Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Penguin here, check this out.

This is a discussion on Penguin here, check this out. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So after a month and a half of Darkflamed reverse engineering the n3 files. We can create new maps, new ...
Page: 1

Default Penguin here, check this out.

So after a month and a half of Darkflamed reverse engineering the n3 files. We can create new maps, new buildings, new objects, new bosses, new weapons, new armor, new character models, effects. We're coming back, in a very very big way.

Whose ready for a new age of Private KO?

-HellsReapersKO
    Last edited by TheREALPenguin; 03-23-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    Rocket, ReesesPieces and iRaiden like this.

It's funny that you removed the one thing I removed your post for, in your supposed 'repost'; you being an arrogant piece of shit. That is, the whole "And no you can't have this, herp derp!" crap. To a dev forum. Who supported and helped you/anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    It's funny that you removed the one thing I removed your post for; you being an arrogant piece of shit. That is, the whole "And no you can't have this, herp derp!" crap.
    That wasn't on my original post, all I said was "Nooooope, not happening, good day." Those were my words, what I meant by that is we're not going to feed our hard work to people who can't scratch their own head. I wasn't TRYING to be an arrogant "piece of shit". Tell me, you're working on something for a very long time, and after many long hours and months and all that, would you not be ecstatic when you were finally able to do it? It was an excited post, just like this is! We're fucking excited, but you, you just seem angry. Rawr twostars, rawr.

Banned Senior Member

your server failed because of the staff not because the files your files was great. so the server will fail again files never have and never will make a good server.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    your server failed because of the staff not because the files your files was great. so the server will fail again files never have and never will make a good server.
    Our server failed because of upgrade issues, and a retarded GM that fucked up while I was gone. He's gone, all of our in game shit is fixed, we'll come back, and we'll be fine. Our server was good, there were just bugs. It happens, we'll be back. Not really gonna knock me down Furious. You like to troll, I don't give in

Banned Senior Member

Furious, it's not about the server ya inbred.
    TheREALPenguin and azreal313 like this.

Yeah, lets not even discuss my server here, check out what we did! This is a new age for Private KO, I mean, this is a massive achievement, not just for me and Darkflamed. For everyone!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Furious, it's not about the server ya inbred.
    as you can read hes planning to bring back his server bragging about his "great" files. all im saying is his files was great before and it failed so whats different now?

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    That wasn't on my original post, all I said was "Nooooope, not happening, good day." Those were my words, what I meant by that is we're not going to feed our hard work to people who can't scratch their own head. I wasn't TRYING to be an arrogant "piece of shit". Tell me, you're working on something for a very long time, and after many long hours and months and all that, would you not be ecstatic when you were finally able to do it? It was an excited post, just like this is! We're fucking excited, but you, you just seem angry. Rawr twostars, rawr.
    Why would I be angry? You're the one who decided to put my name in your thread title.

Why would I be angry? You're the one who decided to put my name in your thread title.
    I put your name here because you deleted my post AND banned me. Now I can understand you misconstruing the true meaning of my post, but you should understand that it was excitement and laughs, and a little arrogance I'll admit, but I wasn't an asshole about it. Did I say "Hahaha you fucking retards?" or anything of that sort? Nope, I said "So after months of hard work blah blah, we did it, it can be done. And nnnnnnnnope. Not happening. Good day."

Wasn't REALLY an asshole there.

I put your name here because you deleted my post AND banned me. Now I can understand you misconstruing the true meaning of my post, but you should understand that it was excitement and laughs, and a little arrogance I'll admit, but I wasn't an asshole about it. Did I say "Hahaha you fucking retards?" or anything of that sort? Nope, I said "So after months of hard work blah blah, we did it, it can be done. And nnnnnnnnope. Not happening. Good day."

Wasn't REALLY an asshole there.
    Okay, so then why did you post that in a development forum? Here, for your server, I suppose I can somewhat understand.
    But in a development forum, the only logical assumption is for your own ego. It doesn't even invite meaningful conversation.

Edit:
    Also the ban was because you were just a leech. No point going through the warn process for people who are clearly against contributing (not even doing so in the past). Usually the warns just get ignored for those people and I end up banning them anyway, so now I just skip that whole process where it's obviously pointless.

Okay, so then why did you post that in a development forum? Here, for your server, I suppose I can somewhat understand.
    But in a development forum, the only logical assumption is for your own ego. It doesn't even invite meaningful conversation.
    I can understand how you would assume that, but you could have at least seen where we went with it before just banning me and deleting the topic. We have helped plenty of people on snoxd, and for people who actually have half a brain, we would have been more than willing to talk with them and discuss things. Can you imagine what we can all do with this? Imagine a world, where all of the ACTUAL DEV's of KO, not just the chickens scratching grain, got together, and RECREATED KO. I mean completely fucking recreated everything, besides the mechanics. Call it an up to date KO, I don't know. The excitement I have is beyond anything right now. But I think you took my actions the wrong way, but I can understand your feelings on my post, however I think you reacted way too quickly. Either way, fucking ey man. You don't know how excited I am, and no, not just for our server.

Edit: That edit you added in? Is complete bullshit, I've made posts on there helping people. I also have a PM box full of people PM'ing me, and I helped them. We aren't "leeches" considering Darkflamed created all his own tools for this shit, I would love to know how I am a leech haha. Whatever, it doesn't matter it really doesn't. You wanna sit down and talk about it, sure, but this conversation is over haha. I'm not gonna fight with the "all mighty" twostars over something so simple as an excited post, and the first post at that!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

twostars is right. Why would you create a topic on a forum like snoxd just to say "YAY WE DID THAT" than guiding the people or at least to say "yea i did that, it's possible, here's a tip, have fun" ?

It's useless, you know.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Edit: That edit you added in? Is complete bullshit, I've made posts on there helping people. I also have a PM box full of people PM'ing me, and I helped them. We aren't "leeches" considering Darkflamed created all his own tools for this shit, I would love to know how I am a leech haha. Whatever, it doesn't matter it really doesn't. You wanna sit down and talk about it, sure, but this conversation is over haha. I'm not gonna fight with the "all mighty" twostars over something so simple as an excited post, and the first post at that!
    You know how you wrote a post, and it was deleted, and you claim that it was so terribly misunderstood?

I'm pretty sure you did the same thing to mine; I don't make it a habit of looking at PMs. How am I supposed to know you were helping out?
    You had 20 odd posts, and were a member for I don't even remember how long. All of the last posts I skimmed over were all non-contributory, the few posts before that being way older.

Do you see how I see you now? Like all the others I deal with, I skimmed over your account to see if you were at all active, what you'd actually done in the way of contributions (really, nada), and taking into account your latest post determined you were clearly not going to be contributing, thus no reason to bother with warning (and you posting more BS and getting yourself banned anyway). That's what I mean.

I'm not even talking about Darkflamed, but even if I were; he's contributed perhaps one SQL snippet that I can think of, no tools, so for all intents and purposes they don't even exist. ;_;

You don't know how excited I am, and no, not just for our server.
    Despite you advertising your server in this thread, and in your original post clearly stating "no can haz" (however you put it), this intention is truly clear.

Let me be clear: I don't give a fuck about what you've accomplished, makes no difference to me. Go find serious developers, go change the world. Great. Maybe make that clear in your post next time though, instead of just being (or at least, appearing to be) an arrogant prick?
    Last edited by twostars; 03-23-2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: srs editz

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast