Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 122

Perseus KO

This is a discussion on Perseus KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server has a great concept BUT server goes down about every 5 min turks are taking over and there is ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    server has a great concept BUT
    server goes down about every 5 min
    turks are taking over
    and there is gm corruption

  2. #47
    FlyingAfrican
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    server has a great concept BUT
    server goes down about every 5 min
    turks are taking over
    and there is gm corruption

    weird how you mention this, server's been up for the past 5 hours, went down cause ai crashed (GMs fault, accident),

    turks taking over? maybe 1 turk per 20 other players,

    gm corruption, 1 GM injected account, GM pk character (Candyman) barely considered decent gear compared to half the server (which I think is pretty considerate seeing as how they should be able to have fun too since they're busy taking care of everyone else and dont have time to farm for themselves), and umm let me see if i remember this correctly, i'm pretty sure there's msn conversations of you asking the GM for items and to be XP'd and he turned you down.. continuesly, more than 3x already..

    So much for your GM corruption theory seeing as how you tried to enforce it and you got turned down a few times, just like everyone else.

    Fail.

  3. #48
    Flashback Senior Member Ibumax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingAfrican View Post
    weird how you mention this, server's been up for the past 5 hours, went down cause ai crashed (GMs fault, accident),

    turks taking over? maybe 1 turk per 20 other players,

    gm corruption, 1 GM injected account, GM pk character (Candyman) barely considered decent gear compared to half the server (which I think is pretty considerate seeing as how they should be able to have fun too since they're busy taking care of everyone else and dont have time to farm for themselves), and umm let me see if i remember this correctly, i'm pretty sure there's msn conversations of you asking the GM for items and to be XP'd and he turned you down.. continuesly, more than 3x already..

    So much for your GM corruption theory seeing as how you tried to enforce it and you got turned down a few times, just like everyone else.

    Fail.
    Thats really LOL !

  4. #49
    jon702boyz
    Guest

    Default

    yessss this is one of the best ps i have ever played! i just dont like that fact that they had to redo the server >< i had some gg gear before they wiped it

  5. #50
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingAfrican View Post
    weird how you mention this, server's been up for the past 5 hours, went down cause ai crashed (GMs fault, accident),

    turks taking over? maybe 1 turk per 20 other players,

    gm corruption, 1 GM injected account, GM pk character (Candyman) barely considered decent gear compared to half the server (which I think is pretty considerate seeing as how they should be able to have fun too since they're busy taking care of everyone else and dont have time to farm for themselves), and umm let me see if i remember this correctly, i'm pretty sure there's msn conversations of you asking the GM for items and to be XP'd and he turned you down.. continuesly, more than 3x already..

    So much for your GM corruption theory seeing as how you tried to enforce it and you got turned down a few times, just like everyone else.

    Fail.
    its been up for a whole 5 hours? gosh that is so long!
    yeah i did ask him because i knew there was gm corruption in the last one so hey why not try again.
    i was in a full party of turks today? Doesnt seem like 1 in 20.
    Fail.

  6. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    267

  7. #52
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    3rd time down today. GG Perseus

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    gm corruption, 1 GM injected account, GM pk character (Candyman)

    Fail.[/QUOTE]



    lol what a suprise.

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    [QUOTE=gm corruption, 1 GM injected account, GM pk character (Candyman)

    Fail.[/QUOTE]



    lol what a suprise.

  10. #55
    FlyingAfrican
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    gm corruption, 1 GM injected account, GM pk character (Candyman)

    Fail.


    lol what a suprise.[/QUOTE]


    haha prodigy going around killing bosses when you were GM, selling to members and giving out to yourself, you're the one to talk about corruption..

    Candymans Character - Dex +7 accesories all around, Chitin set +6, Exception Iron bow +6.

    Go look on the panel and compare it to everyone elses characters and tell me how op'd in corruption he's being.

    As for you easty, they can't control the no lifers attacking the server, apparantly you have no idea what it takes to run a server, if you were in their shoes you would of gave in and just quit, but they get attacked everyday because people just like you know that perseus is one of the best private servers out there and they're jealous of it. They stop most of the attacks, the more and more come, they're getting new security now to help prevent the attacks, so faggots like you can keep playing.

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingAfrican View Post
    lol what a suprise.

    haha prodigy going around killing bosses when you were GM, selling to members and giving out to yourself, you're the one to talk about corruption..

    [/QUOTE]

    k didnt really want to adress this, but you know that your beloved owner alex aka lotto aka what ever the fuk hes going by now, gave me and brujo permission to sell items for usd correct? which is why after he saw that our inn hostess's were full of items he didnt do shit, and also that he sold much more that was in pus to all the players in game, as long as they were willing to spend usd he was willing to sell whatever they wanted, so please dont try to insult me if you dont even know all the facts :/

  12. #57
    FlyingAfrican
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    haha prodigy going around killing bosses when you were GM, selling to members and giving out to yourself, you're the one to talk about corruption..
    k didnt really want to adress this, but you know that your beloved owner alex aka lotto aka what ever the fuk hes going by now, gave me and brujo permission to sell items for usd correct? which is why after he saw that our inn hostess's were full of items he didnt do shit, and also that he sold much more that was in pus to all the players in game, as long as they were willing to spend usd he was willing to sell whatever they wanted, so please dont try to insult me if you dont even know all the facts :/[/QUOTE]

    oh but you've got it all wrong, i know all the facts more than you think I do, he never gave you the permission when you had first started doing it, when he had found out it was already too late, which is why he said he doesn't care, because the server was nearly dead anyway, you went off and did it well before he gave you the permission to, so don't try and lie your way out of this one, cause unlike you, i came prepared with all the facts before i started stirring up the flame, knowing what i'm going into. so mr. prodigy as you once said to my post, ill repeat to yours...

    Fail.

  13. #58
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    l2frakingquote

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    oh is that what mr alex told you and ur just going to believe him lol....so next your going to tell me he doesnt keep closeing it and re opening it because the only thing hes interested in is money right? lmao, dont buy all the bs hes feeding u bud, and also he was selling items to players for usd b4 perseus was failing and this wasnt even the first server he did this in, so once again /fail at your argument

  15. #60
    FlyingAfrican
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    oh is that what mr alex told you and ur just going to believe him lol....so next your going to tell me he doesnt keep closeing it and re opening it because the only thing hes interested in is money right? lmao, dont buy all the bs hes feeding u bud, and also he was selling items to players for usd b4 perseus was failing and this wasnt even the first server he did this in, so once again /fail at your argument
    haha trying to turn this around to make yourself sound like you were allowed to be corrupt when you were doing so.. Alex didn't tell me these things, I was there witnessing them myself, i'm alot closer to you and everyone else than you know, and yes we all know alex was selling items, because well lets see they were in the PUS? just about every single thing he sold was, and who cares about the fact that he and EVERY other private server owner is after MONEY, because without the money well for 1. There wouldn't be a server, 2. They wouldnt bother putting their time, effort, and stress for all you people if they wern't getting something in return.. So it doesn't matter in the end whether he sold the items in PUS or not, cause you were the one being corrupt behind everyone elses back with brujo, then when you finally got caught it was far too late to even care..

    So prodigy, you can continue coming up with lame excuses to try and change the subject and put the blame on someone else, but in the end, me, you, alex, brujo, everyone else who played perseus, knows just as well as i'm stating here, you were corrupt, you did sell items behind the owners back, you did try and hide it, and in the end you DID get caught. trying to keep a good name for yourself isn't going to work this time, cause you can blame him for being money greedy, and you can accuse every other private server for the same thing, but in the end, you are no different.

    so ill say this once again, and ill await your rebuttal, but as of right now prodigy....

    you've Failed once again

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •