Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 119
Like Tree38Likes

Penguin here, check this out.

This is a discussion on Penguin here, check this out. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zuka You guys wasting your time too much. Zuka gets it, shit like this never been the ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You guys wasting your time too much.
    Zuka gets it, shit like this never been the "fun" part of KO.

  2. #77
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Lol people just don't get it. It's okay. It's a lot to take in. Information and all.
    azreal313 likes this.

  3. #78
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Children, children everywhere.
    This community is horrible. The PSKO community that is. It seems like so many people hate each other, I find funny how everyone acts like they know their shit but there are only very few ones who really do. I have no idea who you are, but good luck with your project. If you are skilled at this, Id advice you to focus your talents elsewhere. No matter what, kids will rage on you and your server.
    azreal313 likes this.

  4. #79
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    You have the right to be proud or whatever of your work. What people are implying is simply that really everybody play private servers to play the good old days of KO before shit hit the fan. Multiple, fucking, times. New items don't really encourage people to play KO simply because they stick out like a sore thumb in comparison with the old items.
    Dogamon likes this.

  5. #80
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You have the right to be proud or whatever of your work. What people are implying is simply that really everybody play private servers to play the good old days of KO before shit hit the fan. Multiple, fucking, times. New items don't really encourage people to play KO simply because they stick out like a sore thumb in comparison with the old items.

    Lol I seriously disagree. People didn't cry when Krowaz weapons came out, nor the armor. People didn't cry when Bahamut armor came, or Hero armor, or any of the other new crap that's been added. The only time people cried was with Darkness weapons. So I HIGHLY disagree. Not only that, but the best server out right now, is a updated KO with all sorts of new shit.

    The logic is just not there. And the couple opinions disagreeing pale in comparison.

  6. #81
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    But effectively we are just.. Arguing matters that are 100% opinionated. Some people will dig it. Some people won't. That is all that there is to that. One person cannot speak for every player in this community. I can't. You can't. No one can haha. It's all just useless and childish isn't it?

  7. #82
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Lol I seriously disagree. People didn't cry when Krowaz weapons came out, nor the armor. People didn't cry when Bahamut armor came, or Hero armor, or any of the other new crap that's been added. The only time people cried was with Darkness weapons. So I HIGHLY disagree. Not only that, but the best server out right now, is a updated KO with all sorts of new shit.

    The logic is just not there. And the couple opinions disagreeing pale in comparison.
    Top 1.298 private servers:

    1) Tigerko (v1.298) - nothing new. Top items: shells, bifrost weapons.
    2) Bian-ko (v1.298) - nothing new. Top items: shells & krowaz items.
    2) osko (v1.298) - nothing new. Not sure what's the top there, but if i'm not mistaken, some red chitins from PUS ? and shells, bifrost weapons ?
    3) yourko (v1.298) - nothing new. Top items: shells, high class weapons.

    Best server (no matter versions): Tigerko.

  8. #83
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Top 1.298 private servers:

    1) Tigerko (v1.298) - nothing new. Top items: shells, bifrost weapons.
    2) Bian-ko (v1.298) - nothing new. Top items: shells & krowaz items.
    2) osko (v1.298) - nothing new. Not sure what's the top there, but if i'm not mistaken, some red chitins from PUS ? and shells, bifrost weapons ?
    3) yourko (v1.298) - nothing new. Top items: shells, high class weapons.

    Best server (no matter versions): Tigerko.
    See. Pointing out useless shit. Knight Kingdom 600+ players daily and 100% new shit.

  9. #84
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    See. Pointing out useless shit. Knight Kingdom 600+ players daily and 100% new shit.
    Well, Knight Kingdom's version is 19xx+ which supports all the current, official, features.
    Though, you said that you're working in 12xx version which is stable, with less bugs and i've listed you the 4 top private servers of version 1.298.
    Also you cannot compare 600+ players with the 1500+ players tigerko and bianko have.

  10. #85
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Well, Knight Kingdom's version is 19xx+ which supports all the current, official, features.
    Though, you said that you're working in 12xx version which is stable, with less bugs and i've listed you the 4 top private servers of version 1.298.
    Also you cannot compare 600+ players with the 1500+ players tigerko and bianko have.
    WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO COMPARE. Do you see what I am saying, jesus fucking christ it's like dealing with a woman it really is. Brick wall. Pointing out STUPID, USELESS, shit, just for the sake of argument like an ignorant little child. Nickos, shut, the fuck, up. Really, just shut up.

  11. #86
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Since you like pointing out stupid shit, how about I argue like you.

    Those 2 servers, are TURKISH servers with TURKISH admins, both of which are highly regarded on ALL the TURKISH forums which have a HELL OF A LOT more people on them then these ENGLISH forums. The best ENGLISH server out right now is Knight Kingdom, with 600+ ENGLISH players. And I would put MONEY down that they can code a HELL of a lot better than any of the servers you listed. So considering how good they are doing, your argument is extremely, INVALID.

  12. #87
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Since you like pointing out stupid shit, how about I argue like you.

    Those 2 servers, are TURKISH servers with TURKISH admins, both of which are highly regarded on ALL the TURKISH forums which have a HELL OF A LOT more people on them then these ENGLISH forums. The best ENGLISH server out right now is Knight Kingdom, with 600+ ENGLISH players. And I would put MONEY down that they can code a HELL of a lot better than any of the servers you listed. So considering how good they are doing, your argument is extremely, INVALID.
    You're dumb to believe that these people, who've worked on updating the v1.298 cannot code better than those who've updated KK. It's all about waste of time, not about skills.
    You're actually wrong about "oh, look, those are turkish private servers, let's play there". If you ask a turkish player, he'll tell you that, "I like foreign private servers more than turkish".
    They play there 'cause they like the server's setup. If they wanted new features they could easily download and join officials.
    Besides, KK isn't an english private server, LMFAO, you silly goose. I'm pretty sure that there are more turkish and spanish/peruvians players playing, than english. I expect about 200 (maximum) english players playing there.

    So, stop betting with money, 'cause you'll run out soon and you won't be able to rent a dedicated server for your server.

    Waiting for your next post Mr. Grobar #2.
    Except if i've silenced you once again ?

  13. #88
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You're dumb to believe that these people, who've worked on updating the v1.298 cannot code better than those who've updated KK. It's all about waste of time, not about skills.
    You're actually wrong about "oh, look, those are turkish private servers, let's play there". If you ask a turkish player, he'll tell you that, "I like foreign private servers more than turkish".
    They play there 'cause they like the server's setup. If they wanted new features they could easily download and join officials.
    Besides, KK isn't an english private server, LMFAO, you silly goose. I'm pretty sure that there are more turkish and spanish/peruvians players playing, than english. I expect about 200 (maximum) english players playing there.

    So, stop betting with money, 'cause you'll run out soon and you won't be able to rent a dedicated server for your server.

    Waiting for your next post Mr. Grobar #2.
    Except if i've silenced you once again ?
    Lol silenced me. Please. Your points are stupid. You are stupid. I could build your server in a fucking day. When you get done with HTML basics, you let me know. Just get off my post child. Fly fly.

  14. #89
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Lol silenced me. Please. Your points are stupid. You are stupid. I could build your server in a fucking day. When you get done with HTML basics, you let me know. Just get off my post child. Fly fly.
    Well, your post proves that. People can see.
    Cheers.

  15. #90
    Senior Member TheREALPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Praise science! The troll is gone.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How can a song be funny? check this out
    By WrongAnswerYouDie in forum Media
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 04:46 PM
  2. can any mod or admin check this out :S
    By nephiha in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 04:25 PM
  3. check this out plz
    By flamthrow in forum Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 05:51 AM
  4. WHAT ABOUT? CHECK THIS OUT!
    By stevouk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 01:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •