Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 633
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard BuggKo strikes again -__- i'm a lvl42 rogue & i cant wear bow it says ''you ...
Page: 25


  1. #361
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    BuggKo strikes again -__-

    i'm a lvl42 rogue & i cant wear bow it says ''you cannot equip this items because of your class''

    so i went for a relog & then i noticed launcher was off

    oh and eric u got ur pms blocked all the time? =/


    Oh and the server also laggs like a bagg of shit
    If you think it ends there, you're totally wrong, lol.
    You can pm me if you want to hear all the things I have to say about this server, I don't intend to talk smack on the topic itself.

  2. #362
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    btw andy fucks a fish.

  3. #363
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    If you think it ends there, you're totally wrong, lol.
    You can pm me if you want to hear all the things I have to say about this server, I don't intend to talk smack on the topic itself.
    1) Never heard of anyone having that bow issue he is talking about.
    2) Launcher issue was fixed since i was bringing forums back and messing with domains and the domain for launcher wasn't added yet.
    3) Yes. I block it when im busy doing working on other stuff
    4) Not sure why server is lagging but I have been in contact with dedi company to resolve the issue.

  4. #364
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Well i didnt try to flame the server with this, just got a little pissed of lagging all day and when i try relog launcher is off

    I really like the server, its a good server it just needs some fixes..

    Might be a database error about that bow thing btw my ign is ExclusiveBastard can you look for me? Im going off will play tomorow

    Might wnna try some dedi-company in germany? Theyre kinda good there

    Thx for replying

  5. #365
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    If i knew what bow you were trying to equip maybe I could

    Like I said... im not going to let server run with lag issues I am doing everything I can to resolve it.

  6. #366
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    If i knew what bow you were trying to equip maybe I could

    Like I said... im not going to let server run with lag issues I am doing everything I can to resolve it.

    I got the ib+1 from a friend in trade near moradon tp gate then i used it and moved to emc for farming

    I was at loup garou in emc farming busses with my iron bow+1 , then a bow+8 dropped so wanned to use it for the posion damage then it said i couldnt use the bow cause of my class, so i put my ib+1 off to try if i could put it on again but i couldnt & also couldnt use Horn Xbow+6

  7. #367
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    I got the ib+1 from a friend in trade near moradon tp gate then i used it and moved to emc for farming

    I was at loup garou in emc farming busses with my iron bow+1 , then a bow+8 dropped so wanned to use it for the posion damage then it said i couldnt use the bow cause of my class, so i put my ib+1 off to try if i could put it on again but i couldnt & also couldnt use Horn Xbow+6
    That is VERY weird. Not a single person besides you has had or told me about that issue in beta or official :|

  8. #368
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    That is VERY weird. Not a single person besides you has had or told me about that issue in beta or official :|
    I never had it before, not even on a other server

    Maybe somehow im classchanged in the database but not ingame.. idk what it is i hope i can use a bow tomorow :l

  9. #369
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Alright I will checkout your char to make sure its working properly. Sorry :|

  10. #370
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    60

    Default

    eeeeh, U restart server and you end up with +1hour rollback... just lost 2 chitin helm +6

  11. #371
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Just letting all the AggroZ know that I cannot login back to the game until wednesday (Yes I will still play if server will be active.) but my modem was struck by lightning so I need a new one.

  12. #372
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Just letting all the AggroZ know that I cannot login back to the game until wednesday (Yes I will still play if server will be active.) but my modem was struck by lightning so I need a new one.
    I'm pretty sure no one from aggrostarz still plays after the actions that were taken against us, the crazy lag ingame and the lack of pk despite the fact panel's showing 200+ online.

  13. #373
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Aggroz gonna disband Rabi is pretty pissed off

  14. #374
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Aggroz gonna disband Rabi is pretty pissed off
    just disband or quiting alrdy? =/

  15. #375
    Member LightningReactionZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'm pretty sure no one from aggrostarz still plays after the actions that were taken against us, the crazy lag ingame and the lack of pk despite the fact panel's showing 200+ online.
    What actions were taken agaisnt AggroStarz??.. I haven't been able to log into the game yet so if it was in game i wouldn't know, if it was on forum i would have heard about it.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
  2. Survivorko Fresh Light Farm Server Official in ON!
    By Survivorko in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:22 PM
  3. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  4. BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    By Bl4z3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •