Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 122

Perseus KO

This is a discussion on Perseus KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everything about the end of this server was shitty. One of the most corrupt servers ever, every gm was fucking ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Everything about the end of this server was shitty. One of the most corrupt servers ever, every gm was fucking retarded it seemed and didn't know what an actual event was. They lie about paying for dedi company so on and so fourth. Candyman doesn't know shit about taking care of a server and the only thing he can blame it on is his sad excuse of a life he tries to throw on everyone as being good... Stay with your mommy mommas boy.

    It was fun though loggin on gm's pk characters and taking their exc rappy's+10 and rofs+5 though, was fun to rape people like the corrupt bitches they were.

    All in all server was fun at first, but towards the end just seemed like a bunch of dumbasses trying to screw in a lightbulb that was already broken.

    My advise if you see anyone who was an admin or gm of this server, as a part of another community, I would just avoid it .

  2. #107
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    lmfao tricky you yourself are the biggest sad excuse of a player ive ever seen, alittle item greedy fuck who can only bitch about everything he comes across, i myself have barely even been on this week and u can ask the other GMs to vouch for me, that little sad excuse of a life i have actually exists, the only time i ever even go on forums is when im at work (such as now), either way it dont matter, servers closed, the dedi company was paid anyway, get the facts straight, remember payments and months dont expire with real month time, meaning if the server was up through june it was paid for halfway through, but only paid late, and on top of that, the servers months dont expire such as ours, meaning it didnt go up on the 1st and end on the 1st, instead it went up halfway through the month..

    As for you tricky, once again, i'll repeat it, you are the saddest excuse of a player ive seen, you complain about NP greedy people yet you town at the first sight of a loss, ive seen you town while the rest of your party was still alive and needed your help, ive seen you run and hide just to keep your 50 nps, ive seen you get corrupted out by a GM and then bitch about corrupt GMs when you yourself was playing with one before he got caught, you contradict yourself as you play and speak, you bitch and moan about everything that comes your way, then you turn around and point fingers being the two faced cunt that you are.

    but all in all, it was a good run, dedi's down now, servers closed

  3. #108
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lmfao tricky you yourself are the biggest sad excuse of a player ive ever seen, alittle item greedy fuck who can only bitch about everything he comes across, i myself have barely even been on this week and u can ask the other GMs to vouch for me, that little sad excuse of a life i have actually exists, the only time i ever even go on forums is when im at work (such as now), either way it dont matter, servers closed, the dedi company was paid anyway, get the facts straight, remember payments and months dont expire with real month time, meaning if the server was up through june it was paid for halfway through, but only paid late, and on top of that, the servers months dont expire such as ours, meaning it didnt go up on the 1st and end on the 1st, instead it went up halfway through the month..

    As for you tricky, once again, i'll repeat it, you are the saddest excuse of a player ive seen, you complain about NP greedy people yet you town at the first sight of a loss, ive seen you town while the rest of your party was still alive and needed your help, ive seen you run and hide just to keep your 50 nps, ive seen you get corrupted out by a GM and then bitch about corrupt GMs when you yourself was playing with one before he got caught, you contradict yourself as you play and speak, you bitch and moan about everything that comes your way, then you turn around and point fingers being the two faced cunt that you are.

    but all in all, it was a good run, dedi's down now, servers closed
    dot (and more) bemissingz


    Truth is, iv only seen this kind of reply coming from illiterate _RO, _GR, _BR gipsys. And for their defense, they at least tried to make a point.

  4. #109
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lmfao tricky you yourself are the biggest sad excuse of a player ive ever seen, alittle item greedy fuck who can only bitch about everything he comes across, i myself have barely even been on this week and u can ask the other GMs to vouch for me, that little sad excuse of a life i have actually exists, the only time i ever even go on forums is when im at work (such as now), either way it dont matter, servers closed, the dedi company was paid anyway, get the facts straight, remember payments and months dont expire with real month time, meaning if the server was up through june it was paid for halfway through, but only paid late, and on top of that, the servers months dont expire such as ours, meaning it didnt go up on the 1st and end on the 1st, instead it went up halfway through the month..

    As for you tricky, once again, i'll repeat it, you are the saddest excuse of a player ive seen, you complain about NP greedy people yet you town at the first sight of a loss, ive seen you town while the rest of your party was still alive and needed your help, ive seen you run and hide just to keep your 50 nps, ive seen you get corrupted out by a GM and then bitch about corrupt GMs when you yourself was playing with one before he got caught, you contradict yourself as you play and speak, you bitch and moan about everything that comes your way, then you turn around and point fingers being the two faced cunt that you are.

    but all in all, it was a good run, dedi's down now, servers closed
    Im not gonna reply much because half this shit seemed like bullshit moaning trying to find any excuse to make me look bad, however failing at it.

    I will reply to what you said about the dedi tho, on your Forums you wrote a topic on August 10th saying the server would close in 2 days if there werent enough donations to pay for the month. Magically 2 days later you say the dedi was paid for another month, so we are ok to play. (By that time its august 12th), The server shutdown yesterday on august 23rd meaning it was up 11 days after the supposed announcement that it was paid for again. Now you come at me saying it was paid sometime in june and just overlapped a month.

    So Mr. Candy, to me it seems I have my facts straight, considering all I said was yall lied about paying for the dedi, which obviously you had. Shittiest group of people I've seen running a server in a while.

    Good Luck wherever you all might go

  5. #110
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    here lemme clear this up for you since you assume you have all your facts straight, the servers dedi was due to be paid for before aug 12th, roughly around aug 1st, we sent in the payment on the 11th, this lasted up till today or yesterday, the payments arnt always made on time, does that clear that up for you?

    i didnt lie about paying for the dedi, i just didnt pay for it on time, the dedi company just didnt shut it down, u can ask any other server owner who has been late in a payment as well, they dont shut it down for a little while. so continue to call me a liar, continue to call me corrupt and what not, but in reality ive done everything i said i will do, and in the end, all you've done is bitch and moan, just like always, cause thats all you can do, you're just a voice, people listen to you because they tend to cry like you, but in the end none of it matters, cause the servers down now anyway, so please, stop crying like you always do, its just getting annoying now

  6. #111
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    here lemme clear this up for you since you assume you have all your facts straight, the servers dedi was due to be paid for before aug 12th, roughly around aug 1st, we sent in the payment on the 11th, this lasted up till today or yesterday, the payments arnt always made on time, does that clear that up for you?

    i didnt lie about paying for the dedi, i just didnt pay for it on time, the dedi company just didnt shut it down, u can ask any other server owner who has been late in a payment as well, they dont shut it down for a little while. so continue to call me a liar, continue to call me corrupt and what not, but in reality ive done everything i said i will do, and in the end, all you've done is bitch and moan, just like always, cause thats all you can do, you're just a voice, people listen to you because they tend to cry like you, but in the end none of it matters, cause the servers down now anyway, so please, stop crying like you always do, its just getting annoying now
    I bitched one time in this topic at most fyi, and thats when I said "the end of your server was shitty". Other than that I just pointed out facts here or their that you came back "Bitching" about and can't seem to say anything but "all you do is bitch, all you do is town, all you do is blah blah" lol kinda funny to me how you switched your first post from talking about how bad at pking (Which I guess would make you straight shitty? rofl) I am to how bad of a person I am because I bitch (What normal person wouldn't complain when people blatantly lie and try to deceive them while playing something they enjoy o.O), seems your just trying to dig deeper and deeper to make me look like a bad guy haha.

    You act as if adding +10 items to characters on a server with +8 being the max isn't corrupt, you act like when you told us the dedi was paid for on the 12th that we are supposed to assume you meant early august (Still doesnt make sense because if you paid for another month of dedi access than why would it shutdown on the 23rd), you act as if you actually did something to this server to make it good but in reality you just tried to make some money, and still failed.

    When confronted about being corrupt you would lie about it and say no, honestly no matter what you do this is the internet, theres no point in lieing because even if you piss someone off by telling the truth what are they gonna do about it? Bitches hide behind lies, just liked yall did throughout the whole server.

    PS: All I did was come to this topic to show how bad of a ending the server had, to call yall out for completely ruining the server, and to warn people from future servers where yall might be. You can't honestly tell me nothing I've said isn't true , even if it makes your poor pathetic "online" status look bad, aww. rofl

    O and considering this servers already dead and gone like TI, ill drop it as is atm, and you can come at me calling me shitty no lifer blah blah like all your half-witted comebacks all you want <3. Good luck
    Last edited by T_rey; 08-24-2010 at 01:39 PM.

  7. #112
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    lol well for starters i didnt feel like reading all that, so i skimmed through it, first off dno what +10s ur talking about, like i said havnt been on for the past like week or so, as for the server being paid for and going down on the 23rd, clearly means the months started on the 23rd, which means the payments r due the 23rd which means the payment i made for this last month was due july 23rd but instead got paid for on the 11th, do u understand? as for you being a crappier pk'er its true you are, you were one of the most decked out players in game yet you towned like a little pussy and we all enjoyed watching you do it cause we found it to be hilarious, how you go and town everytime you're gonna die, and then you come back onto the forums and bitch at people for towning, lol, all you do is point fingers calling me corrupt and shit, sure i was "corrupt" cause i switched my items around if thats what u wanna call it, so i traded my warrior items around for rogue items, oh big whoop go cry about it, as for everyone elses items, dno how they got them, and as of right now, dont care nor does it matter, you bitch about ppl getting corrupted while you yourself are 1 of them, you think we didnt know about the rocs and the GB u received from eammon when he went corrupt? he told us everything he gave you, you tried to cover it up, its just dumb, we didnt care cause we found it amusing as to how much you would cry about it when you yourself has done the same shit.

    so seriously tricky, grow up a bit, it's a game, remember that, i understand that you may be alittle angry with yourself (hell i would be too if i hadnt seen my dick in a few years without lookin in the mirror) but seriously, you need to stop trying to take it out on me, remember i took control of the server completely recently, i did everything i could to keep you and everyone else happy, sure i switched my items around but go cry i was busy runnin the server on top of that fixing all your problems, as for stopping the whole adding of new items, i stopped that because once i did pay for this month, donations stopped, meaning i knew the server was gonna die soon, and theres was no point in me spending my time adding new things, and on top of that, like i said, i havnt been really active the past few weeks, cause ive been busy with "life" thats right, something that requires me to be off my ass and not infront of the computer, you should try it sometime, even though you consider "life" stepping away from your computer smoking a joint then coming back to it after you pig away at some food.

  8. #113
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    60

    Default

    candy wasn't the ONE being corrupt he also did not insert any +10s ill vouch for that.
    and yea he hasnt been active the pass 2 week basically he did just have his birthday weekend and he does have a full time job.
    and these arguments are dumb they are just reruns might as well just start copying and pasting instead of re writing.

    at the end all it matters if you had fun.
    i had a good time from the start too the end.(even at the end i start to get called a spy witch made me Lawlz)
    too all my old buddys and new ones thnx for the fun<3
    Last edited by BreakOut; 08-24-2010 at 02:43 PM.

  9. #114
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol well for starters i didnt feel like reading all that, so i skimmed through it, first off dno what +10s ur talking about, like i said havnt been on for the past like week or so, as for the server being paid for and going down on the 23rd, clearly means the months started on the 23rd, which means the payments r due the 23rd which means the payment i made for this last month was due july 23rd but instead got paid for on the 11th, do u understand? as for you being a crappier pk'er its true you are, you were one of the most decked out players in game yet you towned like a little pussy and we all enjoyed watching you do it cause we found it to be hilarious, how you go and town everytime you're gonna die, and then you come back onto the forums and bitch at people for towning, lol, all you do is point fingers calling me corrupt and shit, sure i was "corrupt" cause i switched my items around if thats what u wanna call it, so i traded my warrior items around for rogue items, oh big whoop go cry about it, as for everyone elses items, dno how they got them, and as of right now, dont care nor does it matter, you bitch about ppl getting corrupted while you yourself are 1 of them, you think we didnt know about the rocs and the GB u received from eammon when he went corrupt? he told us everything he gave you, you tried to cover it up, its just dumb, we didnt care cause we found it amusing as to how much you would cry about it when you yourself has done the same shit.

    so seriously tricky, grow up a bit, it's a game, remember that, i understand that you may be alittle angry with yourself (hell i would be too if i hadnt seen my dick in a few years without lookin in the mirror) but seriously, you need to stop trying to take it out on me, remember i took control of the server completely recently, i did everything i could to keep you and everyone else happy, sure i switched my items around but go cry i was busy runnin the server on top of that fixing all your problems, as for stopping the whole adding of new items, i stopped that because once i did pay for this month, donations stopped, meaning i knew the server was gonna die soon, and theres was no point in me spending my time adding new things, and on top of that, like i said, i havnt been really active the past few weeks, cause ive been busy with "life" thats right, something that requires me to be off my ass and not infront of the computer, you should try it sometime, even though you consider "life" stepping away from your computer smoking a joint then coming back to it after you pig away at some food.
    Sorry I just had to laugh and add something rofl. It goes from me being bad a pk (Which according to everyone on your server besides your little circle of friends of about 6 people that hated me, I was the best, and would only town when you had 2+ priests and we had 0 because my clan had no priests, and also never bitched about it on the forums stop trying to put words in my mouth), to me bitching about everything (Which in all honesty it seems your the one bitching), and finally it goes to you just flaming me without even knowing me hahaha, your such a kid.

    I'll tell you this, until you get a job, move out and afford your own place to live, don't come at me talking about a life, while your still gming a private KO server living with your mommy.

    About me getting items from eammon, I sat their and told you on shoutbox what exactly I did, never once lied about it or tried to hide it, there you go trying to put words in my mouth again. And you keep saying I got rocs when really all I got was a glass belt and 36 Green chests, so unlike you I told everyone what I did after I did it. You sit here and lie like a baby back bitch constantly

    And about the +10 things, before the server went down, the GM with the +10 items that you chose to be a GM said he couldn't insert items, he had to get you do it. So even if he was lieing and he inserted them, your still the one that made such good gm decisions , so your still the bitch to blame .

  10. #115
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post

    And about the +10 things, before the server went down, the GM with the +10 items that you chose to be a GM said he couldn't insert items, he had to get you do it. So even if he was lieing and he inserted them, your still the one that made such good gm decisions , so your still the bitch to blame .
    gm did lie.
    and trickky how did me being a spy for you come about?xD

  11. #116
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakOut View Post
    gm did lie.
    and trickky how did me being a spy for you come about?xD
    hahahahah you were a spy for me break? xD I hope you gathered all of the appropriate information sir. Rofl

  12. #117
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    60

    Default

    well thats what herb was saying. then ip banned me from my own vent.(but i'm unbanned now) rofl

  13. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    this pleases me, although i cant say im suprised

  14. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41

    Default

    back back nice server perseus backkkkkkkkkkk

  15. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41

    Default

    go go perseusko is backkkkkkkkkk

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •