Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Russian I have banned GMSania. People complained about not enough gms on staff so I tested him ...
Page: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    I have banned GMSania. People complained about not enough gms on staff so I tested him out and obviously more corruption -_-

Yes, I do support the people who have donated because I feel obligated to since they are helping support the server. I ban anyway who is caught scamming/cheating regardless if they are donators or not...

People complained about not enough events so I am doing CSW and Boss Event today. Why is it that when I do stuff people want they just complain more than they did before lmao. Honestly im about to just stop listening to people because I've learned you can never make people happy and they will always complain / be ungrateful.
    You may be right with this, but still in this case of the boss event you have to change the way you do it, because let me take myself as an example, in the last event i thought i would participate and get some master stuff and what happened? The top clans made their own party's, and of course they get all the bosses which leads to that the users which don't have a top clan / aren't geared enough won't get any boss. So best players get the items and get even better geared, while the lower geared player get nothing in this event. So yeah, me (SpanishEssence) have already pm'ed you about this ingame but you didnt even answer me, so i hope you read it through here and do it different this time.

Greetings

Banned

Sania been banned after i told you whats going on with him?
    Anyway, why the ppl that were abusing isiloon bug to earn the best items available ingame arent banned?

Quote Originally Posted by LeonEssence View Post
    You may be right with this, but still in this case of the boss event you have to change the way you do it, because let me take myself as an example, in the last event i thought i would participate and get some master stuff and what happened? The top clans made their own party's, and of course they get all the bosses which leads to that the users which don't have a top clan / aren't geared enough won't get any boss. So best players get the items and get even better geared, while the lower geared player get nothing in this event. So yeah, me (SpanishEssence) have already pm'ed you about this ingame but you didnt even answer me, so i hope you read it through here and do it different this time.

Greetings
    So how do you suggest I fix that? Top clans will always rule the server... I spread out the bosses all through out moradon so it would prevent all the big clans from getting stuff. I can't always reply to my pms in-game because im probably alt tabbed or answering other people.

Quote Originally Posted by veq0z4 View Post
    Sania been banned after i told you whats going on with him?
    Anyway, why the ppl that were abusing isiloon bug to earn the best items available ingame arent banned?
    No. I thought I had banned him earlier but apparently it didn't work so I banned him again today once I saw he was online. I checked chatlogs to see what he was doing.

How am i supposed to tell who is bugging isiloon? and if someone was to bug it that would be a full clan of 20+ active people. Do you really want to loose that many? If it was up to me and they were caught bugging isiloon I would warn them and remove any drops they received. Thinking about removing isiloon from Abyss and putting it in CZ bowl.

So how do you suggest I fix that? Top clans will always rule the server... I spread out the bosses all through out moradon so it would prevent all the big clans from getting stuff. I can't always reply to my pms in-game because im probably alt tabbed or answering other people.

No. I thought I had banned him earlier but apparently it didn't work so I banned him again today once I saw he was online. I checked chatlogs to see what he was doing.

How am i supposed to tell who is bugging isiloon? and if someone was to bug it that would be a full clan of 20+ active people. Do you really want to loose that many? If it was up to me and they were caught bugging isiloon I would warn them and remove any drops they received. Thinking about removing isiloon from Abyss and putting it in CZ bowl.
    you can make boss event for newbies in a zone maybe? like a special event for them.

Banned

Doesn't change the fact that they were buging. Rules are rules,or not?

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    you can make boss event for newbies in a zone maybe? like a special event for them.
    That won't help because big clans will come to that zone and still take the bosses, the only real way to even out the bosses is to have multiple GMs running the event 1 doing one for more solo based players who don't have big clans with smaller mobs/bosses, then the other with the bigger harder bosses in cz bowl or so, but at the end of the day you would still be decking out the bigger clans so there is no real way around it unless if you get the bigger clans concentrated on a different event such as a war or something.

As far as people go, there will always be players on both sides of the fence, one group asks for one thing to be changed saying people will like it, another group will be on the other side asking you to get rid of it, you can never make everyone happy because everyone has their own opinion on how they feel things should be run. imo you need more staff members, the only problem is finding trustable ones, which is always a problem for every server, so unless if you've got some close friends then finding a GM you can trust to not be corrupt is going to be a lot tougher than you want it to be, because there will always be people who dislike the GM but if they're doing the right job then don't bother listening to those people.

As far as people who bug isloon goes, maybe set an example of them, disable those players attack for a day or two, see how they like having an account that's useless for not following the rules, then people will slowly start to understand it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    As far as people who bug isloon goes, maybe set an example of them, disable those players attack for a day or two, see how they like having an account that's useless for not following the rules, then people will slowly start to understand it.
    As i know nothing has been done about them, and they are still doing that.

My sources also told me that many of the latest koxp's is working including public minor script. Not sure about tbls tho. So im really wondering if its worth playing, and it wont close after a week or 2.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by veq0z4 View Post
    My sources also told me that many of the latest koxp's is working including public minor script.
    We have a bad ass here.

First CSW on Phenom
    Alot of fun
    Thx for all

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

It wasn't that bad this time only problem is you said you will be starting the event in moradon, before you made that notice it was okey in moradon there was some mastered and clans but it was fine after you made the notice, a lot moved to moradon and ks'ed all bosses like the last time... But hey, you tried it thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonEssence View Post
    It wasn't that bad this time only problem is you said you will be starting the event in moradon, before you made that notice it was okey in moradon there was some mastered and clans but it was fine after you made the notice, a lot moved to moradon and ks'ed all bosses like the last time... But hey, you tried it thanks for that.
    I tried to do it so noobies would get drops but it obviously didn't work out very well. At least there was really nice PK in cz.

I want perm symbol & king fixed. That's all I care about.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Only thing to fix the boss event is have ardream active, -59Lvl (Keep it open 24/7 if it must, just get rid of everything in there), and have boss event in normal CZ, and a boss event in Ardream for the lowbies. Meh just my idea.

And yeah, Fix the perma symbols, I want my [H]!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Only thing to fix the boss event is have ardream active, -59Lvl (Keep it open 24/7 if it must, just get rid of everything in there), and have boss event in normal CZ, and a boss event in Ardream for the lowbies. Meh just my idea.

And yeah, Fix the perma symbols, I want my [H]!!
    Most noobies get till 60-61, this will not work neither... since its very easy till 61 so there won't be enough 59 levels.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Make people start from lvl 50-60 , so it wont be any difficult for them , and add some starter gear on them.