Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Penguin here, check this out.

This is a discussion on Penguin here, check this out. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin Praise science! The troll is gone. Nah, i want to quote the rest of your sentence. ...
Page: 7

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Praise science! The troll is gone.
    Nah, i want to quote the rest of your sentence.

Lol silenced me. Please. Your points are stupid. You are stupid.
    Thanks for calling, a high percent of the english private servers community & their points, stupid.

I could build your server in a fucking day.
    Congratulations, freak.
    How about telling us what's so hard to work on, on your 1.298 private server, which takes more than 1 day to be completed ? (If i'm not mistaken, we count ~5 months ? Several months anyways).

When you get done with HTML basics, you let me know.
    I will, but first, i need your help, please!
    Where should i put <body></body> ? into <title></title> ?

Just get off my post child.
    Do you want me to get off your post ? in a topic, which has been created to:

1) Blame one person.
    2) Prove something we already knew that can be done.
    3) Advertise a non-existent server.

I count couple posts, from the people of the english community, suggesting and expressing their opinions.
    What do i see from your posts?

"I DISAGREE". "NO, YOU'RE WRONG". "INVALID". "BLAHBLAHBLAH".
    While you could easily say:
    "WE DON'T CARE WHAT PLAYERS LIKE. WE'LL SETUP OUR SERVER AS WE LIKE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, IT'S GONNA BE ME AND MY PARTNER PLAYING AT THE END OF THE DAY."

By the way, why caps lock's on when you disagree dude ? you're mad?

Lastly, we've democracy my friend. Also, i don't break any of the rules, so. (You do, but anyways)

Fly fly.
    I'm flying, flying on top of your head.
    And i'm watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Nah, i want to quote the rest of your sentence.

Thanks for calling, a high percent of the english private servers community & their points, stupid.

Congratulations, freak.
    How about telling us what's so hard to work on, on your 1.298 private server, which takes more than 1 day to be completed ? (If i'm not mistaken, we count ~5 months ? Several months anyways).

I will, but first, i need your help, please!
    Where should i put <body></body> ? into <title></title> ?

Do you want me to get off your post ? in a topic, which has been created to:

1) Blame one person.
    2) Prove something we already knew that can be done.
    3) Advertise a non-existent server.

I count couple posts, from the people of the english community, suggesting and expressing their opinions.
    What do i see from your posts?

"I DISAGREE". "NO, YOU'RE WRONG". "INVALID". "BLAHBLAHBLAH".
    While you could easily say:
    "WE DON'T CARE WHAT PLAYERS LIKE. WE'LL SETUP OUR SERVER AS WE LIKE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, IT'S GONNA BE ME AND MY PARTNER PLAYING AT THE END OF THE DAY."

By the way, why caps lock's on when you disagree dude ? you're mad?

Lastly, we've democracy my friend. Also, i don't break any of the rules, so. (You do, but anyways)

I'm flying, flying on top of your head.
    And i'm watching you.

I said nothing about anyone but YOU being stupid. YOUR points are stupid. You literally start arguments for the sake of arguing. You are a pathetic little troll. Everyone can see you as well Nickos. All you do is go trolling around. Surely a fat kid in Mums basement I would imagine.

Things I know YOU cannot do, not in a day, not now, not ever.

Deathlogs, like Darkflamed's.
    BDW, for 1298.

You will need two's help for those things, go ask him.

And when we release our server haha, you'll see how much we've done. And you won't be able to recreate any of it haha. And you won't even be able to steal it from us xD.

You think I'm mad, but I am laughing at how stupid you really, really, are.

From your pathetic points, to your pathetic use of the English language, I find it all hilarious.

You are so much, like a woman. Are you a woman? Because you argue like one.

Anyways, I am really done this time xD

And no, you haven't "silenced" me lmfao, this isn't you "winning" you dumb troll xD. This is just me, saying you are too pathetic, to waste time on anymore haha. Because it is so funny, how bad you really are, at all of this.

Cya around.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I said nothing about anyone but YOU being stupid. YOUR points are stupid. You literally start arguments for the sake of arguing. You are a pathetic little troll. Everyone can see you as well Nickos. All you do is go trolling around. Surely a fat kid in Mums basement I would imagine.
    My points are based on what most people like. So, you're calling 'em stupid at the same time.
    Yes, i'm a troller. Approved (by me).
    What if your imagination is wrong ?

Things I know YOU cannot do, not in a day, not now, not ever.

Deathlogs, like Darkflamed's.
    BDW, for 1298.
    Wanna bet ? My code might look messy (<- depends) but at least, it'll run.

You will need two's help for those things, go ask him.
    Depends, if you want me to create a DLL which will support those stuff you've mentioned above, i could ask him to give me a hand.
    But, if it's all about an external application/tool which will do that, then i could do it by myself.

And when we release our server haha, you'll see how much we've done. And you won't be able to recreate any of it haha. And you won't even be able to steal it from us xD.
    Meh. That's interesting. I hope it's not a lie.

You think I'm mad, but I am laughing at how stupid you really, really, are.

From your pathetic points, to your pathetic use of the English language, I find it all hilarious.
    My pathetic points ? Huh alright, go and create a topic, here @PSKO Section and ask what people would like. Create a damned POLL topic.
    My pathetic points are based polls, players opinions/suggestions, other servers type & population.
    I thought that my English language is understandable, at least. If it's not, i can ask my friends, who're from UK and USA (and they understand what i'm saying), to properly translate/type 'em for you.

You are so much, like a woman. Are you a woman? Because you argue like one.
    Who knows. (You insult the women at the moment, if you don't understand)

Anyways, I am really done this time xD
    You're always done but you're always here saying craps. Your words are so trusty.

And no, you haven't "silenced" me lmfao, this isn't you "winning" you dumb troll xD. This is just me, saying you are too pathetic, to waste time on anymore haha. Because it is so funny, how bad you really are, at all of this.
    Woot, your vocabulary is so rich.

Cya around.
    See you sneaky hypocrite.

cant u fight through pm
    azreal313 likes this.

Boy, that escalated quickly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Boy oh boy.. can a man not show off the work he has been working on lol.. This isn't ohemgee let's discuss the server about how bad it was in the past. Goodness.
    Surprisingly correct. +1893323545654564545654435355545535455314554845894 84ya459834565455fuckin453643368549842neckbeards389 654412633153561483458973465334589373675754424546
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Boy oh boy.. can a man not show off the work he has been working on lol.. This isn't ohemgee let's discuss the server about how bad it was in the past. Goodness.
    One *minor* flaw: he's showing off darkflamed's work, not his own.

*ducks and runs*

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    One *minor* flaw: he's showing off darkflamed's work, not his own.

*ducks and runs*
    ACTUALLY, that's far from the truth. He doesn't know his way around 3D modeling like I do, being the graphics guy. Just because it's his coding that made it to where we could export it doesn't mean it's ALL his work haha. Without him I wouldn't be able to do it, and without me he wouldn't have done it.
    azreal313 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Mods just close the topic.. He just wanted to show off work. Go figure, always turns into an argument.

ACTUALLY, that's far from the truth. He doesn't know his way around 3D modeling like I do, being the graphics guy. Just because it's his coding that made it to where we could export it doesn't mean it's ALL his work haha. Without him I wouldn't be able to do it, and without me he wouldn't have done it.
    So what did you do? (Presumably) Rip some model and its texture(s) from another game with tools programmed by someone else, to then be able to press a button (which functionality was programmed by someone else, yet again) which makes it compatible with the KO client, copy the exported files into the directories those files should be in, start the client and take a screenshot? Did I get this right?
    If you call this work, I pity the fool that hires / hired you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aburaaliz View Post
    So what did you do? (Presumably) Rip some model and its texture(s) from another game with tools programmed by someone else, to then be able to press a button (which functionality was programmed by someone else, yet again) which makes it compatible with the KO client, copy the exported files into the directories those files should be in, start the client and take a screenshot? Did I get this right?
    If you call this work, I pity the fool that hires / hired you.
    LOL. Re-creating a model isn't hard work, you're correct. Lets see some of your 3D modeling work . Darkflamed is my brother sooooo, this is a joint effort. He is the coder, I am the graphics guy. And while people like you sit here and babble like idiots on something they know absolutely nothing about, I am creating more models, new castles, new maps, new weapons, new armor, all stuff created BY me. The plugin Darkflamed made, because I'm not nearly as skilled as him coding wise. So yes, it is work, and if you don't think so, then go do it yourself.

What a ridiculous point.

3D modelers in the game world use programs designed and programmed by other people to create their stuff, so by your logic, none of them really do work. Lol. Moron.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

LOL. Re-creating a model isn't hard work, you're correct. Lets see some of your 3D modeling work . Darkflamed is my brother sooooo, this is a joint effort. He is the coder, I am the graphics guy. And while people like you sit here and babble like idiots on something they know absolutely nothing about, I am creating more models, new castles, new maps, new weapons, new armor, all stuff created BY me. The plugin Darkflamed made, because I'm not nearly as skilled as him coding wise. So yes, it is work, and if you don't think so, then go do it yourself.

What a ridiculous point.

3D modelers in the game world use programs designed and programmed by other people to create their stuff, so by your logic, none of them really do work. Lol. Moron.
    If you've used a ripper then 'recreating' a 3D model is as easy as pressing a button. Eitherway, 3D modeling isn't my forte but I am trying to improve, alongside the programming that goes with it. My point was merely that your effort in this showoff of your 'skills' was close to 0 and therefor I don't call it work. As for what Darkflamed did programming wise, I have no clue, twostars updated it but I haven't taken the time to sit down and see what he's actually done; can't imagine it has been that much as most of it was already there. Furthermore I doubt that you're creating new maps, unless your brother also reversed all the filetypes used by the map editor to support the data in the client, but times' to prove me wrong. Meanwhile I sit here, babbling like an idiot, who obviously doesn't know what I'm talking about.

meh, logs in to see all this bitch fight : )

It's been a while since I joined in PSKO and it's still surprising me how many people claim they are doing something without proofing it? how hard it is to show us a screenshot or a small piece of source of the current work you are doing? despite how little it might be. As if they believe you otherwise.. that's how the community is nowdays. Those first screenshot on page 1 really not proofing much except that creating new items been around longer than you. = o

... and I can't be arsed reading through all those pages, but I recall this guy or atleast his brother was asking about 3d model stuff , could be wrong two or someone can confirm?

Furthermore I doubt that you're creating new maps, unless your brother also reversed all the filetypes used by the map editor to support the data in the client, but times' to prove me wrong.
    Other way around, modifying the existing (official) maps is slightly more difficult (as there's lost info on texture tile data). Creating new maps isn't a hassle.

If you've used a ripper then 'recreating' a 3D model is as easy as pressing a button. Eitherway, 3D modeling isn't my forte but I am trying to improve, alongside the programming that goes with it. My point was merely that your effort in this showoff of your 'skills' was close to 0 and therefor I don't call it work. As for what Darkflamed did programming wise, I have no clue, twostars updated it but I haven't taken the time to sit down and see what he's actually done; can't imagine it has been that much as most of it was already there. Furthermore I doubt that you're creating new maps, unless your brother also reversed all the filetypes used by the map editor to support the data in the client, but times' to prove me wrong. Meanwhile I sit here, babbling like an idiot, who obviously doesn't know what I'm talking about.
    I didn't rip the sword, it is technically a rip, because I used pictures to reference shape, but I did create the model myself. The program out there to rip models out of WoW is so buggy right now it's hard to even get a good export, though I did try. The texture I was able to export though.

Lol people like you. Eesh.

He did, actually, he decompiled all of the map files, which I know that twostars did that as well. How do you think he made that teleport editor haha. I'm trying to find the picture, but once I find it I'll prove that we can create maps. We threw a basic shitty one together with some towers and monsters inside it, if I can't find the picture I'll just make another one haha. Really isn't that hard.

Darkflamed created an entirely new plugin the one on snoxd is not that complete and can't work on any newer versions of any 3d modeling program. Dark created his own plugin to work with the 2015 versions. You need proof of this too?

Darkflamed doesn't need to rip off other people to do all this haha, he's created his own shit to do it all.

I have my side of it, he has his. While his side does have more work, I still do work.

My point still stands, by your definition, game modelers don't do work.

Edit: mortal I really couldn't understand what you were trying to say, were you trying to say it was fake? I am really confused.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast