Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

[Petition] Knight Imperia - We may release the secondary server.

This is a discussion on [Petition] Knight Imperia - We may release the secondary server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear players, First of all, Knight Imperia is an oldschool private server which is alive for the past 5 months ...
Page: 1

Default [Petition] Knight Imperia - We may release the secondary server.

Dear players,

First of all, Knight Imperia is an oldschool private server which is alive for the past 5 months with big population.

If you want to get more information about our server, please check the topics below.

Our KO4Life Advertisement Thread
    Our Server Information Page
    [ame="http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2643225"]Our GM Invasion Movie Contest Winners (Movies)[/ame]

It is sad to see some private servers announced that they will not be opening, and lately, some of the private servers didn't satisfy the players so they are searching for other private server.

We have received so many positive messages from playing or non-playing players about our server. Lately, we have been getting so many messages about wiping the server completely so everyone could play in KI. We came up with an idea.

The idea is;

We will release a second server, with same experience and droprate as our first server. Happily, we will be able to purchase a decent dedicated server for our second server, and we will be using same database, panel, pus and server files in it.

Geared players in server 1 players will stay in server 1 (They promised, I trust in our community.) server 2 will be a new server where everyone will start from the stracth, level up, make some gear, fight with enemies who are equal to them in level and gear base, kill bosses and make some uniques, etc. Since the population we look for is over 200, you will not get bored ingame.

However, after a month, we will be merging both servers, which will allow us to get more than 400 online with a complete NP division. The server will be incredibly fun to play. Players from the second server will be able to compete against first server players, and during this time we will make sure both servers are running properly.

We will be releasing the second server only if we guarantee people will be playing it. The minimum online limit we are looking for 200 for the second server, so please, if you, or your clan is going to start in KI's second server and accepts the merge after 1 months, please post it in this thread. I believe KI already proved it's quality in this 5 months. Once we realise ko4life forum community is interested in it, we will work on advertisements and do the last touches on second server. Everything is ready, but we will put server into Open Beta stage, where players can check the server, get information our server, meet players in Open Beta or get friends in our forums.

For technically interested players, our server specs will be;

- Intel® Core i7 920 2.66GHz 8MB Cache
    - 4 GB DDR3 RAM
    - 2 x 750 GB SATA2 HDD
    - 33.000 GB Traffic
    - 16 IP Address
    - 1Gbit Connection

Feel free to ask your questions. Any constructive comment, suggestion or feedback is welcome.

Thank you,
    Aristona
    Knight Imperia (Knight Imperia :: Index)

Im ready for it.

edit : But release it @ 1st of June or later.
    Last edited by Decerto; 05-26-2010 at 02:25 PM.

MinuteMaid

Getting ready with a clan of around 10-20 here!

absolutly yes

Hipatos

2 server with same rate? No way that's going to last for long...
    It's obvious that at first about 75% of the first server will quit their server, in hope to achieve the first place on user ranking on this new server. The old server will slink to user count of 80, while the new has around 250 or more. After a while the players who played on the old, but had moved on to the new one will realise that they won't be high ranked on this new one either, and also realise by taking such a long break at the previous one, they don't even think of returning back to the old, and either presume playing the new one or just simply quitting.
    This leads us to the result that at least 1 server will have problems with acitivity in Colony Zone and other exp/farming zones, and my prediction is that after quite some time, you, the admins, will be forced to shutdown one of the servers, which will eventually even lead to even more chaos.

Aristona u should ban hipatos before he gets into the server he's just a nab R hacking in every server he finds and calls it sucky when he can use his hacks..

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    2 server with same rate? No way that's going to last for long...
    It's obvious that at first about 75% of the first server will quit their server, in hope to achieve the first place on user ranking on this new server. The old server will slink to user count of 80, while the new has around 250 or more. After a while the players who played on the old, but had moved on to the new one will realise that they won't be high ranked on this new one either, and also realise by taking such a long break at the previous one, they don't even think of returning back to the old, and either presume playing the new one or just simply quitting.
    This leads us to the result that at least 1 server will have problems with acitivity in Colony Zone and other exp/farming zones, and my prediction is that after quite some time, you, the admins, will be forced to shutdown one of the servers, which will eventually even lead to even more chaos.
    Correct, that's a possibility, but so far most of the clans in server 1 accepted to help and support us in this 1 month, by staying in server 1 and don't let it die. We are also thinking about some events which will keep players in server 1.

For sure there may be user loss in server 1, but I doubt someone would quit his character in the hope of succeeding in server 2. Servers will be merged in the future, so the best idea for players would be getting even better in server 1, so they will be better than server 2 players after the merge.

I am also working on the ideas about how can we keep players in server 1. The discussion is still going on in our forums. I believe KI players will show everyone how good private server and how good community we are and what we can do together to make our server better. So I believe, everyone will be so devoted and don't move to second server. We will see it, and for sure, we will have a worst case scenario ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Correct, that's a possibility, but so far most of the clans in server 1 accepted to help and support us in this 1 month, by staying in server 1 and don't let it die. We are also thinking about some events which will keep players in server 1.

For sure there may be user loss in server 1, but I doubt someone would quit his character in the hope of succeeding in server 2. Servers will be merged in the future, so the best idea for players would be getting even better in server 1, so they will be better than server 2 players after the merge.

I am also working on the ideas about how can we keep players in server 1. The discussion is still going on in our forums. I believe KI players will show everyone how good private server and how good community we are and what we can do together to make our server better. So I believe, everyone will be so devoted and don't move to second server. We will see it, and for sure, we will have a worst case scenario ready.
    Yea,servers will be merging,so why should someone quit S1 to play S2,when they can keep playing S1,get better gear,and than poon when S1 and S2 merge.

Ah so this is where you play Decerto? LOL, I got a special gift coming your way today.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Ah so this is where you play Decerto? LOL, I got a special gift coming your way today.
    Decerto is a faggot. Vincent, can you speak with me in your vent please?

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Decerto is a faggot. Vincent, can you speak with me in your vent please?
    See,and than he says ban Decerto,he insults lol.Anyway,how can I be fag when im fucking ur mum every night ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    See,and than he says ban Decerto,he insults lol.Anyway,how can I be fag when im fucking ur mum every night ?
    Decerto is fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    If u think about hacking this server or whatever,I dun care lol,ima be playin WoW,startin @ 1st of June.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    If u think about hacking this server or whatever,I dun care lol,ima be playin WoW,startin @ 1st of June.
    Decerto is a fag

Quote Originally Posted by 1337degrees View Post
    decerto is a fag that fooked my mom
    . .

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 5
    06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-11-2010, 11:05 AM