Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Penguin here, check this out.

This is a discussion on Penguin here, check this out. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by slico I've failed to fully see the "For everyone!" part. Perhaps you can provide a /how-to/ or ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by slico View Post
    I've failed to fully see the "For everyone!" part. Perhaps you can provide a /how-to/ or edit that tad bit out of your post?
    As twostars said, out of the(probably) hundreds of thousands of models out there for the world, I will eventually, be releasing packs on snoxd to contribute and give the people to play with. Eventually. Couple months. We still have some other stuff to figure out with models and armor and character models before "sets" will be released.

People play KO,well,for KO.Who wants wc3/wow shit in KO...
    nickos3 likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

pretty huge wep for a sin no?XD
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    That's really not the point. Just, lol.
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    but if USKO release new armor and wep all these baba go crazy saiyan mode ?
    so ye i think people will actually enjoy

Banned Senior Member

Well the brief moment i played there was fun but i must say you guys had some issues. For example hell of a lag, stupid, brain dead gm's i even remember one of em giving an iron neck for find the gm event and later once we pmed him and said isnt it a big reward for an event like that he just said i just summoned a random boss and it was a snake queen . So no i am not going to play your server. I will just sit back and observe and see if you can even survive the first week. I must say i think you are not going to and shut the server again. I mean you delayed server for more than 3 months always saying you will be back and nothing can knock you down but you didnt. No hard feelings please i just say what i think. Good luck anyways and i must say sword looks like a copy of frostmorne and it doesnt look good on rogue class. Too big, cheers!
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Well the brief moment i played there was fun but i must say you guys had some issues. For example hell of a lag, stupid, brain dead gm's i even remember one of em giving an iron neck for find the gm event and later once we pmed him and said isnt it a big reward for an event like that he just said i just summoned a random boss and it was a snake queen . So no i am not going to play your server. I will just sit back and observe and see if you can even survive the first week. I must say i think you are not going to and shut the server again. I mean you delayed server for more than 3 months always saying you will be back and nothing can knock you down but you didnt. No hard feelings please i just say what i think. Good luck anyways and i must say sword looks like a copy of frostmorne and it doesnt look good on rogue class. Too big, cheers!

Lol we've been working for 3 months on recreating our entire server. That's fine. Still makes no difference.

And yes, obviously it is Frostmourne, and obviously, I just replaced it with a dagger to show that we got a new model into KO, which no one else has done so... Obviously it's not going to be an actual weapon for a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    And yes, obviously it is Frostmourne, and obviously, I just replaced it with a dagger to show that we got a new model into KO, which no one else has done so... Obviously it's not going to be an actual weapon for a rogue.
    That's... not exactly true. Hate to link here, but at least this guy beat you to the punch with that.
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    That's... not exactly true. Hate to link here, but at least this guy beat you to the punch with that.
    Weapon model*. How could I forget about the cylinder in the chest though. Ah well.
    azreal313 likes this.

Weapon model*. How could I forget about the cylinder in the chest though. Ah well.
    You do understand there's very little difference, right? Weapons or armour (or shields), or even character models; if you support one, you (pretty much) support them all.

Banned Senior Member

Lol we've been working for 3 months on recreating our entire server. That's fine. Still makes no difference.

Erm what i said still stands. You said you will be back in weeks and you all were gone. Not 3 months bro you and your time was gone more than 3 months so dont come and say that you are just gone for 3 months. Besides 3 months aint a short time consider that too. If a server owner coudnt even manage to keep a server up and always extentends the beta and after vipes several times you dont feel confident taking their word. So now you are back, welcome back and you will be gone soon saying you will be back, probably wont come back for another 5-6 months . So my advice folks this guy will fail again. Dont waste time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    You said you will be back in weeks and you all were gone. Not 3 months bro you and your time was gone more than 3 months so dont come and say that you are just gone for 3 months. Besides 3 months aint a short time consider that too. If a server owner coudnt even manage to keep a server up and always extentends the beta and after vipes several times you dont feel confident taking their word. So now you are back, welcome back and you will be gone soon saying you will be back, probably wont come back for another 5-6 months . So my advice folks this guy will fail again. Dont waste time.
    First of all, no one said that they would be back in weeks. It was a decision of the staff, and also from the players who supported and saw potential, to be gone for a couple of months or more to get everything right and give players time to reconsider coming back, also to give air and space to a bunch of other private servers that were and still are coming up.

HellReapersKO staff, had a bunch of flaws when it came to management but only because they did not have experience in this matter since most of them never played private servers before, therefore not knowing how to act. They learned a lot with their own mistakes and I can assure you none of that is going to happen again. All the ingame small bugs that killed the server along with the DDoS are now fixed.

HRKO is a huge project and, in my humble opinion, the private server that comes the closest to perfection ( I personally made this sure ), as go for farming:exp:anvil-rates ratio and diversity. And last but not least, all the players were treated with RESPECT and they were all INFORMED 24/7 so we don't owe you, sir, ANYTHING.
    It's yours and everyones decision to play or not, our job is to provide the best gameplay possible, which will happen on this next launch!
    azreal313 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    First of all, no one said that they would be back in weeks. It was a decision of the staff, and also from the players who supported and saw potential, to be gone for a couple of months or more to get everything right and give players time to reconsider coming back, also to give air and space to a bunch of other private servers that were and still are coming up.

HellReapersKO staff, had a bunch of flaws when it came to management but only because they did not have experience in this matter since most of them never played private servers before, therefore not knowing how to act. They learned a lot with their own mistakes and I can assure you none of that is going to happen again. All the ingame small bugs that killed the server along with the DDoS are now fixed.

HRKO is a huge project and, in my humble opinion, the private server that comes the closest to perfection ( I personally made this sure ), as go for farming:exp:anvil-rates ratio and diversity. And last but not least, all the players were treated with RESPECT and they were all INFORMED 24/7 so we don't owe you, sir, ANYTHING.
    It's yours and everyones decision to play or not, our job is to provide the best gameplay possible, which will happen on this next launch!
    Uh, lol .

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Uh, lol .
    Pointing out really stupid and pointless things is kind of your forte isn't it?
    azreal313 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Pointing out really stupid and pointless things is kind of your forte isn't it?
    Sorry for not pointing out what a scammer and sneaky you're. At least, when you used to play official EUKO.

I've totally ignored you during all this time 'cause you're a two-faced person. But, let me explain why I've quoted that Manhattan's sentence.
    First of all, he's talking about the HRKO staff that they're all good and fine (possibly the 1st positive post regarding you and your server) and at the end, he says "our job", means he's into that team.
    Secondly, personally I don't remember much about about HRKO but as i can see from player's replies, it was one of the biggest english PSKO failures ever. All of 'em lying ? meh.

Lastly, leave all these 'new age of ko' messages for those who've the experience for doing something like this. You're talking about new age and yet, you're working on 12xx version ? lolwut.

All you do here ? advertising your upcoming new server.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast