Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Penguin here, check this out.

This is a discussion on Penguin here, check this out. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets be honest, you've come here to boast as you tried on snoxd and failed, no one likes someone with ...
Page: 3

lets be honest, you've come here to boast as you tried on snoxd and failed, no one likes someone with an ego like your's, even if you did now manage to put a server up with all this custom stuff, people won't play it because of your egotistical post's and topic's, pretty glad you were banned from snoxd, just another douche gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    lets be honest, you've come here to boast as you tried on snoxd and failed, no one likes someone with an ego like your's, even if you did now manage to put a server up with all this custom stuff, people won't play it because of your egotistical post's and topic's, pretty glad you were banned from snoxd, just another douche gone.

LOL little late with that one Sephiroth, really, we've already discussed this, came to agreements, and I've been unbanned on snoxd haha. If you're going to be a follower, at least make sure that the people you're following haven't changed changed their views already.
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    LOL little late with that one Sephiroth, really, we've already discussed this, came to agreements, and I've been unbanned on snoxd haha. If you're going to be a follower, at least make sure that the people you're following haven't changed changed their views already.
    who says im following? still have the same views after your post.
    Oscar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    who says im following? still have the same views after your post.
    Lol makes no difference to me.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Lol makes no difference to me.
    Then why did you post this:
    "LOL little late with that one Sephiroth, really, we've already discussed this, came to agreements, and I've been unbanned on snoxd haha. If you're going to be a follower, at least make sure that the people you're following haven't changed changed their views already."

Thought it made no difference.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

I hope you fixed that bug where you could get free PUS gear, the last time you had it :P

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Then why did you post this:
    "LOL little late with that one Sephiroth, really, we've already discussed this, came to agreements, and I've been unbanned on snoxd haha. If you're going to be a follower, at least make sure that the people you're following haven't changed changed their views already."

Thought it made no difference.
    I was just making a statement. It doesn't make a difference in the least. The people who had issues have now resolved them through mutual agreement like gentlemen, I admitted my wrongs and apologized for them. So it doesn't make a difference to what we did, or what happened in the argument that is no longer even an issue. That, factually, makes his post, indifferent.

Sheldon: Yeah, we fixed that, it wasn't really a bug per se, more we just forgot to erase data off a table. Stuff had to happen for us to figure it out. When we come back no bugs will be there, we've been working on stuff non stop. But this isn't an advertisement post, if you have any questions feel free to PM me though.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

so as soon as someone posts a picture of a weapon , Twostars goes in action , werry interesting for a "Great dev" whatever

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    so as soon as someone posts a picture of a weapon , Twostars goes in action , werry interesting for a "Great dev" whatever
    If you're going to criticise my post, at least bother to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Twostars had right to say what he did. He was upset about how I posted this on his forums. I was in the wrong, and this has been solved. It would be better if people just left the drama alone, really.

Twostars had right to say what he did. He was upset about how I posted this on his forums. I was in the wrong, and this has been solved. It would be better if people just left the drama alone, really.
    Not to mention the fact you reposted it here with the title being all "twostars you can't delete it here!", which has since been edited.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Not to mention the fact you reposted it here with the title being all "twostars you can't delete it here!", which has since been edited.
    Was a dick move. It's gone. It's over. Everyone stop with childish drama.

Yeah, lets not even discuss my server here, check out what we did! This is a new age for Private KO, I mean, this is a massive achievement, not just for me and Darkflamed. For everyone!
    I've failed to fully see the "For everyone!" part. Perhaps you can provide a /how-to/ or edit that tad bit out of your post?

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

well its an english forum , so execpt checking these posts check turkish posts and delete them ,or spannish whatever i look at this forum cause its english no turkish bs

Quote Originally Posted by slico View Post
    I've failed to fully see the "For everyone!" part. Perhaps you can provide a /how-to/ or edit that tad bit out of your post?
    I think he clarified that to mean releasing the models, at some later point.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast