere. Thanks everyone.

E-MatriX,
    Outcast KO

Quote Originally Posted by matrix96 View Post
    Hey guys, wanted to update everyone on the server status so you dont have to guess anymore.

We had a rough start with attacks and what not but we expected it (still think ppl could find something more exciting to do than crash a server), we fixed our problems so the servers up now. We are in beta and we have alot to do thanks to everyones help testing for us. We are going to be fixing the exchange rates I way over shot the expected NP gains so i'll have that done tomorrow. Also the de leveling was overlooked, I wasn't happy about the adding of the mobs to re lvl ppl, however they did what they felt was needed. So we will be covering the level issues as well. Also appreciated everyones feed back on the aura's.

We will be going into a more farm style server next, after we clean up the pvp system of course. That way everyone will have the best of both worlds farming, and pvp. We will have the instance system released with offical we are saving that one for last. And we will be working on the mages rates with slow/stun.

So we got alot to do for you guys, thanks for hanging in there with us all your feedback has been great we will be adding alot of idea's you guys have posted. We are gonna continue to push through the bugs and get them resolved so we arn't going anywhere. Thanks everyone.

E-MatriX,
    Outcast KO
    any guess when are u going to release official :P ?

_NoNaMe_

official when ?

tell us ^^

There will be a wipe today and i think they will release official.

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    This post was written by the head DEV you fuck head. They didn't anticipate DE-lvling so they never implemented a fix, it's common sense. P.S. It was a quick fix until the head DEV got home, so people could stay on the server.

Funny to see I'm the one being insulted when I'm trying to defend your topic.

I think they should rethink the idea. First of all they should make ardream. So the new beginners have a place to gain NPs. What's the point of going against level 70 with a 45 char? Second of all, if it is ONLY NP based server, then it should be done like that. As i read the comments i can see ppl are already complaining about the monsters giving exp.

Is server up? I cant get into game.

There actualy is 2 cz's 45-59 and 60-70, and offical wont be for awhile we are still changing things around for you guys, and adding your suggestions.

I logged in, but there are no mobs

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    Funny to see I'm the one being insulted when I'm trying to defend your topic.
    Haha, really funny, next time dont waste your time defending someone else! :P

Looks like these guys have really good ideas for a server, I will give it a shot, as soon as I have enough free time.

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    the monsters giving exp.
    Even if its a PvP focused server, you still need ppl exping in cz, or else how will lvl 45's will lvl up? in ardream? so half the ppl stay only lvl 59 cuz they dont want to fight 70's as 60's?. Or What are you going to raid?, or are you just going to camp Enemy Base or camp bowl (REALLYYYY FUN). Also, some people in order to rank higher in NPS, they might just exp as well so they dont have to trade their NPS for EXP.
    Last edited by orko; 05-03-2010 at 08:24 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  3. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    05-19-2010, 07:21 AM
  4. Cbox
    Refback This thread